Geoengineering Could Turn Skies White

TnWatchdog

20150228_135855.jpg
Taken 2-28-15, Nashville, TN It is interesting if you enlarge the picture and look to the left. We get sprayed like bugs about 20 times a month but most don't notice.

TnWatchdog

What do you think they are spraying?
Some say mold spores, cadmium, chromium, barium, and aluminum fibers but who really knows. There are different types of chemtrails that I see. At times they show various colors that indicate to me there may be chemicals in them. I think they could be practicing coverage, by the X's made and could change the composition at any time. I see trails that appear to be like smoke that spread out quickly like they don't want you to see something out there. A lot of theories but no one can deny that the chemtrails are in the sky. I take pictures almost every day and point them out to people who ignore them. They don't want to see them as they put their head in the sand. lol Look at the sun's rays to the left...weird.

TnWatchdog

My first video...anyway I wanted to see if it worked on the site. These flyboys are as busy as crop dusters, going back and forth.
Edit...working on the video upload
Screw it for now...figure it out tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:

walt willis

If the US government has had mind control for many years, then I think that aliens must also have had it for many more years?

Here is the point:

What if our elected leaders have been compromised by alien mind control and they gave instruction to use the same on the public.
What IF! the alien population wants to terra-form our world to better their needs of existence here?
Just a thought...
Most likely it is just that there are many more jets in the air in 2015 then there were in 1959?
Who knows?

TnWatchdog

My first video...anyway I wanted to see if it worked on the site. These flyboys are as busy as crop dusters, going back and forth.
Finally figured out how to load a video. The first one I shot was a screw up so here is my second one.
And that is screwed up also...will get it right soon.
I give up...where is the instruction book? I got my video uploaded on YouTube but can't get it here. Screw it. lol

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Finally figured out how to load a video. The first one I shot was a screw up so here is my second one.
And that is screwed up also...will get it right soon.

On my end the video says private. So I guess you have to go change the private setting to public. It's probably somewhere during the uploading that the setting was there.

TnWatchdog

Thought I would post a few chemtrail pics that showed themselves in an otherwise peaceful blue sky. Taken in middle Tennessee 11/11/15.

20151111_172107.jpg 20151112_130032.jpg 20151111_160041.jpg

Many people don't notice chemtrails cause they are either blind or in denial. Some call them clouds...denial, while others say normal airplane contrails...denial.
If you don't see or believe in chemtrails...look up, wake up, and get out of your fantasy safe zone.

Last edited: