FREE ENERGY DEVICES

Exegesis

Has anyone here actually built their own "free energy" device..? (overunity/self perpetuating)
there seems to be many blueprints/guides etc. but I have yet to speak to someone who personally has managed to make one.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose the main constraint for most of us is money. I have studied many of them. Some of them work by unknown as yet to be discovered principles. I would like to build the M.E.G.

Exegesis

I suppose the main constraint for most of us is money. I have studied many of them. Some of them work by unknown as yet to be discovered principles. I would like to build the M.E.G.
mmm yeah ive seen some of your posts/replies so i was looking into the MEG. didnt dive so deep yet but i somewhat get the concept- input 1 output 2 via the switching of magnetic field or somethin

idk
im layman as hell but ive been reading a bunch of theory

theres one that utilizes Magnetic resonance and transmuting it into electricity etc

how much money is required for the MEG? do you have any solid step by steps, video proof of concept from others/successful recorded overunity? any blueprints i can look into?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
mmm yeah ive seen some of your posts/replies so i was looking into the MEG. didnt dive so deep yet but i somewhat get the concept- input 1 output 2 via the switching of magnetic field or somethin

idk
im layman as hell but ive been reading a bunch of theory

theres one that utilizes Magnetic resonance and transmuting it into electricity etc

how much money is required for the MEG? do you have any solid step by steps, video proof of concept from others/successful recorded overunity? any blueprints i can look into?

The video I posted of how the M.E.G. works in layman's terms is very easy to understand. Basically the basic concept is that the device works like a magnetic transistor. It opens and closes a path for the huge magnetic field produced by the Neodymium magnet. Anytime a magnetic field moves, energy can be captured from that motion. I'm not familiar with the cost of building one. The inventors of the device want $10,000,000 to optimize the concept before going into production. But I would guess that a working version could be cobbled together for less than $200.

Art

Yes. A caducee coil with counterclockwise and counter wise configuration and oscilator 0 to somes kilohertz , called astable oscillator. The output can run more than 6kw output of cold energy. This is an American invention, yes, i have found the schematic on overunity.com a greath site. Look at kapanaze free energy for informations. Now you are happy hahaha. Free energy exist from more than 1 century, discovered essentially by Tesla, but nobody belive tesla apparently ???? Everybody are free to not belive in free energy but don't tell me that we are dependent of fossile energy, please. I don't care about liar and Troll ;). By the way, it is personnal use. Here, a certain company don't love free energy , so i use it secretly only.

Hey guy, time to discover your own country inventors, hahaha. We have great inventors in my country too, in foreign language.
Maybe you know the encyclopedia of free energy is a great book from keelynet , by patrick keely, from an old website search it on google, it is sribe in your english language, so you are lucky. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...cQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0NV28VBp_hzgkbND0JR32C

image-1.jpg

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes. A caducee coil with counterclockwise and counter wise configuration and oscilator 0 to somes kilohertz , called astable oscillator. The output can run more than 6kw output of cold energy. This is an American invention, yes, i have found the schematic on overunity.com a greath site. Look at kapanaze free energy for informations. Now you are happy hahaha. Free energy exist from more than 1 century, discovered essentially by Tesla, but nobody belive tesla apparently ???? Everybody are free to not belive in free energy but don't tell me that we are dependent of fossile energy, please. I don't care about liar and Troll ;). By the way, it is personnal use. Here, a certain company don't love free energy , so i use it secretly only.

Hey guy, time to discover your own country inventors, hahaha. We have great inventors in my country too, in foreign language.
Maybe you know the encyclopedia of free energy is a great book from keelynet , by patrick keely, from an old website search it on google, it is sribe in your english language, so you are lucky. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...cQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0NV28VBp_hzgkbND0JR32C

View attachment 14120
I look forward to reading what our member @steven chiverton has to say about your, Free Energy Device:eek::unsure:

Art

Steven have publish a schematic of a free energy machine that work. The principe is the same, a simple coil with alternative current can generate radiant energy, cold energy, etc. That Tesla discovery. 1 century old. Nothink new

steven chiverton

its a real mess of wires and i would need a gps map just to follow it and if its free energy then you dont need battery power otherwise it wont be free energy as you be using input energy in volts to produce volts or more volts so then it would be just a step up convertor like set up , it was one of my scalar beamer, the motor was going faster and faster and faster in steps till it got to the speed it settled on and i was only powering it from a nine volts dc nmh battery and i was wondering where the hell did it get the extra energy from go do that and i had no diodes or transistors in the circuit and used s simple square wave generator in it so id say it wasent free energy otherwise id get it from nothing and not from the 9vdc powering it maybe overunity getting more power output from less input , so give me a run down how do you start the circuit above off and with all that spaghetti wire i see some capacitors and a scr as triacs are always blue in color so id say scr or transistors and an inductor say like that used in a joule thief, the mass of twisted wires what have you got them wrapped around its looks like an electric worm mateing ball

Last edited: