For everyone that has seen an alien in real life...

TimeFlipper

I think you might be in competition with ApextvFanclub, for the best spoof posting of 2017...In my humble opinion, your posting here is running at number one at present (y) :D.

Pix3l_P0w3r

@TimeFlipper Do I get some type of award? That would be cool. Speaking of ApexTV, here's a time traveller video, who seems to explain a lot of things and also mentions alien species, particularly the "gray's" who are from Reticuli star system, called Reticans. But my posting shows the alien saying they are evolutionary descendants, so that begs more questions if they are one and the same.

HDRKID

I spoke to a guy who claimed to have worked in area 51 and he told me that the so-called aliens were really time travelers from the future coming to our now. He said that they need our DNA to upgrade theirs and that is why they are coming. Basically, they are not another species. OK, so in other words, the aliens are future us.

The movement of human beings off the planet out into the Universe; first the Moon, and then Mars, and then who knows where, is just beginning and there is nothing that can stop it." —Alan Bean

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I find your post Pix3l_P0w3r interesting not to say the least. I am curious why you would ask that question are post that thread above. Not all aliens a.k.a. ETs are benevolent and not all ET’s are like J-Rod of which worked with the US government in past years.

Professor Opmmur

Rudi

There are no alien galactic beings in the vicinity of the Earth.
The realization that they are real beings who live their own evolutionary path and come from our human energy after the death of the body. This is the form or second phase of our mortality.
Similar forms of bodies on various video films are perceived as a physical body, but not true. The paranormal form of the creature is similar to these specimens on the video, but the true form is derived from the paranormalmateria and can not be arrested or interrogated.

Last edited:

Rudi

Incorrectly translated.
I deleted the word naive.

These things do not belong to the level of learning; The science of this is misled by the religion, which it tells about the omnipotent and is misinterpreted.
The omnipotent is derived from para-matter.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
There are a lot of members here that will never believe in aliens. But someday with a little luck, they will meet an alien for real, and a paradigm will happen in their brain and soul. Hopefully it will be a good experience and not a horrifically bad experience. Until that event happens, if it ever happens, we need to leave these members with their own fearful thoughts that aliens do not exist. There’s a very old saying, “ignorance is bliss”.

Professor Opmmur