Funny Reactions Of Kittens After Seeing Their Dad for The First Time...Mamma Cat Intervenes In A Proper Way for Kittens And Daddy Cat.

TimeFlipper

The expressions on Daddy cat and Mamma cats faces are priceless!! so cute and funny :LOL::love:..
10 points for telling me what TV series the dramatic music came from at the very beginning of the video..

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
The expressions on Daddy cat and Mamma cats faces are priceless!! so cute and funny :LOL::love:..
10 points for telling me what TV series the dramatic music came from at the very beginning of the video..

The Invaders. (?)

TimeFlipper

The Invaders. (?)
10 points out of 10 Windy, you now qualify for one of the TimeFlippers Internationally Patented Devices Completely Free Of Charge (y):cool:..

Let me know A.S.A.P. which one you desire...Unfortunately due to huge demand there is a slight delay with the TimeFlippers Internationally Patented Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Audio Guided Troll Hunting Ultra High Frequency Blaster Ban...Code Name GRIT, (Getting Rid of Irritatating Toffs) Designed Specifically For Websites :notworthy: :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

GRIT and VOIP are out so...
A TF patented Aluminium Foil Hat will do nicely.

View attachment 12442

I've bloody well ran out lately.

;)
Sorted out for you Windy, i sent my latest Timeflipper Internationally Patented long lasting Aluminium Hat via my TimeFlipper Time-Bending App TADA (TimeFlippers Alternative Dimensional App), you should have received the hat last Wednesday (y):p..