George Floyd represents US all

TimeFlipper

As I recall in order to charge the killer cop with first degree murder, the prosecution would have to prove the murder was premeditated. So if it comes up that there was a pre-existing relationship with the victim, then the murder charge could be upped to first degree murder. Sadly we have a really screwed up judicial system over here in the USA. More than likely there will be additional public unrest when the judge finds the killer cop not guilty.

Lets suppose at the beginning of the 8 minutes, the cop with his leg on the guys neck, only wanted to keep him there for a very short while..
However, after chatting to his 3 cop friends and hearing the guy keep on saying I cant breathe, is it not possible the cop purposely kept his leg on the guys neck, hoping that the guy would die?....Could that be classed as premeditated murder?.....

Where else has there EVER been a situation when a cop has spent over 8 minutes with his leg on a guys neck, for a minor offence, before putting him in the back of a cop car, or just releasing him after a telling off?...I think any prosecutor would be asking a similar question to mine, which would beg the jury to give guilty of First Degree Murder, dropping the Manslaughter charge completely...Lots of US cops believe they will get a cover up story from their superiors for killing black people..

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Blaming all cops for one insane one is wrong. Blaming all white people for one insane one is wrong.

The cop was arrested. Trump immediately sent DOJ to investigate. Blaming Trump is wrong.
It isn't even a federal issue. We have state and county and city government.

Burning cities, beating people up, and looting make you a criminal, not a protestor.

What happened to George is tragic, but I am NOT blaming all police for it. If you don't live in the United States, you will know that most are good people. Turn off CNN.

TimeFlipper

Blaming all cops for one insane one is wrong. Blaming all white people for one insane one is wrong.

The cop was arrested. Trump immediately sent DOJ to investigate. Blaming Trump is wrong.
It isn't even a federal issue. We have state and county and city government.

Burning cities, beating people up, and looting make you a criminal, not a protestor.

What happened to George is tragic, but I am NOT blaming all police for it. If you don't live in the United States, you will know that most are good people. Turn off CNN.

No i don't live in the US, that is totally irrelevant, and Iam NOT blaming EVERY cop for bad things that happen!...Iam talking specifically about those 4 cops who in my humble opinion, at least one of them, that's the cop who kept his leg on George Floyds neck for over 8 minutes, should be charged with First Degree Murder!....As for the other 3 cops, they should at least be charged with accessories to Murder!!...All 4 of them have very "interesting" pasts as police officers!!...And if you don't happen to like what I say, put me on ignore, I really don't give a damn!!..

start at edge

PaulaJedi and TimeFlipper … don’t get angry, neither of you.
Let me bring a little help here and reconcile you, by providing the translation of the video I posted (the one that was broadcast here) along with timing (from minutes:seconds to minutes:seconds)
You will see that the anchor and reporter are saying exactly the same that you both are saying:

0:01 – 0:36
The anger that spread across the U.S. after the death of an African American under the knee of a white policeman is rising. 5000 soldiers of the National Guard were assigned to 15 states and to Washington, other 2000 are ready to join them. A state of siege was declared in Washington after the 4th night of violent confrontations close to the White House. According to “New Your Times”, Donald Trump was moved to a bunker where he remained for about one hour. The President promised to stop collective violence and denounced the left-wing radical’s agitation, especially the radical movement “antifa”, which he wants to include to the list of terrorist organizations. Attention, there are images and details following that could emotionally affect you.

1:05 – 1:14
George Floyd last words became the creed for those tens of thousands protesters who request liberty on the streets of great American cities.

1:25 – 1:32
From one day to the other, the movement spreads like a blaze charged by new incidents where the order forces are implicated.

1:38 – 2:07
Two Atlanta policemen were fired after they used excessive force in the arrest of two young people. The footage taken by policemen themselves, show how they try to pull the girl out of the car and how they use an “electric-shock” gun to immobilize the young man behind the wheel who was trying to protect his girlfriend. Thought, the policemen solidarity gestures are increasing. In a little New Jersey city, the police chief joined the demonstrators and marched in front of their lines.

2:25 – 3:18
Beyond the peaceful and argumentatively measures, violence and tensions are amplifying though. For the 4th night in a row, intense scenes took place not far from the White House, the whole area being wrapped by the smoke from the arson. In the federal capital a state of siege was declared, which, among other measures, stipulates circulation interdiction over night. Because of the tensions, president Donald Trump was moved last night to an underground bunker where he remained approximately one hour. On the other hand, in Minneapolis, the city where George Floyd was killed, a tank-truck intentionally drove towards the crowd who was protesting on the road. A witness said that the driver looked antagonized, was honking the horn and driving further and further. The crowd furiously pounced on the vehicle and pulled the driver out, who was injured in the chaos that followed. The singer Ana Maria Ferencz is currently living a nightmare. She lives in Los Angeles and climbed on the building roof to show us the warlike scenes.

3:19 – 3:36
“As you can hear, it is as if I am on the battle field. We were ordered to stay in our homes from 20:00 this evening until 05:30 tomorrow morning, in whole Los Angeles. What you see is arson started by the protesters.”

3:37 – 4:09
“I live in America 20 years already and something like this I saw only on TV but not so close to my place. The streets where (inaudible) last evening are the exact ones where I go 2 – 3 times a week for (inaudible) and of course that now I won’t go anymore, I simply have to refuse clients requests. Putting buildings on fire, vandalizing and stealing from the businesses from the streets is not OK. These businesses were heavily enough affected by the pandemic, this affects all of our businesses.”

4:10 – 4:16
Especially after the evening settles, isolated groups of demonstrators indulge in acts of vandalism and hooliganism.

4:23 – 4:29
Here is a black woman holding against some white men who want to force through the barrier installed by the police.

4:43 – 4:49
Those who got out on the streets do not resign themselves with the accusation of murder by negligence that was brought to the white policeman Derek Chauvin.

TimeFlipper

PaulaJedi and TimeFlipper … don’t get angry, neither of you.
Let me bring a little help here and reconcile you, by providing the translation of the video I posted (the one that was broadcast here) along with timing (from minutes:seconds to minutes:seconds)
You will see that the anchor and reporter are saying exactly the same that you both are saying:

0:01 – 0:36
The anger that spread across the U.S. after the death of an African American under the knee of a white policeman is rising. 5000 soldiers of the National Guard were assigned to 15 states and to Washington, other 2000 are ready to join them. A state of siege was declared in Washington after the 4th night of violent confrontations close to the White House. According to “New Your Times”, Donald Trump was moved to a bunker where he remained for about one hour. The President promised to stop collective violence and denounced the left-wing radical’s agitation, especially the radical movement “antifa”, which he wants to include to the list of terrorist organizations. Attention, there are images and details following that could emotionally affect you.

1:05 – 1:14
George Floyd last words became the creed for those tens of thousands protesters who request liberty on the streets of great American cities.

1:25 – 1:32
From one day to the other, the movement spreads like a blaze charged by new incidents where the order forces are implicated.

1:38 – 2:07
Two Atlanta policemen were fired after they used excessive force in the arrest of two young people. The footage taken by policemen themselves, show how they try to pull the girl out of the car and how they use an “electric-shock” gun to immobilize the young man behind the wheel who was trying to protect his girlfriend. Thought, the policemen solidarity gestures are increasing. In a little New Jersey city, the police chief joined the demonstrators and marched in front of their lines.

2:25 – 3:18
Beyond the peaceful and argumentatively measures, violence and tensions are amplifying though. For the 4th night in a row, intense scenes took place not far from the White House, the whole area being wrapped by the smoke from the arson. In the federal capital a state of siege was declared, which, among other measures, stipulates circulation interdiction over night. Because of the tensions, president Donald Trump was moved last night to an underground bunker where he remained approximately one hour. On the other hand, in Minneapolis, the city where George Floyd was killed, a tank-truck intentionally drove towards the crowd who was protesting on the road. A witness said that the driver looked antagonized, was honking the horn and driving further and further. The crowd furiously pounced on the vehicle and pulled the driver out, who was injured in the chaos that followed. The singer Ana Maria Ferencz is currently living a nightmare. She lives in Los Angeles and climbed on the building roof to show us the warlike scenes.

3:19 – 3:36
“As you can hear, it is as if I am on the battle field. We were ordered to stay in our homes from 20:00 this evening until 05:30 tomorrow morning, in whole Los Angeles. What you see is arson started by the protesters.”

3:37 – 4:09
“I live in America 20 years already and something like this I saw only on TV but not so close to my place. The streets where (inaudible) last evening are the exact ones where I go 2 – 3 times a week for (inaudible) and of course that now I won’t go anymore, I simply have to refuse clients requests. Putting buildings on fire, vandalizing and stealing from the businesses from the streets is not OK. These businesses were heavily enough affected by the pandemic, this affects all of our businesses.”

4:10 – 4:16
Especially after the evening settles, isolated groups of demonstrators indulge in acts of vandalism and hooliganism.

4:23 – 4:29
Here is a black woman holding against some white men who want to force through the barrier installed by the police.

4:43 – 4:49
Those who got out on the streets do not resign themselves with the accusation of murder by negligence that was brought to the white policeman Derek Chauvin.

I wasn't angry, I was stating facts!..

start at edge

YES, WE can and WE WILL !!!
… and here is the proof:

… yes - TOGETHER
… and yes - AT HOME, because the world is OUR home
… even children know that:

TimeFlipper

Here is an interesting article explaining the different types of murder charges:

The charges against former Minnesota police officer Derek Chauvin, explained

I think the bigger picture here is that every cop in the US is "shielded" against longer jail sentences compared to the General Public....In My Humble Opinion there is a Conspiracy that allows Police Officers, no matter how corrupt they are, to be given lesser jail sentences, or just simply be "let off"...FYI, Conspiracy means....A secret plan by a group of two or more people to do something Unlawful or Harmful….Perhaps judges and jurors are given death threats from higher ranked officials?!!!

Here are some interesting statistics from the UK...During the period between 2018 to 2019, the amount of people that died in the UK because of police interactions were, 16 deaths in, or just after leaving police custody, 63 apparent suicides after leaving police custody, and 152 other deaths, during or following "police contact"… 4 police officers died in that period, 1 from injuries sustained after trying to stop a stolen car and 3 terror related incidents....

start at edge

WE are brought together once again ...
Diversity unites (1)

2018 Kazakhstan

2020 Russia

2009 Romania

2020 Indonesia

2020 Ukraine