FUTURE: One Million Years

Krish

FUTURE: One Million Years

With the way, our science and technology is changing, knowing all the good things happen, what would be our society be - in about a million years to the future?

Knowing what you are doing and exposed to...the exponential development would be what? Thank you.

(I posted here, because, I am sure some UFO groups are that advanced and visit us saying the beginning of civilization...may be...)

Note that as per wiki: one million years, Earth will likely have undergone a supervolcanic eruption large enough to erupt 3,200 km3 of magma, an event comparable to the Toba supereruption 75,000 years ago.[18]

We would be gone to other multiple planets by then....

more future:
Timeline of the far future - Wikipedia

and...

How will humans look 10,000-100,000 years from now? - Quora

and...

"What Will a Civilization a Million Years Ahead of Earth Look Like?"

Last edited:

Harte

Most likely we will be extinct as a species by then.
But we may leave behind newer species of our genus.

Harte

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Lots of Wars, lots of death but ultimately evolution for those that survive.

Wind7

Staff
"Remember... Tomorrow is only your future yesterday."
The last words I ever heard from my mum before her passing away on January 3rd, 2011.

In a million years, who's to say with any exacting revelation and who will even remember what was said...unless we, as the existing 'human race' have permanently documented our truths in stone...to be found excavated in this future of years.

Truths of the past have already been found...set in stone, correct?
Perhaps??

Now, think of it as this as the general populace somehow believe, that we are evidently headed towards our own extinction. Will we find (yet) another way to leave our imprint of proof of our actual existence..and if so, will those that find these new (hieroglyphics/documents) understand what they have found given a future million years?

Does history repeat itself when stripped bare of technological advances of an era left behind?

Have we deciphered what they whom came before have left in their writing?

In a million years...Someone could probably be asking the same things.

These are just some of my quick thoughts or ramblings here, educated or non.

Signed,

Possible Future Fossil Fuel.

:)

northwoods

timemachinemorlock1.jpg

:oops:

TimeFlipper

@Wind7 I think its more than likely the human race will be placed amongst all those other species who have destroyed their planets by ignorance..hatred and war..We would be known only as a number (666?) and not a name..

Krish

Perhaps all you have to do, is place a probe, one million years out to record what happened now and you got it...

I have another item, that is unique and original....

Our planet has a twin in another Universe. That is not good or bad...It is what is.

Our Gravity affects that twin planet in some sort of quantum way. That itself is not bad. It works both ways.

But if we use Nuclear weapons, it affects them big time.

And their people have been coming to our planet for about a million years to check out the twin planet.

NOW, they told our Governments not to use Nuclear weapons, period...they even show cased them. And can take action drastically if needed....that is very interesting. This by itself not bad either...except...

They can help us develop in science and technology since they are that advanced....they are the only people that prime directive does not apply. Since we are twins. Just think....and they are hive mind, so know, who does what, where etc...and are super telepathic...and they do not kill their kind...like Mimbari...(B5)

Interesting stuff...so watch our future....

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Destroyed our Planet, yes very probably..
but not destroyed ourselves. We've come too far now. Disease, World War 3, Comet impact, Alien Invasion.. Always some will survive to start again.. In a hundred years or so we will be colonising the Solar System thus sealing our immortality amongst the Stars as even an extinction level event would be avoided by those off world.

A dark Apocalyptic future maybe, but a future all the same.

Maybe hundreds of thousands of years in the future we will learn our lessons and finally evolve to the next level.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I honestly hope we'll still be around in a million years as a species and civilization.

But we might not be, for all the reasons you can imagine.

Also, think about this. We weren't even there a million years ago. There's no garrantee we'll be there in another million years.

Krish

Thank you both for the reply. I really appreciate it.

Also, think about this. We weren't even there a million years ago. There's no garrantee we'll be there in another million years.

At this time frame, we are teenagers....Yes, there is no guarantee that we as corporeal form will exists a million years from now.

So, it is time to understand the creation process and do our karma to get there in the corporeal form. That is my idea.

A dark Apocalyptic future maybe, but a future all the same.

That is coming to about 30% loss due to climate change....But we will survive and carry on. I am planning to come back in 500 years....

In the mean time, understand the very nature of creation and focus for a better outcome. Stay with my posts...you may get some ideas and vice versa....Again thank you.