Gain psyhical abilities

dexter1993

I have a few powers , elektrokinrsis , termolegulation , energy manipulation , I can take energy and give energy from people and objects , telekinesis , yeah that's all , who wants me to teach him , pm me I tell you how , some powers I can't proove but I have made a video , proof of telekinesis , note I'm not a magician but it works

dexter1993

took about 2 days of concentration , meditation , blowing my brain up , 100000 fails , but i captured the few seconds that workd , then 2nd and 3rd didnt work so i didnt try any more , but it worked , witch means if you set your mind you can do anyting

titorite

THeir are actually lots of TK vids on YouTube.. Some are really good at their controls, like putting a psy wheel under a glass bowl, or moving a CD on top of a glass table or their is this one fellow who had crippled legs but he was showing off his TK on the street with cards... It was quite amazing.

Have you tried breaking / splitting clouds?

TimeFlipper

me 10th grade Kiril Stoyanov Ivanov --- video of telekinesis

Personally iam not totally convinced that the video clip is of genuine TK...There are other very similar video clips of Russian men and women performing the same trick....

What i believe the guy in the video clip is using, is a short thin length of black cotton thread, one end is held down by one of the cans in the video clip..

The guy will then pick up the other end between his thumb and forefinger ((you will see his hand move that white piece of paper, and that is where he picks up the other end of the black cotton thread, unseen by the viewer)), and then he pushes the cotton thread against the white piece of paper, making it appear as if its TK thats moving it...

All of the video clip is very dark, same as the table, which is intended, and that would easily conceal the piece of black cotton thread that the guy is using..
But as usual, i could be hopelessly wrong :)..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Personally iam not totally convinced that the video clip is of genuine TK...There are other very similar video clips of Russian men and women performing the same trick....

What i believe the guy in the video clip is using, is a short thin length of black cotton thread, one end is held down by one of the cans in the video clip..

The guy will then pick up the other end between his thumb and forefinger ((you will see his hand move that white piece of paper, and that is where he picks up the other end of the black cotton thread, unseen by the viewer)), and then he pushes the cotton thread against the white piece of paper, making it appear as if its TK thats moving it...

All of the video clip is very dark, same as the table, which is intended, and that would easily conceal the piece of black cotton thread that the guy is using..
But as usual, i could be hopelessly wrong :)..

I think you could be right. Check out this eBay item for sale:

Invisible Thread

dexter1993

ok the camera is my laptop , see where i am ? you can see one of my hands right in front is the camera with full view , who watches one piece ? well im not robin , im not luffy to stretch my hand , if my other hand was on top of the piece of paper and there was a string it would fly ? if you are not on the other side of the table and pull the imaginary string then it wont work right ? see if it the paper flies , im open to all of your imaginary ideas :D its fun , by the way that one the table is salt :) + see how in the end after i pushed it to max , turn , and then i pull my finger , i had notting on them , you can even see my smile in the end :D cus it was one time success but it worked

dexter1993

ooo there is a way with the string , from the side where the salt is , no wait if my right hand is close to the paper full view on camera then my left hand must be from the elbow to the top , oooo the precision it would take , but at the same time if i pull the string with my left while i pretend to tk , wont the paper fall ? just see how it bends

titorite

Cloud breaking!!!! Answer my question! Have you tried to break/split clouds? Have you tried to clump them up LOL.... the former is easier than the latter... Coalescing vapor... shit moving the vapor... it spreads as soon as you touch it.

Have you tried touching other peoples minds? That one is an ethical thing, a real thinker on the subject of morality.