Forgiving HeraldOfTruth..

TimeFlipper

As most members know, I was the first to call out the @HeraldOfTruth for not being a real Time-Traveller, which he later acknowledged was obviously correct for me to do so....He did try to explain why he did it, and received some backlash from other members and myself for doing that...

In the past we have encountered several wannabe time traveller that came and very quickly went forever....However, I have noticed every night around this time the HeraldOfTruth has been looking at lots of our topics on time travel, without ever commenting on them...I suggest we forgive and forget what happened in the past, and if he wants to make comments again, we let him do so without any further backlash..

Life is very short in this dimension and everybody makes silly mistakes...My very good friend TnWatchdog who passed away a few months ago, would have been very happy to allow members back into our Paranormalis family, perhaps he has already reminded me of that :)..

alpha centauri

Good post.

I regard it spiritually. Hate or any resentment are bad for the "soul mirror" or character development. In my opinion, you should forgive everybody. It is also scientifically proven, this it is not healthy and hurt the body. So this spiritual part can be seen as proven.

But I also dont think discussions with him are worthwhile, so I will not do it , although I am not doing it out of resentment. I just think this is a waste of time. If others want to talk to him it is ok. I will not be a stumbling block.

lamdo263

Once you've been exposed to time travel, the situation of how it impacts a person can be frustrating to the chronological accounting system already held within the body. For some this is traumatic, while still for others, it does not seem to phase them at all. Yes, I agree a little understanding is in order for those who have actually time traveled and are having trouble with that.
I think that why there's this area of self confusion, is that key areas that one needs to reassure themselves that their lives are competent and meaningful at times are left out.

Some people can time travel without a problem, while to others there's situation association incompleteness that bothers them. Yes' I understand and Mui Sympaticos to those during their time jumps who have not faired as well. ;)

ThumberOne

I am not advocate having no forgiveness but like the trust he abused, he can earn that forgiveness instead of it freely given on a silver platter.

He can earn forgiveness for his hoax, unscrupulous influencing, victim blaming, and some insults and sadistic goading.

As for recieving insults and sadism, that happened in a PM.
To avoid a dancing frog situation I can invite you to that particular PM chat.

Here is some relevant reading materials on how not to earn forgiveness:
As for discussion, I am not a big fan of Machiavelian social engineering masquerading as one nor do I care for unquestioning acceptance to be presented as understanding.

@TimeFlipper some of our members did left as a result of the hoax

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

I am not advocate having no forgiveness but like the trust he abused, he can earn that forgiveness instead of it freely given on a silver platter.

He can earn forgiveness for his hoax, unscrupulous influencing, victim blaming, and some insults and sadistic goading.

As for recieving insults and sadism, that happened in a PM.
To avoid a dancing frog situation I can invite you to that particular PM chat.

Here is some relevant reading materials

As for discussion, I am not a big fan of Machiavelian social engineering masquerading as one nor do I care for unquestioned acceptance to be presented as understanding.

@TimeFlipper some of our members did left as a result of the hoax

You are more than welcome to invite whoever you want to ALL of our PMs. All they will see is that I made a 100% effort to come to an understanding while you made veiled accusations, made endless assumptions, and just simply refused to try to understand me and my actions. The attitude you received from me by the end of it was due to your own actions and words, your refusals to communicate and understand, and YOUR accusations and insults.

You don’t have to like the attitude you got from me, but I made the effort to reach an understanding while you did not and that is what anyone who reads it will see.

You can continue to be a bitter person and refuse to understand or move forward, and you have that right.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

You are more than welcome to invite whoever you want to ALL of our PMs. All they will see is that I made a 100% effort to come to an understanding while you made veiled accusations, made endless assumptions, and just simply refused to try to to understand me and my actions. The attitude you received from me by the end of it was due to your own actions and words, your refusals to communicate and understand, and YOUR accusations and insults.

If it was refusal I would skip trying to figure out your morality system and proceed to dismiss and throw derogatory terms at you.

You don’t have to like the attitude you got from me, but I made the effort to reach an understanding while you did not and that is what anyone who reads it will see.

You did try definitely did not commit to the effort as you gave up.

Along with victim blaming for falling to your hoax, some of this post shows that you fail to accept responsibility by blaming others. You didn't have to insult anything but here we are.

You can continue to be a bitter person and refuse to understand or move forward, and you have that right.

I would like to move forward but lets not skip sfeps. I'd rather not confuse blind deference and unearned forgiveness as understanding.

Speaking of flavors you know what would be sweet, you actually earning that forgiveness.

ThumberOne

At least he came clean others dont.............

Then again he did use his hoax to influence forum members and confusing the word "understanding" with "unearned forgiveness" and "deference to him" .

Not exactly the sort of behavior I would endorse.