Frequency therapy , Rife and his lifes work

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Could you please post more information on the device you're using.

The company that produced your device and the model number. About 10 years ago I bought a software program that takes all of the rife healing frequencies and list them with the frequencies that correspond to that particular illness. It uses the computer to generate the necessary frequencies required for healing.

Any technical information you could post would be much appreciated by myself and I'm sure other members would have have interest.

titorite

Anthony Holland - YouTube

Anthony hollands youtube page.

give it a view...

Technical information? Normal speakers proly don't cut it.... emission is everything. My unit uses steel cylinders to emit the proper frequencies... my other EMEM unit uses plasma gas as the frequency emiter..... I have also watched some frequency work done by laser... but that is by another fellow at a different college and I know not much of his work... I suspect it is the lens that is the emitter with that method....

unti one is a global wellness model G from 2004.. grey in color... limited in its ability but is super easy to use...

unit two is an EMEM3d made by rifelabs. Now defunct.

I hope to get my hands on a GB-4000 one day with the mopa amp and the light.

one day.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Anthony Holland - YouTube

Anthony hollands youtube page.

give it a view...

Technical information? Normal speakers proly don't cut it.... emission is everything. My unit uses steel cylinders to emit the proper frequencies... my other EMEM unit uses plasma gas as the frequency emiter..... I have also watched some frequency work done by laser... but that is by another fellow at a different college and I know not much of his work... I suspect it is the lens that is the emitter with that method....

unti one is a global wellness model G from 2004.. grey in color... limited in its ability but is super easy to use...

unit two is an EMEM3d made by rifelabs. Now defunct.

I hope to get my hands on a GB-4000 one day with the mopa amp and the light.

one day.

GP – 4000 is a very good piece of equipment. I have never used it but I would say it is probably worth the money for anyone who is serious about Rife healing. I personally prefer plasma tubes over other delivery methods for Rife healing.

titorite

Do you do any pro bono work opmmur?

All of my shit has been pro bono.. I mean folks have compensated me for my gas and such but helping folks heal has not made me rich.....

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Titorite why most you use Four letter words, when posting on this web site? It shows that you are not abel to post educated postings.

titorite

Titorite why most must you use Four letter words, when posting on this web site? It shows that you are not abel to post educated postings.

Now aint that there an intellectually bigoted statement.

Taking my boldness to use whatever word I feel appropriate and infer that it displays only ignorance and spite..... well that is a deplorable assumption on your part opmmur. seriously.

and you did not answer my question? Since you have a preference I'd like to know if you do any pro bono work with your rife or if you only use it for yourself.

What are your stories and experiences.

Please do share more.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Do you do any pro bono work opmmur?

All of my shit has been pro bono.. I mean folks have compensated me for my gas and such but helping folks heal has not made me rich.....

Titorite why most must you use Four letter words, when posting on this web site? It shows that you are not abel to post educated postings.

Now aint that there an intellectually bigoted statement.

Taking my boldness to use whatever word I feel appropriate and infer that it displays only ignorance and spite..... well that is a deplorable assumption on your part opmmur. seriously.

and you did not answer my question? Since you have a preference I'd like to know if you do any pro bono work with your rife or if you only use it for yourself.

What are your stories and experiences.

Please do share more.

Titorite why most you use Four letter words?

You have a lot to offer on the Rife Devices here. The words you use is a big turn-off to me
if I was sick and needed your help. I think most sick people would feel the same
about using a Doctor with Four Letter Words used all to time around them, you're not
in a bar with your friends here on this web site.

Answer: I have never changed people money or etc, for my healing services or for my personal Psychic reading in the past 50+ years of helping people.

titorite

Opp.... If I may call you Opp....

OPP....I live in tyranny.

People accept me as I am or they dp npt but generally I am well liked because despite my foul mouth I have a heart of gold and a back like a horse and a willingness to help. And I don't always swear... but sometimes I do. I do not find it a thing to get hung up upon or all caught up over. .... I do swear in front of some clients but not others. If you find me occasionally swearing here please forgive me.

I mean gosh it aint like I do it every other post... :D

edit:Minor edit at opmmurs suggestion