Forgiving HeraldOfTruth..

Witch Hunt

Some get sucked in way too easy and believe.

I'll leave it at that.

Some people on this thread mentioned karma and spirituality when talking about forgiveness while some are a little more "harsh" on the subject. I am a little more pragmatic about the subject. I believe that everyone deserves forgiveness at least once. ONCE!

If you find yourself making a habit of forgiving people who mistreat you, you aren't a caring person, you are an enabler. And you are a bigger part of the problem than the transgressor

Mayhem

Zenith
Nah its the way you look at it, he was a story teller which i pointed on page 5 of his thread and he posted a like.
Spin it any you like there are many on this forum that claim and you never see them again how is it not known if they are making stories as well.

Anyway this has been blown right out of proportion if it had actually been looked upon just as a story.

To claim people have been hurt is a complete joke.

TimeFlipper

I am not advocate having no forgiveness but like the trust he abused, he can earn that forgiveness instead of it freely given on a silver platter.

He can earn forgiveness for his hoax, unscrupulous influencing, victim blaming, and some insults and sadistic goading.

As for recieving insults and sadism, that happened in a PM.
To avoid a dancing frog situation I can invite you to that particular PM chat.

Here is some relevant reading materials on how not to earn forgiveness:
As for discussion, I am not a big fan of Machiavelian social engineering masquerading as one nor do I care for unquestioning acceptance to be presented as understanding.

@TimeFlipper some of our members did left as a result of the hoax

No disrespect to you, but I doubt Paranormalis members would leave just because of a hoaxer...I noted you are a new member who started on Paranormalis May 7th 2020...If you had been here a few years earlier, you would have seen several fake time-travellers, that took up a lot more time before eventually being busted, than HeraldOfTruth did...However I respect your posting and the stance you have taken on this matter..

ThumberOne

No disrespect to you, but I doubt Paranormalis members would leave just because of a hoaxer...I noted you are a new member who started on Paranormalis May 7th 2020...If you had been here a few years earlier, you would have seen several fake time-travellers, that took up a lot more time before eventually being busted, than HeraldOfTruth did...However I respect your posting and the stance you have taken on this matter..

No disrespect taken, unlike the subject of this thread I don't throw a tantrum when proof is asked for. Here is some proof.

Goodbye forum. I’m never coming back here. There are no time travelers here. Time travelers don’t exist. Atleast not the way you people think of. Goodbye, even though my goodbye probably won’t even matter, as I’m not even a real member here.

Also @m0nique14 haven't been seen online in a while.

It's not only the hoax but also his usage of it as a tainted vehicle of promotion. We definitely shouldn't encourage that.

TimeFlipper

No disrespect taken, unlike the subject of this thread I don't throw a tantrum when proof is asked for. Here is some proof.

Also @m0nique14 haven't been seen online in a while.

It's not only the hoax but also his usage of it as a tainted vehicle of promotion. We definitely shouldn't encourage that.

I think you should take a look at the 9 messages m0nique14 made....She was in very pleasant conversations with HeraldOfTruth and even thanked him for the information he gave to her...Those posting do NOT prove your suggestion about m0nique14 leaving because of HeraldOfTruth...Click onto the number 9 messages she made on her profile, and see her replies to HeraldOfTruth for yourself ;) :D..

lamdo263

Isn't part of asking for forgiveness, also a part of acting? In the UK if you've got a problem like the one described, they will tell you there, to get a solicitor. Actually the Brits are right, even if this does seem cruel by US standards.

I really liked the babysitter in Jurassic World. I thought that she was hot, demure, for a guy to lay an eye on. But at the end when she was gobbled9827 up along with a flying reptile, this put a cold bucket of water on my adorations for her. Nice lookin gal, though.

ThumberOne

I think you should take a look at the 9 messages m0nique14 made....She was in very pleasant conversations with HeraldOfTruth and even thanked him for the information he gave to her...Those posting do NOT prove your suggestion about m0nique14 leaving because of HeraldOfTruth...Click onto the number 9 messages she made on her profile, and see her replies to HeraldOfTruth for yourself ;):D..

Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't sure myself about @m0nique14. I didn't see the oth post. However my @8aak post still stand.

Here is what she has to say about the hoax and what the subject of the thread wants to do with it.

It is really disappointing that someone would go to the extreme lengths to trick people. So very sad that his creativity is based on fraud and deception. I’m all about creative writing experiments, but you should not lie to your audience. Additionally, things other members write should have copyright protection, since it is published on this forum and any money should go to Paranormalis. Do not be plagiarizing HeraldofTruth! As I said before, the Time Travel Gods have seen your misdeeds. I definitely do not want to be you stuck in a time loop for eternity. Karma does not forget.

============
Isn't part of asking for forgiveness, also a part of acting? In the UK if you've got a problem like the one described, they will tell you there, to get a solicitor. Actually the Brits are right, even if this does seem cruel by US standards.

I am not sure what does a movie has to do with this. Anyways another part of forgiveness is not to continue with bad behavior.

HeraldOfTruth

First of all, it should be obvious so I don’t know why I even have to say this, but I am not even asking for forgiveness. If you offer it, awesome, if not, it doesn’t bother me.

Second, I am aware that @m0nique14 was not happy with my actions by the end of it all. I have expressed my apologies and informed her that she made the experience more meaningful than perhaps anyone else did. She said that my creativity was based on fraud and deception, but it wasn’t. I used it to deceive in terms of being a time traveler, but saying that the creativity was based on deception is simply not true. Basing it on deception would be something like what @Tron1 and others do. Baseless lies about traveling through time where they are not even trying to help or teach, simply going on a nonexistent adventure where nothing is gained by doing so, that is creativity based on deception. To some people that may just be semantics, but the difference is much more important than you believe.

And finally, to address this again since you, specifically @Blix1ms0ns have been under the impression I intend to plagiarize, I have stated multiple times that payment will be offered and discussed with anyone whose posts will be used in or influence my book.

You think I’m some terrible person, but that is your opinion, not a fact. You dont have to forgive me, but who are you to say other people should not? You all have the right to your opinions.