Galactic Federation of Light

Angelhoney

Hello guys!
I've recently heard about the galactic federation of light and Ashtar command. I want to know whether they are real or fake. Has anyone on here ever had a personal experience with them?
Thank you!

TetrahydroTrav

Idk if you've ever read into Ancient Sumer, but its history is profound. There are clay tablets from this time (4500 – 1900 BC) that predate most cultures and religions today. After the tablets were decoded thousands of years later, they found out that astronauts (The Anunnaki) from another planet (Nibiru) visited Earth and shared their DNA with us. I'm currently reading a book called Wars of the Anunnaki by Chris Hardy, I'd definitely check it out. There's a lot of history regarding Earth that has been hidden away for a very long time.

From what these tablets were saying, the Anunnaki’s home planet was in need of more gold to spread across their atmosphere to block out their sun's light because it was affecting life on the planet negatively. According to the Ancient Alien theory, the Anunnaki genetically altered primitive mankind and created a labor force which allowed them to mine gold faster. From what I'm seeing, this is something carved in stone and not just a made up story. If we look at the Bible and ancient history, it's possible that Adam and Eve were the first genetically altered humans that the Anunnaki created. Comparisons between the Hebrew Bible and the Sumerian texts reveal many similarities, not only in their stories, but in their language too. One thing that's interesting is that Adam in Hebrew stands for man. Adamu is what the Sumerians refer to as “first man,” the Anunnaki slaves.

Anyways, I'm not too huge on religion in general, but I enjoy reading almost anything that has to do with history on and off of Earth. I have seen many articles and mentionings of the Ashtar Command before on websites like In5D, but I was never too sure if it was bogus or not. I did some research on the supposed group and found some interesting information. The Ashtar Command is supposedly the "airborne division" of the Great Brother/Sisterhood of Light, under the administrative direction of Commander Ashtar and the spiritual guidance of Lord Sananda, known to Earth as Jesus, or Christ. They're an etheric group of extraterrestrials, angels, light-beings and millions of "starships" working as coordinators of the activities of the space fleet over the western hemisphere. It says under the spiritual guidance of Sananda, the ascended master who walked the Earth incarnated as Jesus the Christ, Ashtar, the commander of the galactic fleet and representative for the Universal Council of the Confederation of Planets, is currently engaged in Earth's ascension-process.

I myself have no religion, but growing up Christian makes this all very odd since I'm used to hearing these names. Seeing that Ancient Sumer predates Christ's birth by thousands of years, this kind of ties into him coming down and planting a seed. Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, all of these souls were so alike in many ways. It's almost as if they were ambassadors from other places throughout the cosmos, temporarily incarnating here to influence the collective consciousness of the planet.

What I'm picking up from this is that maybe there's a coalition of species in or outside our star system that have been influencing life on our planet for millennia. They could come down in many forms and in different areas of the world, influencing cultures and ideas to become more compassionate and conscious, as we've seen with Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, and many other deities.

Some sources:
Ashtar Command
The Ashtar-Command - Mission, Purpose and Directive

Mayhem

Zenith
^^^

"It says under the spiritual guidance of Sananda, the ascended master who walked the Earth incarnated as Jesus the Christ, Ashtar, the commander of the galactic fleet and representative for the Universal Council of the Confederation of Planets, is currently engaged in Earth's ascension-process."

This to be the truth.

Krish

Hello guys!
I've recently heard about the galactic federation of light and Ashtar command. I want to know whether they are real or fake. Has anyone on here ever had a personal experience with them?
Thank you!
]

Well, my lineage goes back 150,000 years with space faring civilization on Planet Earth. They call Ramayana....

Then the Lord Krishna Civilization later...(they are the Number One in our Universe...the real one...)

So, I picked up some info in the process...

So, what you hear is a lot of BS...nothing wrong enjoying it...

TetrahydroTrav

Idk Krish, it might be bullshit, it might not be. The idea that one religion or group of people rule over another is the same low-vibrational state we've been living in for thousands of years. That type of living no longer serves us and isn't really needed on this planet any longer. I'm not very fond of religious stuff, but I am open-minded enough to see the possibility of some of these religions branching originally from space-based civilizations. It makes total sense and whether you're Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Islamic, etc we're all connected through Source Energy/God Consciousness. At your core, you're all of it, the entirety of existence. When we get past the idea of "my religion or my ideas are better than yours", we'll move forward more efficiently.

I think Angelhoney's post brings up a lot of good thoughts and questions in which we can elaborate on.

History shows, we're not as "primitive" as we'd think.

not_a_DJ

Many theories, Many speculations. One thing is for sure, we are reptiles slaves.

Galactic Federation is okay. Ashtar is reptile.
Keep one thing in mind: reptiles are dangerously tricky and clever.

Angelhoney

Hello guys!
Thank you!
]

Well, my lineage goes back 150,000 years with space faring civilization on Planet Earth. They call Ramayana....

Then the Lord Krishna Civilization later...(they are the Number One in our Universe...the real one...)

So, I picked up some info in the process...

So, what you hear is a lot of BS...nothing wrong enjoying it...
Hmm interesting I've never heard about Ramayana before i will read more about it.

Angelhoney

Idk Krish, it might be bullshit, it might not be. The idea that one religion or group of people rule over another is the same low-vibrational state we've been living in for thousands of years. That type of living no longer serves us and isn't really needed on this planet any longer. I'm not very fond of religious stuff, but I am open-minded enough to see the possibility of some of these religions branching originally from space-based civilizations. It makes total sense and whether you're Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Islamic, etc we're all connected through Source Energy/God Consciousness. At your core, you're all of it, the entirety of existence. When we get past the idea of "my religion or my ideas are better than yours", we'll move forward more efficiently.

I think Angelhoney's post brings up a lot of good thoughts and questions in which we can elaborate on.

I totally agree with you!

Krish

Idk Krish, it might be bullshit, it might not be.

While that is possible. After three years of Deep Meditation, I learned a few things from my benefactors. Some of that, I can not discuss it publicly. In the past till now, I am a world class Engineer (Heavy Engineering with Computers, AI, and Engineering Economics). Yet with that background, I did not understand Cosmic Governance at all. Util now....I am not saying, mine is BS, or others that is BS...it is what it is....difficult to know...

I'm not very fond of religious stuff, but I am open-minded enough to see the possibility of some of these religions branching originally from space-based civilizations

I am Hindu, with a conversion to Baptist long ago, when I did not know what it is during childhood. As such, it is not a forced conversion and hence can say that I am open to new stuff. The sky is open ...after all, I am an Engineer.

At your core, you're all of it, the entirety of existence.

You say the right thing...

When we get past the idea of "my religion or my ideas are better than yours", we'll move forward more efficiently.

It will start in about 200 years from now and complete by 500 years from now.

That is correct. We do not know our past. Perhaps because it is the non-whites that did the space fairing...I have a sneaking suspicion about that.

Last edited: