GE introduces it's first time machine

outspoken

I always thought it didnt make sense that GE made John Titors time machine. GE is a very large worldwide company in a post nuclear war world i just dont see it existing. Besides, most of the research done by GE is overseas. At work GE is one of our customers and I always speak to an Indian...

Tonight I was watching TV when i saw a GE commercial about a time machine. Very interesting.

So the question becomes: Did John Titor say GE made his time machine because it did, or did he say it because when event he talks about happening unfold GE does a commercial about a time machine?

So John Titor wants us to believe he wont talk about what companies exist in the future. He refused to provide details about Bill Gates or Microsoft. But he will tell us GE is around and it builds his time machine? Why would he do that? Unless...it was another clue he left that no one at the time got.

John Titor left a lot of clues and hints the problem is people took him too literal. He left hints about the time when events occur so when they happen people will understand what he meant.

Or...Did GE hear about John Titor and made the commercial as an inside joke...?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Read the video description.

GE's Brilliant Machines are advanced hardware plus analytical software. Our gas turbines can help predict and power whatever the world needs -- whether it's an entire city or merely a certain time-travelling DeLorean. The future of power is here.

#BrilliantMachines

Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.

GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.

Has nothing to do with time travel. Its just General Electric proving a point, they can take technology and a simple object and revolutionize it. They have done that since they were founded, its what they are famous for. Microwaves, refrigerators.

What they are just pointing out and jokingly, if their revolutionizing can power an entire city, it can power a Delorean that can time travel.

outspoken

Read the video description.

Has nothing to do with time travel. Its just General Electric proving a point, they can take technology and a simple object and revolutionize it. They have done that since they were founded, its what they are famous for. Microwaves, refrigerators.

What they are just pointing out and jokingly, if their revolutionizing can power an entire city, it can power a Delorean that can time travel.

I am always seeing patterns where people see noise. It's what made me good when i was a hacker and then later working for software companies like Microsoft. It could be a total coincidence that GE makes a commercial about a Time Machine. Or it could be another sign after many such signs that the events John Titor talked about are happening in our times. When you put everything together - Snowden's govt spying revelations, the govt reducing meat inspections, china asserting itself, people talking about boycotting the Russian Olympics next year - it paints a picture very similar to what John Titor said.

But you didnt answer the question i posted: Do you really think after a nuclear war multinational GE would still be around, let alone make a time machine?

Anonynez

Im not saying there is anything to this, but I also found this commercial strangely coincidental. I made a comment about it to some friends around a month ago. I mean, the fact that GE has a time machine in its commercial (for those who know the Titor story) is definitely an eyebrow raiser whether it was intentional or not. Someone inside of GE has to know about the Titor story. I would assume anyway. I could totally be wrong. Once again, not saying that GE is developing a time machine. I just thought the commercial was a funny coincidence.

Samstwitch

Im not saying there is anything to this, but I also found this commercial strangely coincidental. I made a comment about it to some friends around a month ago. I mean, the fact that GE has a time machine in its commercial (for those who know the Titor story) is definitely an eyebrow raiser whether it was intentional or not. Someone inside of GE has to know about the Titor story. I would assume anyway. I could totally be wrong. Once again, not saying that GE is developing a time machine. I just thought the commercial was a funny coincidence.

Maybe GE is working on a Time Machine, and that's their way of letting us know without saying it. :)

Anonynez

>TimeTravel_0: I enjoy the “paranormal” chat rooms for 2 reasons.

>TimeTravel_0: 1. I find the people here are more open to ideas.

>TimeTravel_0: 2. I find it ironic that when what they are looking for falls in their lap, they can’t believe it.

;)