Freedom from Reptilian Mind Control

Miscellaneous

I'll recommend everyone to read this person's post first before reading mine because it's too long to copy-paste it:
Freedom from Reptilian Mind Control

I never thought I'd go back to this conspiracy. Ever since THEY happened, I really try not to go back to any kinds of conspiracies. Now I'm back again to help myself or perhaps... save myself. No one's gonna help you if you don't help yourself after all...

To put it simply, I found out that there are these... things(?) spying at my mind when I was at my lowest years ago... Hmm when I was 13 yrs old and then that's when everything went to Hell. Now I know they've (I really hate reptilians so let call them 'they') been planning things for a very very long time. Even when I was a kid when my curiosity was so awfully big and at the wrong subject (they were all about conspiracies and ETs, go figure). Or at least I have a sneaking suspicion that doesn't seem to be far off from just being my mere assumption/s. (As I write this, I am thinking that I probably sound like a lunatic). I used to be a very negative person and I think that they used that to their advantage even before I was aware of them and now I really regret being negative. Being 13 is a hectic phase as well. I believe I was also abducted at 13 yrs. old and until now I can see scar marks in my hands and I think there is some in my feet as well. My hands and feet used to be sore a lot for some reason and I thought back then that it was just me. They've used my beliefs and I found out recently.... Now I know the truth and Carl Miller I'm still so very sorry for what I've said to you in the past.

There's this very loud frequencies that changes depending on what I think, my mood, my actions etc and I used to think that it must be benevolent ETs helping me as I talked to one of the paranormalis members here in the past who claims to be helped by benevolent ETs by hearing frequencies in her walls and I believed her. Not anymore. Until now they're still doing it. I don't know if I'm becoming worse and I don't know if I'm improving even just by a little everyday or if I'm regressing and progressing and back again. I think my health is at risk also. My mind especially. It got to the point were that tiny voice in my head is so small and low that I can hardly hear it and my I'm sttuterring in my speech and sometimes forgetting what I was talking about in the middle of my speech or my train of thought. The mystery frequencies are probably playing a role in it as well. I'm sure that it's not cell phone towers, TVs etc emitting the frequencies either. I know what those sound like and these unknown frequencies change on what I think, feel, behave etc. from what I notice.

I haven't had proper sleep the past few months. (I hate these dark circles) and I fear sleeping because of what I dream. I know my subconscious is being influenced the most because during my sleep (or attempting to), my mind easily goes blank so I guess I go to this certain mental state wherein I can hear voices. I assure you my sane mind is still intact so please let me explain in a way that I can explain from my lack of knowledge (although I'm pretty sure you can achieve the same thing through meditation. Was it the Alpha or Delta state? It is also another useful tool to use to communicate telepathically through the otherworld). I got wacked so much so that I can't even sleep if I so much as have a last song syndrome stuck in my head. I kid you not. I was able to stay awake for 3 straight days (and nights) and the only tiredness I felt was my eyelids dooping every now and then. I am very sensitive at this point so I have to be extremely silent to fall asleep. I can have a few minutes of sleep. An hour. Lesser maybe? I don't know. I don't want to make it a habit to look at the clock.

I'm afraid and have to be constantly vigilant when dreaming because that is when they tap into my mind (not that they already did) and make dreams that I know is morally wrong. I can't even imagine for very long anymore! How is that possible when I used to be overimaginative? My head was literally always on the clouds and I never had that much attention lasting long enough to listen in class. They've also made me numb. Worser than depresses numbness. It's hard for me to feel emotions. My emotions usually come in a like a tide from within me.

My dreams can be vaguely suggestive or blatantly suggestive or something else. And when I mean suggestive, I mean that it's sexual inuendos. I see myself dancing under a tree with a banner tied on it saying, 'human collectible', I see myself writing notes in class listening to the teacher lecture something before a penis vaguely comes into view, I see myself teasing my classmates like it's "playful banter" and everyone would just laugh when I tease a particular person. Another one who chose to look like one of my classmates (just a bit differently) would say things about how I shouldn't trust men. Men this. Men that. I've never been sexist before. Idk why they insist I should. Sometimes I have these mental image my classmates or people I've met before (but slightly different) and they have disfigured faces. I know that dreams are all in the head, symbolic, a realm to the unknown etc. but I'm not and never will be a perverted person and my dreams aren't like this before. I am sure as the sun blazing in the sky. These dreams aren't normal.

The most scary thing is this certain voice whom my subconscious refers to as 'master' and no other names. Sometimes when I am at a relaxed state of mind and my mind has turned blank (even when I'm still awake and not sleeping or somewhere in between), I hear my own voice (my subconscious) talk to this certain being (the 'master') and many times I would hear him reply. The most disturbing of all was how 'I' talk to 'him' (I'm very sure it's a male) like we are friends. Confidants. Family. I don't know.. It's something that is deceptively friendly. Sometimes I sleep only to shift to consciousness and I catch 'him' telling my subconscious things over and over like how I trust him and I love him.............. And when I say, 'no!' (fully awake at that point) I am engulfed in this awful energy. I don't know how to explain it. It comes like a tidal wave and it is NOT a benevolent kind if energy. Sometimes 'he' uses it to force me to sleep. At worst 'he'll' send me this horrifyingly loud and dull frequency when I am having a sleep paralysis and I am off to stuttering and having mental-related problems again. Sometimes I would go paranoid at the effect of it. I am usually very very sleepy during sleep paralysis so it is hard to shake my body off so I'd be rid of it and that damning frequencies.

A few things that I remember and the few things that I want to mention is that one time when I had a wound on my wrist. When I went off to attempt to sleep, 'my' voice suddenly said to 'him' in a childish voice (one that sounds like innocence and naivete), "I have a wound on my left wrist!" and I heard 'him' reply in a caring voice, "Oh! What happened?" I broke off the communication by waking up and saying something like, "Now that's when I'm cutting in!"

Another time was when I was being engulfed by their malevolent energies, in the flurry of it all I heard my subconscious say something that I couldn't catch and I heard 'him' reply, "I'm busy." Sometimes I say something that I didn't intend to say whenever 'he' forces me to obey to him. It was as if I had not control of my own inner voice.

I wish I never 'opened my eyes' at least not from their existence and maybe I wouldn't have been experiencing these kinds of things. 'He' doesn't want me to hurt or kill myself either. I can hear 'his' voice even when I am not in a relaxed state. It would usually be, "No!" and "Stop!" or "Listen to me!"

I would entertain questions and elaborate some as much as I can understand and know from my situation if I am asked. There are some things that I have left out too as they could be redundant and partly because I have shared it a lot of times in comments in some threads that I had derailed (again, sorry for that).

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

Dang...I hope you can free yourself from this influence and get some 'peacefull' sleep.
This may seem harsh but there are times when I wonder if I would just get rid of myself. They must have a reason if they dont want me to hurt myself. Yet I dread the day knowing what purpose I am to them. If it was higher consciousness, I'm pretty sure they've beaten me down and my vibrations were low anyway even before they made it worse. I don't want to contribute to evil in this world and I worry that I won't get back to my real spiritual family and friends if I can't take ahold of myself any longer. This fear drives me from giving in my own consciousness. They already took my subconscious. God knows what will happen to me. Would you be at fault and have bad karmic debts if you did something wrong when you lost control of yourself due to mind control? I'd rather see others fly so long as I sacrifice myself for a benevolent purpose and so long as I know my soul is safe and sound when I pass in the otherworld. This material world means nothing to me.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

This explains so much about me: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles106.htm
My god I am in a spiritual war. Please everyone pray for me. Regardless of your religion, it does not matter, we are all one and we are all humans. We must stand as a specie. The advises in that website is all good but it's not easy to do. I'm scared of being a host. I'm more worried what happens to my soul when I pass on to the otherworld if I give in. My consciousness is always at war. My subconscious.... Not so much. In both dreams from nights before I dreamed that I opened a door to a haunting sound and I knew my subconscious is sold. The next one was when I dreamed I open a code to a safe and I knew some part of my subconciousness has been hijacked. I now focus on my consciousness rather than my subconscious. My conscious knows better than my subconscious. The subconscious does not discern reality and fakery hence it is easily manipulated. I want to up my vibrations but I am up against a lot of these reptilians and their tools against me. They have their own frequencies working 24/7. Sometimes my faith is wavering but I never and will never give in. Please pray for me. Send love and light to me. Any forms and kinds of help will make me immensely greatful. If people work together, the greater the benevolent outcome.

Miscellaneous

Has anyone seen Opmmur online lately? I'm really worried about him. The truth is a week ago, during one of those subconscious mind control I remember 'me' saying, "Who is Opmmur, master?" I don't remember much but I also remember adding, "I think he knows too much." I think 'he' replied, "They'll get him." or something like that....... My own subconscious is telling shit. This is why I mentioned, "confidant" in my first post. God knows what "I've" have been reporting as well.

TnWatchdog

Has anyone seen Opmmur online lately? I'm really worried about him. The truth is a week ago, during one of those subconscious mind control I remember 'me' saying, "Who is Opmmur, master?" I don't remember much but I also remember adding, "I think he knows too much." I think 'he' replied, "They'll get him." or something like that....... My own subconscious is telling shit. This is why I mentioned, "confidant" in my first post. God knows what "I've" have been reporting as well.
I see he was around today.
Check out his recent activity.

TimeFlipper

I dont think you have to worry too much about the Prof, he`s been making a few postings recently so i dont think anybody has got him yet :D..
You are right that he does know a lot about time-travel, but he also knows the dangers involved with it, and maybe your subconscious picked that up on one of his previous postings and it started you worrying about him...:cool: