Beastmaster
Re: Full Lunar Map

shit I am bumbed I thought it would be a grid pattern with 100 pics
instead we get a single photo
nothing to see here move along

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hey 7 I was just looking at the moon and noticed a bunch of lines connecting some of the crators. do you think there roads or what???? they seem to be very straight paths between the crators where the dirt is lighter in color very strange.not to mention all the blacked out squares what the hell is that about???but your right no citys,buildings,nothin but rocks and the big black squares of ??????????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I don't think so. Roads or trails on Mars could be ok, but I don't think there's been anything alive on the moon. Maybe ETs pipelines ?

Look at the pictures I attached. The crater in the top-right corner seems to have some "structure" around it's center, there are some craters like this one. Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming it's a building or anything. I'm just wondering how this can happen. Did the surface become hot enought to melt, and then become solid almost instantly, making this "splash" shaped structure ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ya know, it almost looks like somethin bubbled up out of the ground on impact. makin the puddle like shape but the crator is clearly there thow so it could not be volcanic. good find, theres some odd things showing up now days huh????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, are there alien bases on the hiden face of the moon ?!?!
Some say that there are some.

I'm must admit I'm more interested in the stuff surrounding Mars.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh I have heard that too, funny thing is no-one can ever produce a rpic. (imagine that)just a good story to tell. and then they always throw in a trust me I have no reason to lie. just incase you have some doubts or the gaul to ask for some proof.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

They probably think we trust them, and they probably know a lot of stuff they don't want us to know !

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I can agree with that, they know alot more than there tellin us anyway. and they try real hard to keep us dummyed down. makes me wonder if we know much of anything thats realy going on with NASA???? I have my doubts.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

A few centuries ago, people were thinking that the Earth was flat.
Now, we are thinking that we're alone in the universe, also, that there are no near Earth objects threatening us, etc.

Maybe we're still being controled by people with more knowledge than us.