Framework of the Future

ThumberOne

As promised, I am still here. I am glad to see some people have understood and even appreciated my experiment, even if others have chosen to ignore the numerous positive things I discussed. For those who still think that, I will tell you that I originally attempted to discuss my theories, particularly my political ones, and was banned on another forum that is partially moderated by people who are mods here and some of my posts deleted. Unfortunately claiming to be from the future was the only way for people to actually listen.

This is where I would like to discuss real science and culture and politics, without prejudice or hostility, and in the hopes of using what we discuss to create a better future. Not only my ideas, but the ideas of everyone here and around the world are the foundation of progress.

I will not be arguing the validity of my actions here, if you truly cannot understand why I did what I did and want to, I am always open to messages.

The first two quotes is already an contradiction of the third quote.

Wouldn't having a non-arguement begin by avoiding presenting arguements?

Last edited:

Inquisitor

I briefly addressed what was brought up with a reminder, because I’m not really that much of an “ass”. You are really not helping either.

I found your posts on TTI. What was deleted? Also, I understand why you lied the way you did a bit more now. All you really did on TTI was supply proof of what you were saying and ask for those who were blatantly insulting you, disregarding you, and refusing to supply proof of their own words and support of Trump, to supply proof. When they couldn't do that, they banned you. Is that about right?

HeraldOfTruth

I found your posts on TTI. What was deleted? Also, I understand why you lied the way you did a bit more now. All you really did on TTI was supply proof of what you were saying and ask for those who were blatantly insulting you, disregarding you, and refusing to supply proof of their own words and support of Trump, to supply proof. When they couldn't do that, they banned you. Is that about right?

They deleted my post that called them out on threatening to close the thread because they couldn’t provide sources for their claims, despite my multiple sources being demanded and provided.

All that really did was prove my point though. If it were up to them, which some people like them exist in influential positions like Trump and Pence and more, I would not have a voice, no free speech. Trump is trying to be a dictator, and definitely not a good one. He has a bunch of Americans eating the bullshit out of the palm of his hand.

Not to mention, I’m almost certain he is part of the Epstein and Maxwell case as well which is part of what leads me to believe he is part of the Deep State and the wider Illuminati. He boasts about being able to grab women by the pussy... That’s a very clear indication of how he treats women, and not by any means the only such comment he has made.

Trump losing this election is vital to making the world a better place in a timely manner. Biden was not my first choice for President, but between him and Kamala Harris and the team they will put together, they will be able to fix most of what Trump has done. Unfortunately, nobody can bring back the people killed by his mishandling of the Coronavirus Pandemic.

ThumberOne

I briefly addressed what was brought up with a reminder, because I’m not really that much of an “ass”.

Even if I am not arguing about the validity of your previous actions that reminders serves as an arguement about the validity of your previous action which in turn undermine the validity of your intentions for the discussions (not previous actions).

Is a valid discussion better than an invalid discussion?

You are really not helping either.

I'll just apply your words as my retort:
You just don’t understand the meaning of my actions.

I’m almost certain he is part of the Epstein and Maxwell case as well which is part of what leads me to believe he is part of the Deep State and the wider Illuminati.

If you want to discuss politics I really recomend paying attention to what politicians aren't discussing nor are they willing to discuss. Politics is partly discourse, eh? The same can apply to any discssions and the same can apply to you.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Feedback well taken. Nobody is perfect, I can only do my best and try to learn from my mistakes.

Thanks. One of the few things I am proud of is my eye for art. I have a great appreciation for all things born of the human imagination. Even things that are not truth can be learned from.

I actually do believe aliens have likely visited us, but time travelers being the explanation is something I came up with by just asking one question. If UFOs are not aliens, and not us, then who could they be?

To be fair though, I did base my time machine engineering on very real sciences. For example, Dark Matter was first proposed to be composed of Negative Mass in 2018. And of course electromagnetic flight is totally viable, with the right power source. A good enough power source is really the biggest hurdle in advancement in the modern era, including nanobots which have innumerable uses once they are viable. I personally think it would be closer to a working time machine than any other theories I’ve been able to find, at least.
I know why UFO's are circles, the conceptual design reason or a reason