For the love of time travel.

Thunderbird

Time travel is a fascinating subject for the curious in life.

I am sure most people would love to time travel, look at the advantages.

Primarily, I would be looking to time travel to the future, not too far, but I would only be time travelling to look at the lottery or any other financial gain. This is not immoral. This would better my life and I see no reason to believe otherwise. I would use my gains to buy a house and a better car, that's it, with just enough money to pay the bills that's it.

So, assuming I achieved this and everything is Hunky Dory, would I choose to time travel again?

Well yes, I think I would pretty much be tempted. Not because I want more money! But because then, I would really like to see what is happening to the world, It would be become more of a spiritual journey. I think I would also be tempted to go back in time to the 1970s, when me and my lovely mum left my dad and my mum bought our little house. It was nowhere near grand, in fact we did not have hot water, no garden. But we had a great time and lots of great memories. So yes I would definitely choose to visit the 70s and sit in my front living room again looking at the snowfall.

The only time that I can truly say I have left real time, is when I astral ( hate that word) travel. But it's not the same as actual time travel.

What do you guys think?

Maichelle

What makes me sad is that its all about money. Reality is go back in time to change the rules that govern the people. We are better than the rules that govern.We the people shouldn't let anyone control our money. They that spend our money should pay a tax on our money if they think they should spend it.and don't ever let them control our votes . Eliminate The ten commandments are the best rules to follow.