Fury in the UK

TimeFlipper

Last year there was fury in the UK when immigration officials allowed these two grown men into the UK from France, who were supposed to be refugee "children!!"..

The UK made a deal with France that they would allow in upto 200 children from a refugee camp who had relations here in the UK, so that they could settle into a family unit...The children were aged betwee 12 and 16 years old...

Anybody in the whole wide world would know that these two men were years older than 16, but still the immigration officers allowed them into my country and gave them the "benefit of the doubt" that they were actually children!!! :eek: :mad:.

These two men could have easily been islamic terrorists for all we know, and the question remains as to WHY those immigration officers did not use their COMMON SENSE, and send them back to France where they belong!!.

Two genuine migrant children were pushed out of the queue of 200 to let those unknown, unwanted despicable MEN into my country!! :mad:.

Seriously folks, i dont think anybody could ever believe the crass stupidity of our immigration controls, not even Mr Trump himself could imaging how damn stupid and dangerous they really are!!...I fear greatly for the security of the UK, and i wonder what the people of the US would make of all this?..

The pictures of the two scum guys were put on a Facial Recognition Softwear program to highlight the ages of them, but oh my i repeat again, WHERE was the common sense of those immigration officials who should have been immediately sacked for gross incompetence? :mad:

3987C45000000578-0-image-m-17_1476922596098 (1).jpg

Last edited: