George Floyd represents US all

paulyoung2

all can be lowered in severity.. you will never really avoid the punishment.. but you know what to do to reduce the severity.. no action result in eventual disaster to YOUR species

start at edge

Please supply us with the information that you have about the psychology surrounding "Mental Profile Mapping" :)..
There is a much more recent and much more precise experience that can make me explain better.
Like I said before, one can look at this type of profile mapping as graphology, only much more sophisticated, at a much higher level, because it involves much more than just a bunch of words written by hand on some piece of paper. Even if the elements are more numerous, it is still a much more precise analysis that can be done and also not too difficult. For example:
A subject has more sample texts written and in this case not by hand, so any analysis should rely on content. The subject ends each of these texts with a certain signature, claiming that it is in fact the signature that will be used at some point in the future (1 – lack of precise identity). At some point, the subject suddenly stops using a signature at all (2 – uncertainty). These two elements are enough to make an accurate profile, providing that a few previous texts are also available. Even only a brief analysis can tell not only about personality but also about what exactly happened to the subject and when it happened, about emotional and mental state, about many other aspects as well.
Anyway, the safest way to not be profiled is to either pay maximum attention to anything written (or spoken) and to do it very skillfully or to not write (or speak) anything at all. Though, it would be impossible to completely erase the texts that were already written, from every place where they could reside.

Last edited:

The_Ruffneck

The apparatus behind the atrocities is the one that uses situations like this to gain more power, through creating a reaction.
If the end goal is to defund/disband the police and replace it with community policing then that won't work.We saw that in CHAZ.The goal is further down - Admit community policing failed and implement a national police force similar to China's "Peoples armed Police" - a nationwide service that is easier to control than state based forces.

We're not pretending this situation is organic are we? Hardly anything is.

TimeFlipper

The apparatus behind the atrocities is the one that uses situations like this to gain more power, through creating a reaction.
If the end goal is to defund/disband the police and replace it with community policing then that won't work.We saw that in CHAZ.The goal is further down - Admit community policing failed and implement a national police force similar to China's "Peoples armed Police" - a nationwide service that is easier to control than state based forces.

We're not pretending this situation is organic are we? Hardly anything is.

It has nothing to do with disbanding the police forces, its about making cops fully accountable for their actions, and that belongs to a higher level of policing policies, within the "funny handshake club" they all belong to!

The_Ruffneck

OK.
So do you think it's 100% the police that are the problem?
UK but it's the former London police chief talking about the recent BLM riots there....

There are bad cops for sure but this problem has been created by destruction of the family unit and welfare dependence.Imagine being a cop in some of these slums.Just imagine it.

walt willis

OK.
So do you think it's 100% the police that are the problem?
UK but it's the former London police chief talking about the recent BLM riots there....

There are bad cops for sure but this problem has been created by destruction of the family unit and welfare dependence.Imagine being a cop in some of these slums.Just imagine it.
How about we bring back the military draft and prayer in our schools? Two years in the US Army would do the trick! If our teachers won't teach respect then let them see what the Marines can do to get their sorry asses in gear?

Attachments

• 5b05311ac79d7.jpeg
    5b05311ac79d7.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1

03snafubar31

Just wanted to throw this out there...

What happened to George Floyd was atrocious and those responsible should be dealt with, punished, and given no quarter. I have no problem with PEACEFUL protests, but when it becomes hijacked by lowlife fuck twats that are hell bent in looting and hurting others... these people need to be erased from the gene pool. Those who support BLM I'd suggest that you do more research on these idiots. Never has BLM stood against black on black violence which happens quite regularly in Chicago (the murder capital of the USA) which quite recently had one of the most violent weekends with 100 shootings and 14 deaths. Can you guess which ethnic group was responsible for this? Where was BLM when black offenders killed black cops? NO WHERE.

Now apparently the cool thing to do is defunding police departments. While a restructuring/reformation of policies and procedures may be in order, the answer is quite the opposite: more funding for police departments. Why? I know a lot of folks in the force. Either as civilians or veterans from the military, they all share with me one glaring problem: lack of training. Once they graduate from the academy, their training and re-qualification on things like non-lethal weapons training, de-escalation techniques, and even qualifying with their weapons drop off the board.

As a combat veteran of the USMC (United States Marine Corps) with 3 combat deployments, we would train for hard for months (8 months to a 1 year depending on operation tempo) on end for a 6 month combat deployment. Then, if there's time and opportunity, we train while deployed. The police departments need the funding to enlist more officers to adequately provide security and services to their area while whole teams and or sections of the department are busy getting qualified/re-qualified on whatever they need.

These snowflakes are now "cancelling" everything and anything that they "believe" is racist. Well here's news for you: every single one of our ancestors is guilty of slavery. Doesn't take much research to see what a victorious tribe would do to the survivors of the losing side. There are folks that believe Caucasians/Europeans are responsible for the slave trade here in the USA? Who do you think sold African people to the Arabs and Europeans in the first place? The most powerful and prominent AFRICAN tribal leaders of course. Most notably, Ouidah Benin - was Africa's biggest slave port. In this case, the most notorious and powerful slave trader at this time (1800's) was Francisco Felix De Souza who was Brazilian! So I guess we cancel Brazil?

Lastly, it may make you feel good when you see "celebrities" sing about unity and whatever the fuck else. Fact is that these hypocritical twats are so disillusioned and disconnected from society that they truly couldn't care less about what they're singing. They have their money, their supplies, and their security measures to keep them safe. Then they have the NERVE to ask YOU for donations for a cause? There are over 40 million Americans out of work. I don't see any of these celbs advocating to help these families because apparently racism and bad police are the #1 problem.

Those pushing for a revolution are the ones that are the least able to fight one.

TimeFlipper

I can see the passion in your writing, and I agree with most of what you have written, except for giving extra funding to the police forces..
In the UK we have the same problems with the "Snowflake Generation" thats found its way into a large and very expensive area of bureaucracy and wasted manpower within our own police forces, we even have a "thought cops" section!..

walt willis

Just wanted to throw this out there...

What happened to George Floyd was atrocious and those responsible should be dealt with, punished, and given no quarter. I have no problem with PEACEFUL protests, but when it becomes hijacked by lowlife fuck twats that are hell bent in looting and hurting others... these people need to be erased from the gene pool. Those who support BLM I'd suggest that you do more research on these idiots. Never has BLM stood against black on black violence which happens quite regularly in Chicago (the murder capital of the USA) which quite recently had one of the most violent weekends with 100 shootings and 14 deaths. Can you guess which ethnic group was responsible for this? Where was BLM when black offenders killed black cops? NO WHERE.

Now apparently the cool thing to do is defunding police departments. While a restructuring/reformation of policies and procedures may be in order, the answer is quite the opposite: more funding for police departments. Why? I know a lot of folks in the force. Either as civilians or veterans from the military, they all share with me one glaring problem: lack of training. Once they graduate from the academy, their training and re-qualification on things like non-lethal weapons training, de-escalation techniques, and even qualifying with their weapons drop off the board.

As a combat veteran of the USMC (United States Marine Corps) with 3 combat deployments, we would train for hard for months (8 months to a 1 year depending on operation tempo) on end for a 6 month combat deployment. Then, if there's time and opportunity, we train while deployed. The police departments need the funding to enlist more officers to adequately provide security and services to their area while whole teams and or sections of the department are busy getting qualified/re-qualified on whatever they need.

These snowflakes are now "cancelling" everything and anything that they "believe" is racist. Well here's news for you: every single one of our ancestors is guilty of slavery. Doesn't take much research to see what a victorious tribe would do to the survivors of the losing side. There are folks that believe Caucasians/Europeans are responsible for the slave trade here in the USA? Who do you think sold African people to the Arabs and Europeans in the first place? The most powerful and prominent AFRICAN tribal leaders of course. Most notably, Ouidah Benin - was Africa's biggest slave port. In this case, the most notorious and powerful slave trader at this time (1800's) was Francisco Felix De Souza who was Brazilian! So I guess we cancel Brazil?

Lastly, it may make you feel good when you see "celebrities" sing about unity and whatever the fuck else. Fact is that these hypocritical twats are so disillusioned and disconnected from society that they truly couldn't care less about what they're singing. They have their money, their supplies, and their security measures to keep them safe. Then they have the NERVE to ask YOU for donations for a cause? There are over 40 million Americans out of work. I don't see any of these celbs advocating to help these families because apparently racism and bad police are the #1 problem.

Those pushing for a revolution are the ones that are the least able to fight one.
As a combat veteran I agree with your assessment and I am NOT looking forward to another fight! "Not Fun"! But as an old boy scout I still remember our motto, "BE Prepared"! I would like to suggest we plan ahead with Air, Water, Food, Shelter, Communication, and Transportation issues before the SHTF! 9235

alpha centauri

Nice post.(y)

I want to add. If Black life matters to them , they have to "shitstorm" Gates, Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos, Soros, Jaack Ma, the oil sheiks,
Abramovich etc. .

It is really necessary that they stop refusing to spend their money to the poor people on our planet. People are dying and suffering because of them. I wrote about Bill Gates on another thread:

The American should do it together both Democrats and Republicans. So that would also strenghten the unity of the counrty.