WE are brought together once again ...
Diversity unites (3)

2018 India

2010 Brazil

2012 Argentina

2020 Philippines

2020 29 countries

TimeFlipper

Are all those videos in response to my previous posting, if they are, what the hell are you trying to say to me? o_O:oops:..

start at edge

Are all those videos in response to my previous posting, if they are, what the hell are you trying to say to me? o_O:oops:..
No … when I specifically respond to someone, I use the “reply” option (like this one). This was a selection that I made, from a wide variety of those to be found on the internet (I particularly like the last one very much). I hope you enjoyed, as well as others here.

start at edge

We have some facts we could make a map on.
  • Military is deployed in more numbers every moment. By the way: under whose direct command and authority is U.S. national guard? … Who is at the top of those who are giving them orders in case of state of emergency? … Why and who wants to prolong this state of emergency?
  • In a lot of places, local authorities seem to fraternize with the PEOPLE and have the verticality to do that, whether on camera or not (I personally salute those).
  • Among (their) target priorities, journalists and those who make recordings seem to be quite up high on the list, some of them being even arrested, some aggressed and all of them rightfully angered.
I have a small feeling that “they” are up to something much bigger.
I don’t know about the U.S., but in other places, in times of peace, military is under the direct command and authority of the defense ministry (the minister) – UNTIL a state emergency is declared, in which case an emergency committee is created and that committee is under direct authority of the president. From that moment until the state of emergency is lifted, the military (and all other authorities) practically takes orders from the president. Something similar may be happening in the U.S. … I don’t know, I only assume.
I say that “they” are probably up to something much bigger because otherwise why would they want no recordings that could reach to the PEOPLE? This looks like what happened so far was only a warm-up. They know there is no way they can win, therefore they get more desperate by the minute, which makes the situation dangerous and which should make US more vigilant and prepared.
I think there will be cases when those from local authorities (including police) will even quit and resign. Spread the word to the PEOPLE – it is most wisely and also most human for any of US to protect and help whenever encountering such a situation, as those will definitely and irreversibly be on the PEOPLE side – this is a gain for US and a loss for “them”.

HDRKID

A liberal told me something today that made sense. Blacks voting for Donald Trump is like Indians voting for John Wayne.

start at edge

A liberal told me something today that made sense. Blacks voting for Donald Trump is like Indians voting for John Wayne.

Thanks a lot. I haven’t watched a John Wayne movie since I was a kid. I was little when I watched a few, but I don’t recall this one. I’ll remember that link and when I’ll have the right mood I’ll watch it.
As for liberals or republicans or politics in general, I know almost nothing. Politics is one of those things I do not trust at all. From my point of view, for politics to be allowed existing, it should be “designed” in such manner to not affect PEOPLE in any way, just as a classical painting exhibition that refers to those who love classical painting, letting them even create their own club, but that doesn’t impose anything by force to others. I would definitely let children run the world, rather than entrusting it to politics and politicians.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@HDRKID - Are you implying that blacks shouldn't vote for Trump? I think they should, because he has done a lot more for the black community than Barack Hussein Obama, who is often considered black, but in truth is only half black (at most). In fact, Donald J. Trump has done more for the black community than any other president other than Abraham Lincoln.

Under Trump's administration, black unemployment has reached its lowel level in American History, and he's helped a lot of blacks in the inner cities. There's also a movement going on called the "Walk Away" Movement, which is supposed to involve blacks "walking away" from the Democrat Party.

If blacks shouldn't vote for Trump, who should they vote for? Joe Biden, a racist and a detestable schmuck to the nth degree?!

If you think what that "liberal" said actually makes sense, you're out of your mind. Quit watching CNN.

start at edge

There is a very strange aspect to be noticed about discrimination and perhaps psychologists know more about this. It is obvious that the most striking aspect of discrimination is skin color, even though other aspects could be much more relevant, as the diversity there is much wider. Nobody has anything against or even talks about:
Hair: blond, black, brown or whatever
Eyes: blue, brown, green or whatever
Weight: skinny or fat
Height: tall or short
Voice: high or deep
… Shouldn’t this be a signal for everybody that discrimination of ANY kind is not part of this world ???
… What the heck is wrong with those who discriminate ??? – we should start asking ourselves if they even are of our kind.
Maybe psychologists could tell us why these individuals are concentrating on skin color and as it most obviously shows – why black ??? If we would know some of these subtleties, maybe it would be easier for us to early identify those in danger to slip towards the horrible path of discrimination, of racism and guide them back on the right track. Maybe there is a pattern or maybe it is just their close environment they grow up and are educated in that causes all this. I don’t know … just a thought …

start at edge

To all those who are protesting out on the streets, wherever you are
in the world, just think of George Floyd, of his cause, of our cause
… and listen to these before going out to demonstrate:

Jessye Norman – Ave Maria (German)

Renata, Kamilla and Saida – Hallelujah (Russian, English, Arabic)

Jehaziel Alburo – Amazing Grace (English, Korean, Russian)