Forum errors

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
upload_2015-10-17_11-46-48.png
I sometimes get this kind of error message when a Paranormalis page (as a thread) loads. Have any of you guys encountered this problem as well? And is there a way it can be fixed?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm a windows fan myself. I don't use tab browsing. But I do get an error consistently. When opening a thread, the window never opens to the first unread post. I very frequently have to hit the go to first unread post button just to find it.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I use iPhone 6.
I seem to have up a nasty adware Trojian thing on Paranormalis. It kicks in every other time (approximately) I come on the site. It kicks me straight out on to a advertisement website, when I log back in it takes to a gambling website and then it also sends me to online gaming location. It sometimes is so annoying it makes me Leave for a few hours. I do not get it looking at any other website, only on here.
Very annoying.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm a windows fan myself. I don't use tab browsing. But I do get an error consistently. When opening a thread, the window never opens to the first unread post. I very frequently have to hit the go to first unread post button just to find it.
When clicking the title of a thread that contains unread messages, it should bring you to the first unread message. The behavior should be the same all the time, as it's a built in feature I have no control on.
What I usually do, is click the date-time of the last message that is right under the latest poster's name. It either brings you to the last message, or the first unread.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I use iPhone 6.
I seem to have up a nasty adware Trojian thing on Paranormalis. It kicks in every other time (approximately) I come on the site. It kicks me straight out on to a advertisement website, when I log back in it takes to a gambling website and then it also sends me to online gaming location. It sometimes is so annoying it makes me Leave for a few hours. I do not get it looking at any other website, only on here.
Very annoying.
Sorry to hear that, our previous ads provider had serious malware issues for the past week. What you described is exactly what i experienced myself. I switched to another ads provider yesterday, it's now safe and clean. It won't happen again.

I have no idea if your phone might be infected... I don't think so, but again, the site should be clean as of now.

Let me know if it still happens.

TimeFlipper

I use iPhone 6.
Very annoying.
Wow SP got the iPhone6..im still using my 1989 brick fone :D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
View attachment 2201
I sometimes get this kind of error message when a Paranormalis page (as a thread) loads. Have any of you guys encountered this problem as well? And is there a way it can be fixed?
Can you try with another browser to see if it happens to? I'm using chrome too, but never had that happen.
I'm using a Windows XP, which is an older PC. Might that have anything to do with it?