Framework of the Future

HeraldOfTruth

As promised, I am still here. I am glad to see some people have understood and even appreciated my experiment, even if others have chosen to ignore the numerous positive things I discussed. For those who still think that, I will tell you that I originally attempted to discuss my theories, particularly my political ones, and was banned on another forum that is partially moderated by people who are mods here and some of my posts deleted. Unfortunately claiming to be from the future was the only way for people to actually listen.

I will not be arguing the validity of my actions here, if you truly cannot understand why I did what I did and want to, I am always open to messages.

This is where I would like to discuss real science and culture and politics, without prejudice or hostility, and in the hopes of using what we discuss to create a better future. Not only my ideas, but the ideas of everyone here and around the world are the foundation of progress.

TimeFlipper

As promised, I am still here. I am glad to see some people have understood and even appreciated my experiment, even if others have chosen to ignore the numerous positive things I discussed. For those who still think that, I will tell you that I originally attempted to discuss my theories, particularly my political ones, and was banned on another forum that is partially moderated by people who are mods here and some of my posts deleted. Unfortunately claiming to be from the future was the only way for people to actually listen.

I will not be arguing the validity of my actions here, if you truly cannot understand why I did what I did and want to, I am always open to messages.

This is where I would like to discuss real science and culture and politics, without prejudice or hostility, and in the hopes of using what we discuss to create a better future. Not only my ideas, but the ideas of everyone here and around the world are the foundation of progress.

Don't try to justify your actions, you were just another attention seeker who chose to use time-travel as the method to gain the attention...You should have appeared to us as yourself, we would have listened to what you had to say and made relevant comments, but pretending to be a time-traveller only brought resentment from most of our members who knew you were a fake..

Inquisitor

Not gonna lie you're kind of an ass, but as long as you were only lying about being from 4283 and not the theories you supplied as your story, you don't seem like too bad of a person. At the very least, you seem to have had good intentions which is more than a lot of people can say. That's all I'll say on that.

I did really like your theories on future art and architecture (the whirlpool lake house was comedy gold), as well as synchronicity and psychic technology. Also, UFO's being time travelers is something I never even considered before, but is equally fascinating and could even be true perhaps. I did like your time machine's construction, though. Definitely more reliable than an HDR would be... :LOL:

TimeFlipper

Not gonna lie you're kind of an ass, but as long as you were only lying about being from 4283 and not the theories you supplied as your story, you don't seem like too bad of a person. At the very least, you seem to have had good intentions which is more than a lot of people can say. That's all I'll say on that.

I did really like your theories on future art and architecture (the whirlpool lake house was comedy gold), as well as synchronicity and psychic technology. Also, UFO's being time travelers is something I never even considered before, but is equally fascinating and could even be true perhaps. I did like your time machine's construction, though. Definitely more reliable than an HDR would be... :LOL:

Come on, that time machine was a "potty" concept :LOL:..

HeraldOfTruth

Don't try to justify your actions, you were just another attention seeker who chose to use time-travel as the method to gain the attention...You should have appeared to us as yourself, we would have listened to what you had to say and made relevant comments, but pretending to be a time-traveller only brought resentment from most of our members who knew you were a fake..

It’s not about justification but understanding. I was seeking attention of sorts, but not at all in the way you seem to assume. It is easy for you to say that I should have come as myself, but the last time I did that I got banned for speaking against Donald Trump in a thread about Donald Trump. Again, I will not be arguing my actions here any further, only my theories. I hope you decide to contribute even if you don’t agree with or like me.

HeraldOfTruth

Feedback well taken. Nobody is perfect, I can only do my best and try to learn from my mistakes.

Thanks. One of the few things I am proud of is my eye for art. I have a great appreciation for all things born of the human imagination. Even things that are not truth can be learned from.

I actually do believe aliens have likely visited us, but time travelers being the explanation is something I came up with by just asking one question. If UFOs are not aliens, and not us, then who could they be?

To be fair though, I did base my time machine engineering on very real sciences. For example, Dark Matter was first proposed to be composed of Negative Mass in 2018. And of course electromagnetic flight is totally viable, with the right power source. A good enough power source is really the biggest hurdle in advancement in the modern era, including nanobots which have innumerable uses once they are viable. I personally think it would be closer to a working time machine than any other theories I’ve been able to find, at least.