George Floyd represents US all

alpha centauri

These policemen are far away from the teaching of Christ and a balanced character development. Things like that are inexcusable.

The protest should be without violence. What are that for uncivilized conditions? Independently, that they are disproportionate.

I have to say, that Africa is ignored again and only the Blacks in the US are considered worth talking about. I have just heard on the radio that there probably will be a famine in parts of Africa , because of locust infestation. :cry:( I think these end time sects caused this, but that is a topic of another thread. )

What I want to say is, that people die daily through hunger, terror organization, bad medical care etc. A lot of them are Blacks. And they dont bother. Now they want to look like they would care. They only care for themselves and the worldwide media often only report about the USA. Other countries are more important in this topic.

I read about comments of officials of Iran and China, that critisized the USA because of this incident. That is totally ridiculous. They are two of the greatest human rights violators of the world and pretend to care about humans, who are other than themselves. If they would care, they would do something in their countries. Ok nobody believes them anyway, that they care, but also nobody protests against the far far greater cruelties, that happen there. But when the US does something, there are protest everywhere in the world.

I had to say this. Now I am calmer.

start at edge

These policemen are far away from the teaching of Christ and a balanced character development. Things like that are inexcusable.

The protest should be without violence. What are that for uncivilized conditions? Independently, that they are disproportionate.

I have to say, that Africa is ignored again and only the Blacks in the US are considered worth talking about. I have just heard on the radio that there probably will be a famine in parts of Africa , because of locust infestation. :cry:( I think these end time sects caused this, but that is a topic of another thread. )

What I want to say is, that people die daily through hunger, terror organization, bad medical care etc. A lot of them are Blacks. And they dont bother. Now they want to look like they would care. They only care for themselves and the worldwide media often only report about the USA. Other countries are more important in this topic.

I read about comments of officials of Iran and China, that critisized the USA because of this incident. That is totally ridiculous. They are two of the greatest human rights violators of the world and pretend to care about humans, who are other than themselves. If they would care, they would do something in their countries. Ok nobody believes them anyway, that they care, but also nobody protests against the far far greater cruelties, that happen there. But when the US does something, there are protest everywhere in the world.

I had to say this. Now I am calmer.
It is very good that you said this. It is one of the many steps we must further take.
Anyway, I think it is not quite accurate to say “But when the US does something …”, because I strongly believe that it is not the U.S. who did it, as the U.S. is mainly formed by THE PEOPLE who are the many and only very few are evil – it is them who did this. Evil entities are to be found everywhere. I am sure that everybody is aware about the very difficult times that also Africa is going through … and not only Africa, but many others. Still, even in Africa where people are facing difficulties, there are some (many) who stand by the same side with the cause that got out in the open. I also think that it got out in the open because a video of those atrocities was taken and spread on the internet. Let us face it – if that video would not have existed, the tragedy would have been much deeper, simply BECAUSE it would not have been known by the world, so I think that we and the cause itself must thank that lady who filmed the whole scene (I don’t remember her name and I should be ashamed for not remembering). The cause I am referring to is not only of a local community in the U.S. – it is a global cause, WE all need to get rid of the evil entities, wherever they are.

start at edge

We all know what people in the U.S. and especially George Floyd family are going through.
The exact same atrocities happened here last year – a 55 years old man was murdered in a very similar way to George Floyd. The man died after he was kicked down and pressed to the ground by a police officer and another spraying teargas into his face. When the man wasn’t moving anymore, the officers cuffed his hands behind his back – he was already dead. After 10 months, there is still no one found guilty, still no charges … only one single complaint filed against the woman officer who used the teargas canister. The accusations were “abusive behavior” and “unlicensed possession of dangerous objects”, only action taken was “placing under judiciary control”. According to her declarations, the policewoman used an unauthorized teargas spray that she bought in order to defend herself against dogs. So far, the victim’s family hasn’t heard any news or information from those handling the case. The prosecution lawyer has the intention to change the accusations frame from “concussions causing death” to “homicide”. The medical report states the cause of death as being “acute cardiorespiratory arrest (insufficiency)”.

July 19 – 2019
WARNING: graphic footage showing moments of a helpless man’s death

alpha centauri

Shady, I would personally love it to hear from you … and there are lots who would.
Who are you talking to? Me? What do you want to hear from me? Are any questions unanswered?

You can add the person or persons, you are talking to with and @ and the name of the user. @start at edge .

I am sure that everybody is aware about the very difficult times that also Africa is going through … and not only Africa, but many others. Still, even in Africa where people are facing difficulties, there are some (many) who stand by the same side with the cause that got out in the open.
The last time i think it was around the refugee crisis, there was a famine in Africa and our government or the EU gave something. but that didnt bother a lot of people or the media wordwide. There was also a request from aid agencies in Yemen recently and they didnt get enough money. Hunger is not the only problem there. The war is another. Ok Yemen is not in Africa but close to Africa.

The terror organziation IS, Boko haram are still there in the region and killing people and nobody reports on that. i still say it is disproportionate not that they are not right.

A few days ago, in Libya, 30 migrant (a lot of them could be Black (I dont know. Those migrant are usually nearly all Black)) were killed by a familyclan in revenge for a member of their familyclan as the member was killed by migrant. Nobody reports on that. I saw it accidently, because sometimes I follow the war development.

source: According to the Tripoli MoI, migrants killed a migrant smuggler from Mizdah, and in revenge members of the victim's family killed thirty migrants. Apparently this happened yesterday. MoI issued orders for the arrest of the suspects Libya - Libya live map. Libya civil war news today - libya.liveuamap.com

Police violence in the US is a problem, but a first world problem. They can easily defeat it through good ideas. They can teach the character development to the police. That would be my approach. Furthermore, more Blacks can join the police and go into the Blackneighbourhoods. They cannot be so easily accused of racism . Racism is not a problem that exist since George Floyd. It is obvious that the media want to overturn the US government. They are not very subtile.

The police violence exist since years. Even obama could not solve it. I think Trump didnt change anything about the police in relation to the last government. That does not mean it is not solvable.

Last edited:

start at edge

Who are you talking to? Me? What do you want to hear from me? Are any questions unanswered?

You can add the person or persons, you are talking to with and @ and the name of the user. @start at edge .

The last time i think it was around the refugee crisis, there was a famine in Africa and our government or the EU gave something. but that didnt bother a lot of people or the media wordwide. There was also a request from aid agencies in Yemen recently and they didnt get enough money. Hunger is not the only problem there. The war is another. Ok Yemen is not in Africa but close to Africa.

The terror organziation IS, Boko haram are still there in the region and killing people and nobody reports on that. i still say it is disproportionate not that they are not right.

A few days ago, in Libya, 30 migrant (a lot of them could be Black (I dont know. Those migrant are usually nearly all Black)) were killed by a familyclan in revenge for a member of their familyclan as the member was killed by migrant. Nobody reports on that. I saw it accidently, because sometimes I follow the war development.

source: According to the Tripoli MoI, migrants killed a migrant smuggler from Mizdah, and in revenge members of the victim's family killed thirty migrants. Apparently this happened yesterday. MoI issued orders for the arrest of the suspects Libya - Libya live map. Libya civil war news today - libya.liveuamap.com

Police violence in the US is a problem, but a first world problem. They can easily defeat it through good ideas. They can teach the character development to the police. That would be my approach. Furthermore, more Blacks can join the police and go into the Blackneighbourhoods. They cannot be so easily accused of racism . Racism is not a problem that exist since George Floyd. It is obvious that the media want to overturn the US government. They are not very subtile.

The police violence exist since years. Even obama could not solve it. I think Trump didnt change anything about the police in relation to the last government. That does not mean it is not solvable.
No, … when I answer to someone specific, I usually use the “reply” function (just like this one).
I could not add the “@”, because Shady Shae is not a member on this forum, but there are a lot from the U.K. and some of them maybe read my post, some of those maybe see Sahdy and ask him to speak a few words on the subject … although he is an optimist by definition and has a very warm heart and soul, being troubled by sad things.

Of course everything is solvable, by coming up with and applying good ideas, as you mentioned.
Protesters everywhere, even if having the movement triggered by George Floyd as main point, are demanding to be put an end to injustice, not only in the U.S. but everywhere … which includes all the aspects you mentioned as well as the horrible incident that happened in my country 10 months ago (see the short clip I posted). Remember how I titled this thread.
Anyone who joins the protests, even if only in their heart and soul, contribute to making problems known to the world, from the very place where they live, even if little by little. George Floyd was only the spark that ignited everything and it will reach to all places where injustice is done, no matter by whom, no matter to whom … it became unstoppable.

alpha centauri

I could not add the “@”, because Shady Shae is not a member on this forum, but there are a lot from the U.K. and some of them maybe read my post, some of those maybe see Sahdy and ask him to speak a few words on the subject … although he is an optimist by definition and has a very warm heart and soul, being troubled by sad things.
Ah, thanks for the explanation. Shady is a name. I thought you meant the word shady = dubious character.:D

Remember how I titled this thread.
I also had my problem with that. At first, I thought you only meant the US, because us is written in capital letters. But i understand now. (y)

start at edge

Ah, thanks for the explanation. Shady is a name. I thought you meant the word shady = dubious character.:D

I also had my problem with that. At first, I thought you only meant the US, because us is written in capital letters. But i understand now. (y)
You’ve probably overseen the name, but remember you reacted with a “like” to the post where I referred to Shady Shae:
What impressed me most, was that after seeing that clip from the contest, Shady Shae watched a few more YouTube clips about Romania and had only words of appreciation, which made me feel real honored. At some point, Shady Shae decided to definitely make a trip to Romania and eventually he did, he even attended to one of Bogdan Ioan concerts in Bucharest.
If you search “shady shae romania” on YouTube, you’ll see a lot of the videos I mentioned.

paulyoung2

Blaming all cops for one insane one is wrong. Blaming all white people for one insane one is wrong.

The cop was arrested. Trump immediately sent DOJ to investigate. Blaming Trump is wrong.
It isn't even a federal issue. We have state and county and city government.

Burning cities, beating people up, and looting make you a criminal, not a protestor.

What happened to George is tragic, but I am NOT blaming all police for it. If you don't live in the United States, you will know that most are good people. Turn off CNN.

absolutely and this is why I say that the member that initiated this thread is bad news for this site/forum.

He has absolutely no clue about what he is talking about, he argue for the sake or arguing and he Despise whites. I know everything about the member but this is what you should understand. Not healthy for this forum.

Now if the moderator has a problem with me pm me and say do not come to paranormalis any longer and if it is supported by other members you wont see me again

what is going on on your ground is a result of a karma.. it is YH.. it is nothing else aside from YH. you are paying for the soup. for huring other INNOCENT species. Y

you do make partial efforts I noticed.. don't think I didn't.. you increase adds on various media platforms (tv/net/radio) for oil solutions for grass instead of toxins.. and natural herbicide that are oil based.. but I don't see enough action. Yet.

this is going no where.. it will only become worse and worse.. to a crawling point

now I know what I am writing here pisses off some to the 9th degree I understand it.. but no one really know the other one on here.. not really right? so try to understand... you are under TREMENDOUS karma.. you have no idea how bad it will be if the soup is not detoxified I been there VERY long VERY long.

as I said you managed to get to YH once again. Not jesus the son (of Nazareth).

If paulyoung is not welcome on paranormalis.. simply pm me 2-3 timesand you will see me gone with the tech wind I arrived on.

WHITES are good!
vast majority of HUMANS who LOOKS white (even if not really white aka olive skin) are good!

P.S
this is absolute disgrace!
this will not get you out of the karma. your karma is a result of the soup you created that hurt other species on earth, but this kind of disgrace make you (whites) no service you look weak and pathetic.
Re route.