George Floyd represents US all

start at edge

There is a strong psychology science called “mental profile mapping” (and I’m good at it), which provides precise psychological information about someone by analyzing the use of only a few words and/or expressions. It is actually not hard at all, the basics being accessible to practically any HUMAN.
Here are a few samples (not examples) of such an analysis:

Using the word “reroute” as split “re route” … (see here)
Indicates a strong penchant for scission, for despotism, racism and oppression, for discord, therefore domination.

Missing letter(s) from a word such as “Antartica” instead of “Antarctica” … (see here)
Indicates lack of attention to details, futility, carelessness, raw indifference.

Using the past tense verb “payed” instead of “paid” … (see here)
Indicates reluctance towards progress, modern and/or new, penchant for the past, for medieval overall background, for primitivism.

… and then, there is the using of certain (written) words/phrases/expressions with all capital letters – but this would be too deep into the rabbit hole, therefore completely out of comprehension range for some entities and not worth wasting time on explaining.

In order to get used to OUR standards (which for some entities is a “must”), learning capabilities are needed. If such capabilities are not already owned, they should be acquired … and fast.

… looking at "songs" I suggest to look into a genius black male …

Some entities are talking against themselves.
It is them who should look closer (at least try) at who really appreciates legends.

Last edited:

paulyoung2

^you are ill

You are really not well in the head and this is professional observation

But as I said re route.. detoxify that soup.. everyone can do it that includes individuals who have various medical conditions.

It is a simple thing to do.. if not done.. it gets to a point that you crawl and beg.. you will see.. you will be in the flesh to witness it if the soup is not detoxified

Mark
Date

p/s regarding the Michael Jackson piece.. they steal anything they can use that suit them if it is music.. since their generation has none.. millennials don't really have music in their adulthood years and this is when they came in control.. zoomers are already brain washed to do whatever told.. the way they treated Michael Jackson is the thing to look into.. the lies.. the misinformation.. and the false accusations just because he was a peter pan.. successful one at that too

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

There is a strong psychology science called “mental profile mapping” (and I’m good at it), which provides precise psychological information about someone by analyzing the use of only a few words and/or expressions. It is actually not hard at all, the basics being accessible to practically any HUMAN.
Here are a few samples (not examples) of such an analysis:

Using the word “reroute” as split “re route” … (see here)
Indicates a strong penchant for scission, for despotism, racism and oppression, for discord, therefore domination.

Missing letter(s) from a word such as “Antartica” instead of “Antarctica” … (see here)
Indicates lack of attention to details, futility, carelessness, raw indifference.

Using the past tense verb “payed” instead of “paid” … (see here)
Indicates reluctance towards progress, modern and/or new, penchant for the past, for medieval overall background, for primitivism.

… and then, there is the using of certain (written) words/phrases/expressions with all capital letters – but this would be too deep into the rabbit hole, therefore completely out of comprehension range for some entities and not worth wasting time on explaining.

In order to get used to OUR standards (which for some entities is a “must”), learning capabilities are needed. If such capabilities are not already owned, they should be acquired … and fast.

… looking at "songs" I suggest to look into a genius black male …

Some entities are talking against themselves.
It is them who should look closer (at least try) at who really appreciates legends.

The video has nothing to do with "Mental Profile Mapping"...Its about singing the song "We will rock you" written by Queen..
Your first "see here" link only sent us to the normal meaning of re-route as, "to send or direct something or someone on or along a different route...

The second "see here link" only quoted MIS-SPELLINGS of the word Antarctic..
The Third "see here link", only spoke about the word payed..
Nothing was mentioned in those 3 links about Mental Profile Mapping...

Please supply us with the information that you have about the psychology surrounding "Mental Profile Mapping" :)..

start at edge

The video has nothing to do with "Mental Profile Mapping"...Its about singing the song "We will rock you" written by Queen..
Your first "see here" link only sent us to the normal meaning of re-route as, "to send or direct something or someone on or along a different route...

The second "see here link" only quoted MIS-SPELLINGS of the word Antarctic..
The Third "see here link", only spoke about the word payed..
Nothing was mentioned in those 3 links about Mental Profile Mapping...

Please supply us with the information that you have about the psychology surrounding "Mental Profile Mapping" :)..
The video was in response to this previous posting:
“… looking at "songs" I suggest to look into a genius black male once among you.. from a different line.. names Michael Jackson.. "they don't really care about us" that genius and generous …”
and it was apart from the rest of the entire message (therefore I placed it at the end). With that, I wanted to point out who the people are that appreciate Michael Jackson whom I personally consider a legend. The “we will rock you” was added probably due to some copyright issues, as a song covered by another artist than the original author/artist, is not allowed to replicate the exact melody (or art piece) without an official acceptance of the author/owner, especially one exposed to the public. There are mixed elements in that flash mob. Here are the two hits containing those elements:

They Don’t Really Care About Us:

We Will Rock You:

Those 3 links were to certify the correct, appropriate and present way of spelling …
… correct is “reroute” (or “re-route”) not “re route” (even Google-searching for the latter, returns “Did you mean: reroute”)
… correct is “Antarctica” not “Antartica” (the latter was among the misspellings)
… correct is “paid” not “payed” (the latter is an archaic form)

This is a small part of the issue related to Mental Profile Mapping:
Recent research has found that individuals can be differentiated based on their unique psychological composition, which can be reliably measured through language use. Boyd and Pennebaker [12] found strong support for this idea by demonstrating that authors could be robustly and reliably differentiated with near-100% accuracy using exclusively psychological measures of language.
The more extended article is here
… look at it as graphology, but at a much higher level.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

The state of Berlin just passed one of the most stupid laws in the history of the planet, because of protests in the USA. They have reversed the burden of proof for the police. o_O

BERLIN (UrduPoint News / Sputnik - 05th June, 2020) The parliament of the German state of Berlin passed on Thursday a law protecting minorities against discrimination from authorities, the city's official portal said, amid controversial reaction to the legislation.

The legislation is titled Landesantidiskriminierungsgesetz (LADG).

"With LADG, citizens are getting a tool that they can use to implement the constitutional and legal ban on discrimination," the press release said.

According to the portal, despite the existing Federal law on equal treatment, which regulates labor and civil law relations, there is a lacuna in Berlin state legislation regarding the issue of discrimination by officials and official agencies.

"LADG serves the purpose of protecting against discrimination in social and legal relations in the federal state of Berlin, as well as creating and promoting a culture of respect for diversity," the explanatory note said.

The law stipulates official institutions' equal treatment of people regardless of their religion, gender, language, ethnic origin, sexual identity, social status, age, chronic diseases or disabilities.

The simplified procedure of proving a fact of discrimination, however, has caused controversy.

A fact of discrimination is determined by court. If court finds that there is more evidence that discrimination takes place rather than not taking place, the burden of proving the opposite rests with an agency that is facing the charges.

This principle has triggered criticism from police officers, politicians from other federal states and even the federal government. Interior Minister Horst Seehofer warned that the principle of "reversing the burden of proof" calls "systemically" into question the integrity of police officers.

Now, the police offices of other states dont want to go to Berlin to protect the people, if need be.

Last edited:

start at edge

The state of Berlin just passed one of the most stupid laws in the history of the planet, because of protests in the USA. They have reversed the burden of proof for the police. o_O

Now, the police offices of other states dont want to go to Berlin to protect the people, if need be.
I know almost nothing about politics, so I can not say anything about this particular case, there was even very little that I understood from this law. Anyway, if it turns out that the people disagree, I assume it will work against the leadership, which doesn’t make me too sad.

alpha centauri

I know almost nothing about politics, so I can not say anything about this particular case, there was even very little that I understood from this law. Anyway, if it turns out that the people disagree, I assume it will work against the leadership, which doesn’t make me too sad.
That was the only article in English.

You can be accused of racism. And then you have to prove, that you are not a racist.
Before that, the accuser had to prove, that the policeman is a racist.

I dont know, how you should do that.

start at edge

That was the only article in English.

You can be accused of racism. And then you have to prove, that you are not a racist.
Before that, the accuser had to prove, that the policeman is a racist.

I dont know, how you should do that.
Oh, I see now.
I think that here, for that situation, they use the term “presumption of innocence”. In this regard, any trial starts from this presumption and the level of guilt is indeed the one that has to be proven (not vice-versa).
If this law passed in Berlin, it is indeed bad news … but for some people only, because on a greater scale, such actions always turned against the initiators. The sad thing is that in many cases, even when that happened, it was a different generation to benefit from the correction brought to the system. The saddest thing is that most of such actions were never even corrected, they are still broken in our days.

walt willis

My two cents! First it may help to better understand the problem before we try to make changes. All men are NOT created equal! Some are smarter while others may have a problem with judgement. Cops are people, some good and some evil and or stupid? The GDP general dumb public that vote for stupid leaders that hire stupid evil cops that are power hungry control freaks that make good cops look bad may be an issue? Also we should follow the money that is used to help elect stupid leaders. Most of today's media around 90% are democrats. Ask yourself who owns and controls the mass media? Follow the money people! The most violent cities are controlled by the left and seem to be poorly run and the people there have suffered for many years. Stupid people tend to do stupid things like vote for evil leaders? Ignorance can be helped but stupid has no known cure. Only two police officers passed the judgement exam where I worked and the others failed miserably. It may help to only hire cops that pass the test?

Attachments

• !cid_lhewRfl1sSyKT1yQYaru.jpg
    !cid_lhewRfl1sSyKT1yQYaru.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 5aa9358de1347.jpeg
    5aa9358de1347.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 4