Freedom from Reptilian Mind Control

Miscellaneous

Thank God! He didn't reply to me a few days ago when I addressed him in my status and he kept his profile private so I don't know his activity. It was actually the post about a triangular alien-like craft that the U.S. government has and I think my subconscious picked it up.

TimeFlipper

Thank God! He didn't reply to me a few days ago when I addressed him in my status and he kept his profile private so I don't know his activity. It was actually the post about a triangular alien-like craft that the U.S. government has and I think my subconscious picked it up.

You obviously associated the Prof in your subconscious with that triangular alien craft which would originally have been operated by those pesky little reptilians..They only use triangular shapes as it corresponds to the shape of their heads...Fear not, the Prof and me can sort out those reptilians anytime :D..

not_a_DJ

Hmmmmm. You fear if Opmmur is going to be caught? I was to start an <alien challenge> like the blue whale but with alien stuff. When I was to share the content and test it with a friend of mine, he had a dream-abduction on that night and next day he told me we will see a ufo landing... nothing happene but I cancelled the project <alien challenge> and I made some congetures. You already know everything on the web is being under surveillance since Obama security stuff and this guy, Snowden. Maybe the word snowden triggers a mechanism on a search engine of private government secret use, we don't know.

I concluded two things about thissssss.
1. I make the challenge. I share it. We contact aliens.
2. I abort the challenge. I dont share anything. We don't have any ufo contact

It is well known that greys and rptlians work together (fthe first ones are their slaves) and both havd time travel technology.

They can know if human race have an unusual rebirthing on their spiritual and collective life, then they come and put more of negative prescence, promoting a negative culture... you know all that stuff.

I started to hate them (the ones you are talking, Miscellaneous) and try to imaginate a new world scene, when human race will face them and start a brutal war, but certainlly that would be a carnage... and not many will be happy, but you know, war thoughts are not healthy for our minds.

Miscellaneous

Please say this prayer MANY times and pray for me day and night as the more people say this, the more it will work. Please whisper it or write it down on a piece of paper. Thank you:
"I ask any and all beings to aid, comfort, and assist Jill in finding the best methods of freeing herself from any harmful attachments, and may the results be even better than we can hope for or expect, thank you!"

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

Hmmmmm. You fear if Opmmur is going to be caught? I was to start an <alien challenge> like the blue whale but with alien stuff. When I was to share the content and test it with a friend of mine, he had a dream-abduction on that night and next day he told me we will see a ufo landing... nothing happene but I cancelled the project <alien challenge> and I made some congetures. You already know everything on the web is being under surveillance since Obama security stuff and this guy, Snowden. Maybe the word snowden triggers a mechanism on a search engine of private government secret use, we don't know.

I concluded two things about thissssss.
1. I make the challenge. I share it. We contact aliens.
2. I abort the challenge. I dont share anything. We don't have any ufo contact

It is well known that greys and rptlians work together (fthe first ones are their slaves) and both havd time travel technology.

They can know if human race have an unusual rebirthing on their spiritual and collective life, then they come and put more of negative prescence, promoting a negative culture... you know all that stuff.

I started to hate them (the ones you are talking, Miscellaneous) and try to imaginate a new world scene, when human race will face them and start a brutal war, but certainlly that would be a carnage... and not many will be happy, but you know, war thoughts are not healthy for our minds.
No hate. More love and light.

TimeFlipper

@Miscellaneous Can you tell me the frequency of that loud noise you mentioned a while back please?

There are ways that you can block out annoying frequencies from cell fone towers and other similar annoying frequencies...you can use whats called a Faraday Shield around your bed for getting better nights sleep....You place strips of aluminium foil that hang down over your bed...they deflect cell fone frequency waves away from you...Strips of aluminium foil were thrown out aeroplanes (code name Window) during world war two to deflect away enemy radar waves, and they still use that idea to this very day!!

When you leave your house you could try sending out pulses of White Noise contained in wire, around your body which helps to block out annoying radio waves.....there are other ways to counteract the Reptilians intrusions into your mind too...Our minds operate within the frequency of 435 Megahertz and are susceptible to both radio and acoustic waves within that frequency..

A small radio transceiver transmitting on low power on 435Mhz can be placed within one of your pockets which could over-ride the Reptilian radio using the same 435Mhz frequency...You could also leave the white noise switched on to help counteract any other radio frequencies aimed at you...

Have a word with @Opmmur to see if he has any other ideas to help you out...Never give up!! (y) :)

TimeFlipper

I suppose a tin foil hat with a beanie propeller on top might work.

I already thought about that my friend, but as you know ladies would not like tin foil all over their hair, dangling down to their feet..

Come to think of it, i dont think i would like that all over me!! :D..

Seriously mate, i did con a car trader who was very worried about cell phone towers giving him brain cancer..I actually got him to put two layers of tin foil inside the hat that he wore..and thats the truth!! :ROFLMAO:

Miscellaneous

I suppose a tin foil hat with a beanie propeller on top might work.
Idk id I can make a faraday cage! But that tin foil hat is interesting. I might do it. Or not cuz I have no hats to place a tin foil over it. Can I simply keep rolls of tin foil with me like putting it in my pocket or bag? I think I have to add tin foil in my shopping list.

As for the frequencies. I highly doubt that they are from radio towers or cellphones. I'm the only one who can hear it so I think this is really from the malevolent beings. I think I'm the only one to hear it because of my low vibrations. It changes according to what I think but it is always there regardless if I think or not or do absolutely nothing. It usually goes very high and loud and sounds like a slithering snake, and the next it could change to bell-like sounds. I hope this helps.

PS: I'd just like you to know, flip that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about those 435 Mhz thingies. I'll keep a tab or so open about that faraday cage as I need to go to school like asap

TimeFlipper

Our mind is just like a radio that we can listen to and hear music and people talking..,Our radios have numbers written on them such as 98mhz..102.5 mhz etc, and we all know they are the radio stations that we listen to and there are also names given to those radio stations, such as Radio 2 or Classical FM Radio, or what ever you have in the US or UK or anywhere else in the world...

The numbers you see on your radio, that i quoted, are called radio frequencies that your own radio can pick up from the radio stations transmitters...The human mind is also a receiver and a transmitter, although you might not actually hear anything through your ears, but your mind will give you a "sensation" of what is happening, in a way similar to how certain music can make you "feel" different emotions..

The Faraday cage i told you about has been very useful to people living close to cell phone towers who cannot sleep very well because of the electrical interference from the radio frequencies being transmitted...You wont actually hear anything, but those radio frequencies do make you feel irritable and could give you really bad headaches...

Have you thought that those noises you constantly hear (but nobody else can hear them) could be brought about by that hearing condition called Tinnitus?...a visit to the doctors will soon tell you if you have tinnitus...