Francis Stein time agent for the Briar

Starlite

I've read a number threads concerning the Briar. A time travelling secret police force that enforce the Henry directives and very rarely if sanctioned manipulates events in history to protect the human race. Easier said than done.

Although strict in the policing and their punishments for those time Travelers that break the directives are perceived as draconian. They are the good guys as they ensure a stable timeline.

I am a temporal agent in-service to the Briar. Stein also becomes 1 of the 11 temple agents in-service for them.

The Briar sent Stein back to the year 1969 to make subtle changes to the timeline in the hope of eradicating or at least attenuating the (disease BSR) that rendered humankind infertile. It had modest effects.

Stein was the first person to demonstrate that time could be changed even if it was just very very subtly.

I wish I could mention the name Stein is best known by. But I fear both the post and me would disappear from this forum if I did.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I asked if I could come into a room with bread mix because I perceived that everyone who at one time was semi-religious would want some, but the quantity of bread and the people assembling are elusive. Therefore I like your hat.

Wind7

Staff
I've read a number threads concerning the Briar. A time travelling secret police force that enforce the Henry directives and very rarely if sanctioned manipulates events in history to protect the human race. Easier said than done.

Although strict in the policing and their punishments for those time Travelers that break the directives are perceived as draconian. They are the good guys as they ensure a stable timeline.

I am a temporal agent in-service to the Briar. Stein also becomes 1 of the 11 temple agents in-service for them.

The Briar sent Stein back to the year 1969 to make subtle changes to the timeline in the hope of eradicating or at least attenuating the (disease BSR) that rendered humankind infertile. It had modest effects.

Stein was the first person to demonstrate that time could be changed even if it was just very very subtly.

I wish I could mention the name Stein is best known by. But I fear both the post and me would disappear from this forum if I did.

You could always PM someone.

Starlite

You could always PM someone.
The problem with this forum is the people that patronize it have all got issues. The most ubiquitous one being the inability to take any advice. I spoke to @NaturalPhilosopher warning him that his future was less than favourable if he messed around in a restroom overseen by an attendant with a bushy moustache. Especially in a toilet cubicle that has +U written on the back of the toilet door. I stuck my neck out telling him this but he just ignored it. So you have to ask what is the point P.M anyone here?

Last edited:

lamdo263

The problem with this forum is the people that patronize it have all got issues the most ubiquitous one being the inability to take any advice. I spoke to @NaturalPhilosopher warning him that his future was less than favourable if he messed around in a restroom overseen by an attendant with a bushy moustache. Especially in a toilet cubicle that has +U written on the back of the toilet door. I stuck my neck out telling him this but he just ignored it. So you have to ask what is the point P.M anyone here?

If you're reading this @NaturalPhilosopher when you're in that toilet cubicle and you hear somebody in the cubicle next to you say where you would like to go. Don't say right now I'd rather be in the middle of the Pacific, as it stinks in here.
I'm sorry you feel this way, however past events with time police are generally well known. So I'm asking you, are you from another worldline shadowing this,...You don't have to answer that. On this worldline, it's know that a type of men in black wearing dark suites are time police. That drack soldiers are sometimes time police. That a being refereed to as a pure human, is also a time police person. So in probability are so many other style of time cops that we may not know here.

We have anything in this website, to people that have actually worked on time travel projects. People that have time traveled and or personally experienced time travel. So what might be of value, is that you tell us a little antidote about yourself, such as your time with a pet, why you still may read newspapers, some well founded arguments based as to why you feel that an antiperspirant may be superior to a deodorant.

However you want or desire to handle it, is usually the way you'll handle it. This is known as reciprocity velocity, or as to how issues can sour, but at a tremendous rate.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
The problem with this forum is the people that patronize it have all got issues the most ubiquitous one being the inability to take any advice. I spoke to @NaturalPhilosopher warning him that his future was less than favourable if he messed around in a restroom overseen by an attendant with a bushy moustache. Especially in a toilet cubicle that has +U written on the back of the toilet door. I stuck my neck out telling him this but he just ignored it. So you have to ask what is the point P.M anyone here?

Okay, you say we ALL have issues?
Thanks for that little indictment, I didn't realize that every single person was worthy of your derision. :(

I would have enjoyed hearing from you in a PM.

So, if you mean what you say....Why are you wasting your time here in the first place?

Why come and tell everyone your story?

If you can tell NP to stay away from a certain public restroom,
could you not have told yourself that this place would become hostile to you?

This makes no good sense to me.

Starlite

Thanks for that little indictment, I didn't realize that every single person was worthy of your derision. :(

So, if you mean what you say....Why are you wasting your time here in the first place?

Your statement is reminiscence of somebody claiming to be an honest person. Nobody is 100-percent honest we are not even honest with ourselves. So to claim otherwise you would be lying. We all have issues without exception. Why am I wasting my time here, that would be telling;)

lamdo263

Your statement is reminiscence of somebody claiming to be an honest person. Nobody is 100-percent honest we are not even honest with ourselves. So to claim otherwise you would be lying. We all have issues without exception. Why am I wasting my time here, that would be telling;)
Kind of like answer yes, when on the employment form they ask your sex. I can relate to that.

TimeFlipper

IMHO, that Starlite :notworthy: is just a lying troll Windy, its not worthy of any of our members attention, especially yours :)..

Wind7

Staff

A fairly Subjective stance.
Mars is reminiscent of a planet that once held life....

My post was honest...even if you disbelieve it.