For sale

Cirrus

Nobody else is buying, so here's your 1500:

ee1833ade34235000e029137a938f3e3.jpg

FarOutThere

Jay0149, as a highly respected professional time travel machine reviewer, I will give the machine a lengthy public review if you send it to me at no charge.

With a positive review from me, (a highly respected professional time travel machine reviewer) I can guarantee many sales coming your way very quickly, should the machine function even a little.

What's more, I will also send the machine back to you once my review is complete!

Cirrus

Jay0149, as a highly respected professional time travel machine reviewer, I will give the machine a lengthy public review if you send it to me at no charge.

With a positive review from me, (a highly respected professional time travel machine reviewer) I can guarantee many sales coming your way very quickly, should the machine function even a little.

What's more, I will also send the machine back to you once my review is complete!

You didn't offer the 1500. I don't think s/he is going to accept.

Jay0149

I can potentially do this in future it’s been five months since I discovered paper time travel this is the method my baby told me about and I’m slowly accruing the prts

Angelface239

Right lets see a picture of this machine.

Natural for those interested to see what they are buying, is it not?
The machince work and opperate like a regular time traveling device that can travels towards to the future and to the past. How does it work and opperate diffrent than other time traveling devices or machines and what does it look like?