George Soros Just Got Sued

TnWatchdog

Soros should have a bounty put on his head for funding all the liberal bs. We could then send Dog the bounty hunter after him.

I would like to see part of Alcatraz be used to hold George Soros, Hillary, Obummer, and about a dozen or so nutty liberals.
This way, when they give tours of this famous prison, visitors can also observe these idiots...now that would be justice.

jcolanzi

Soros should have a bounty put on his head for funding all the liberal bs. We could then send Dog the bounty hunter after him.

I would like to see part of Alcatraz be used to hold George Soros, Hillary, Obummer, and about a dozen or so nutty liberals.
This way, when they give tours of this famous prison, visitors can also observe these idiots...now that would be justice.

Michael Savage was just on infowars saying he's been talking to a lawyer about bringing a lawsuit against the main advertising agencies refusing to allow his advertising on his radio shows.

He also said there are laws already in place that Trump could be using against the protesters who travel across state lines.

The globalists are going to start being hit from all angles.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He's being sued.

He's being investigated for owing close to $7 billion in taxes.

He's also being investigated for illegal use of US funds to destabilize foreign gov'ts.

I want to hear the cold, hard sound of a locking jail cell. :)