Forum Monetization (Ads)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi everyone,

As most of you know, the forum has been ad-free for almost a year now. Thanks to several dedicated members who subscribed to our Premium Membership upgrade, I was able to pay most of last year's bills. Sadly though, that's far from enough money to cover all the fees of hosting the community and keeping it free for everyone in 2020.

Therefore, I went ahead and integrated new ads into the forum's structure. I'm trying to make them as subtle as possible, while positioning them in strategic spots. Our new partner for providing us with ads will be Google Adsense. We've been with them in the past and they're super reliable. They only serve quality, non-intrusive ads. No pop-ups, no bullshit.

I installed about 4 ad units for now. I expect to fine tune their size and position in the next few days. Don't worry, my plan isn't to load the site with ads. I make sure it doesn't affect the forum experience, you have my word.

If you have any questions or concerns, just reply to this message.

Thanks!

--Num7

TimeFlipper

Personally I have trained myself to disregard Adverts, all of the postings on You Tube are riddled with Ads, and they expect people like me who use their website a lot to have to pay in order to stop ads being shown!!
@Num7 iam fine with ads if it helps to keep our Paranormalis on the internet (y):)..