Frequency therapy , Rife and his lifes work

TimeFlipper

5 years ago the Daily Mail newspaper in the UK published an article in their health section called, Treating prostate cancer with radio waves in America..
It was claimed that treatment was 100% effective in nearly all of the cases..Upto 8 guys could be treated at the same time..However it wasnt the radio waves that were curing the people, but the modulation within that radio wave...I will try to explain...BBC Radio 1 transmits on frequencies between 97 to 99Megacycles ( a megacycle is 1 million cycles or vibrations per second), and you can pick it up on a DAB radio or a basic radio set...A radio wave has modulation (sound) placed on to it like audio sounds for example music and speech, which you can listen along to....In the case of the radio wave treatment, the guys all sit together in a room and the frequency it transmits on is much lower than Radio 1, being 27Megacycles per second (27Mhz for short) and the modulation (sound) thats placed within it is actually a soundwave generator that creates "pulses" which operates on the frequencies that can kill the various viruses and pathogens ( the radio wave is harmless for the people being treated)..A standard frequency for treating most cancers for example is 2128 cycles or vibrations per second or 2128cps for short, this frequency is found on Rife`s original studies back in the 1930s and other peoples..

Now some of you that has had CB radio sets will see that the 27Mhz being used is the same frequency as for the CB sets, and its true that there are similarities the Americans were using lol...The transmitters they use for treatment are small and of low power, about 3 watts output and they use the sound frequency of 2128cycles per second, in the case of the prostate cancer sufferers...This is how it works..If you have your stereo system on listening to music and you turn up the volume, very soon you could start your windows rattling..that is because certain sound frequencies coming from the music are matching the same frequency of the parts that keep your windows intact...and when the sound level vibrations get even louder,then the tiny sound vibrations coming from the windows are overcome by the more powerful vibrations, and subsequently shatter.. pulses being produced by Rifes method are mostly within our audible hearing range, if we could hear them....
Do any of you remember when McDonalds were being plagued by young kids in their early teens, standing around the entrances and causing mayhem to customers going in or coming out? lol
McDonalds came up with a clever electronic device called the "Mosquito"..This was a pulse frequency generator that operated around the frequencies of 16000 to 16500 cycles per second, by which only people under the age of 18 could actually hear and get very annoyed by the sound lol...Thats because as we get older our hearing range drops below 16000cycles per second (allegedly lol)..However McDonanalds had to get rid of all of their Mosquitos because the EU said it was contravening the human rights of kids as to where they could stand!! (sic)

titorite

5 years ago the Daily Mail newspaper in the UK published an article in their health section called, Treating prostate cancer with radio waves in America..
It was claimed that treatment was 100% effective in nearly all of the cases..Upto 8 guys could be treated at the same time..However it wasnt the radio waves that were curing the people, but the modulation within that radio wave...I will try to explain...BBC Radio 1 transmits on frequencies between 97 to 99Megacycles ( a megacycle is 1 million cycles or vibrations per second), and you can pick it up on a DAB radio or a basic radio set...A radio wave has modulation (sound) placed on to it like audio sounds for example music and speech, which you can listen along to....In the case of the radio wave treatment, the guys all sit together in a room and the frequency it transmits on is much lower than Radio 1, being 27Megacycles per second (27Mhz for short) and the modulation (sound) thats placed within it is actually a soundwave generator that creates "pulses" which operates on the frequencies that can kill the various viruses and pathogens ( the radio wave is harmless for the people being treated)..A standard frequency for treating most cancers for example is 2128 cycles or vibrations per second or 2128cps for short, this frequency is found on Rife`s original studies back in the 1930s and other peoples..

Now some of you that has had CB radio sets will see that the 27Mhz being used is the same frequency as for the CB sets, and its true that there are similarities the Americans were using lol...The transmitters they use for treatment are small and of low power, about 3 watts output and they use the sound frequency of 2128cycles per second, in the case of the prostate cancer sufferers...This is how it works..If you have your stereo system on listening to music and you turn up the volume, very soon you could start your windows rattling..that is because certain sound frequencies coming from the music are matching the same frequency of the parts that keep your windows intact...and when the sound level vibrations get even louder,then the tiny sound vibrations coming from the windows are overcome by the more powerful vibrations, and subsequently shatter.. pulses being produced by Rifes method are mostly within our audible hearing range, if we could hear them....
Do any of you remember when McDonalds were being plagued by young kids in their early teens, standing around the entrances and causing mayhem to customers going in or coming out? lol
McDonalds came up with a clever electronic device called the "Mosquito"..This was a pulse frequency generator that operated around the frequencies of 16000 to 16500 cycles per second, by which only people under the age of 18 could actually hear and get very annoyed by the sound lol...Thats because as we get older our hearing range drops below 16000cycles per second (allegedly lol)..However McDonanalds had to get rid of all of their Mosquitos because the EU said it was contravening the human rights of kids as to where they could stand!! (sic)
you know alot. thank you

SeekThe3

Hey folks. Take a look here at Common Sense Technologies. This is a company that has created Rife High Definition Corrective Frequencies that don't require a Rife Machine. I have no idea if their treatments actually work however.
Common Sense Technologies

SeekThe3

Haha! No i'm not a sales rep for this company TimeFlipper! I'm a terrible salesman anyway. However, I discovered this company while researching Rife Frequencies myself. I just thought I'd share this information that I stumbled across for all of those curious minds out there.

titorite

Many people are.the.same. they dont have experience with rife and his work so they get confused by fakes easy, and fakes continue to be put onto the market to further the supression of the true.rife.type.frequency devices. Most of the stuff today is derivatives of Royal Raymond Rifes work. ......

If you need a rife machine go check out what people are offering at the rifeforum.org there other proponets of this spealized field discuss nothing but rife. Including selling their old used machines.