Free Energy Generator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is my own design. The concept is constructed from known facts. The magnetic shunts are rotated within a uniform magnetic field. There are no power robbing eddy currents because the rotation occurs in a uniform magnetic field. This concept is borrowed from Bruce Depalma's N-Machine. The difference is that an oscillating magnetic field is produced when the magnetic shunts are rotating. The oscillating magnetic field will induce electrical power in the armature. All the electrical energy will be cleanly produced. No hydrocarbon emissions. No radioactive waste.

The real magic trick occurs with the rotating magnetic shunts. Normally moving a magnetic shunt in and out of a magnetic field requires the expenditure of power. But in this design the rotating magnetic shunt stays in the uniform magnetic field. No energy is lost to the magnetic field presence. This is also demonstrated to be the case in the N-Machine. With no energy loss, the motor providing the rotation to the magnetic shunts, could be a very low voltage synchronous motor type. Some of the output power could be fed back to run the magnetic shunt motor.

1632787902266.png

I haven't built one yet. But if ever there was a choice between all the different designs out there, I would say you'll probably get more bang for your buck with this design. If you build one, just be smart and DO NOT touch the output wires while in operation.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Good News! The device works. Actually I still haven't built it. It turns out someone else already invented it in 1975 and patented it. And the inventor didn't know about the homopolar design concept back then. So his design is about the same as mine, but he moves the magnetic shunts in and out of the magnetic paths. But I have read people building his design and producing six times the output of what it takes to turn the magnetic shunt rotor. So I'm using the same concept. I've just reduced the power requirement for the spinning magnetic shunt rotor. And coupled with the fact that neodymium magnets did not exist back then. So nowadays we've got magnets 1000 times more powerful then back in 1975. The device is called a Stationary Armature Generator. I suggested using a ferrite magnetic shunt for my design also. Ferrite has the property of allowing good magnetic conductance without developing eddy currents. Since ferrite is actually just a very high resistance ceramic compound.

Here is a link for some more info on the original invention:

John Ecklin's SAG 6 - Fringe Science

And one more:

John W Ecklin -- Stationary armature generator -- US Patent3879633, US Patent 4567407, 12 articles

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, so how do you get power from it? Is it made to make a device self powering?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
All the power comes from magnetic induction. A moving magnetic field causes electrons to flow in the armature. The two wires on the right in my drawing are where the power comes off. This particular design could be modified to feed back some of the output power to operate the small motor that rotates the magnetic shunt.

There is no mainstream science analysis of this device. The same with DePalma's N-Machine. So all the information about them basically comes from the inventors. But this device was awarded a patent 40 years ago. And there is no mystery about how it works. It uses knowledge we do know in an easy to understand concept. No manufacturer is making them. Probably thanks to big oil. But that certainly wont stop any individual from making their own. And this design is not that hard to make. I like it because there is no voodoo science involved.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Nope, never built it. But then the Sag 6 is what it was called by the original inventor. And many people have built a Sag 6 which does work. But I guess you already know why it was never mass produced. The one I have my eye on is the MEG. No moving parts. It would be the next generation of a Sag 6. But then that isn't being mass produced either. But the prototypes work. And there have been experimenters that have successfully built and put into service the MEG.

Exegesis

Good News! The device works. Actually I still haven't built it. It turns out someone else already invented it in 1975 and patented it. And the inventor didn't know about the homopolar design concept back then. So his design is about the same as mine, but he moves the magnetic shunts in and out of the magnetic paths. But I have read people building his design and producing six times the output of what it takes to turn the magnetic shunt rotor. So I'm using the same concept. I've just reduced the power requirement for the spinning magnetic shunt rotor. And coupled with the fact that neodymium magnets did not exist back then. So nowadays we've got magnets 1000 times more powerful then back in 1975. The device is called a Stationary Armature Generator. I suggested using a ferrite magnetic shunt for my design also. Ferrite has the property of allowing good magnetic conductance without developing eddy currents. Since ferrite is actually just a very high resistance ceramic compound.

Here is a link for some more info on the original invention:

John Ecklin's SAG 6 - Fringe Science

And one more:

John W Ecklin -- Stationary armature generator -- US Patent3879633, US Patent 4567407, 12 articles
The first link is down. also i cant see the image you posted.
this is interesting
thank you for this.

Are you willing to try build this eventually though? or have you built any other type of free energy device?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The first link is down. also i cant see the image you posted.
this is interesting
thank you for this.

Are you willing to try build this eventually though? or have you built any other type of free energy device?

I probably wont build it because of the invention of the M.E.G. It's a completely solid state electrical generator. The M.E.G. was granted a patent because it works and produces more energy than it consumes. But here is the mechanical version I came up with:

Generator3.jpg

steven chiverton

getting a ferrite part is going to be hard for shielding especially shaped like a propeller and even ferrites are still got some attraction to magnets so it would effect its spin in the long run and if the shielding isent good the neodymium magnets pull on the motor would effect it if its got internal magnets or iron core type motor

TimeFlipper

getting a ferrite part is going to be hard for shielding especially shaped like a propeller and even ferrites are still got some attraction to magnets so it would effect its spin in the long run and if the shielding isent good the neodymium magnets pull on the motor would effect it if its got internal magnets or iron core type motor
Cobber Steve apart from showing a Ferrite Magnetic Shunt on the diagram, it also says on the diagram that Iron can be used instead of Ferrite....Which actually can be very easily made into a propellor shape ;)...

Obviously the Iron must be the World Wide approved and patented TimeFlipper anodised coated top secret metal, that was found inside a meteorite that crashed and became hidden in Tunguska Russia on June 30th 1908...It became known as the "Tunguska Event"...Check It Out :cool:..

The intrepid TimeFlipper led a group of people on April 1st 1969 in an attempt to locate the Tunguska meterorite, which was eventually discovered and airlifted to the UK...It took several years to find the liquid metal, with unsuccessfull attempts from the Russian KGB to steal the liquid metal :eek: :ROFLMAO:..

TUNGUSKA EVENT.jpg