GHOST HUNTER FANS: Serious Announcement TBA next week that the Team is upset about

Samstwitch

I'm a dedicated fan of the "Ghost Hunters" Series. It's the only show I watch faithfully on TV.

Last night near the end of the episode, there was a Preview for next week. It showed the TAPS Team very upset, Steve Gonzalves was wiping away tears, Britt said he was gonna be sick, Amy Bruno was hugging Jason...all in response to whatever Announcement was made. We have to wait a whole week to find out what is is, but whatever it is, it's very serious.

When asked for hints, Jason Hawes said:

"Its a tough one. You have to watch!"

(Is it the Ratings?) "Nope, Ghost Hunters Ratings are shattering records."

"Guys and Gals, just do all of us a favor and tune in next week. Thanks."

Grant Wilson RTd the tweet and added "Amen"

@grantswilson @jchawes on Twitter.

On 'Yahoo Answers' the Question was posted:
What is the shocking announcement on next week's ghost hunters?

My two guesses...
1) Either Jason or Grant is leaving or...
2) Syfy is cancelling the show, even though it's the most popular show on TV.

I cannot think of anything else that it might be, but we'll find out next week. Be sure to tune in at 9 PM PST.

God Bless Jason and Grant, and the entire TAPS Team. I love 'em!

In a moment of weakness,:( I did watch the show last night.:eek::cautious: YAWN. But am really interested in the 'BIG CHANGE":cautious: that the show is going to announce, no, it's not being canceled or moved to England.:( Maybe somebody is getting married/remarried, having a baby, having an affair, getting a divorce, ahhhhh, I hate those "tease things", now I'll have to watch and see what is is, how it's going to be explained, and how much better the show will be(do you know the tune "Do You Believe In Magic/)? Thats what it might take unless Grant or Jason are going to investigate ghosts from the "other side". Now that might be worthwhile watching.o_0:cautious:

Samstwitch

POST NOTE: On 'Yahoo Answers' Heather said, "I think Jayson is leaving the show. At the end of the preview for next weeks show he says "it is what it is". Maybe his wife is tried of him going all over the place and leaving her home with 5 kids."

That was also my first guess, but I didn't want to post it, because of the personal nature. Since Heather has said it, I want to agree. That has been my most predominant intuitive thought. Maybe I'm all wrong, but we'll find out next week.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm, I watched this show several times over the years, it would be a massive loss if either Jason or Grant decided to leave the show. :(

Keep us updated.

Hate to see Grantgo, Jason is a toss of thecoin but please bring Kris back. I have enclosed a phot to back up my request for doing that. She never dressed like that on the shows.

Attachments

• Photo 28.jpg
    Photo 28.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 7

Samstwitch

I have a terrible feeling that Jason is leaving the show, maybe due to his wife, because she never liked him Ghost Hunting. I hope I'm wrong. Jason is the rock, the foundation of TAPS. We'll know in about 6 hours. They might wait till the end of the show to make the announcement. We shall see.

ZeoEmeraude

I'm just pissed that I can't watch new episodes on Hulu. I love GH and I hope it all goes well. I can't get Syfy so Hulu was my outlet.

Samstwitch

Grant Wilson is leaving TAPS at the end of this Season to live a normal life again. :( I'm so surprised, I thought it would be Jason. I'm very sorry to see Grant go, but I'm very happy that Jason will still be leading the TAPS Team. Grant is like a brother to him. I know it's gonna be tough doing the show without him. They're life-long buddies. They do nearly everthing together. They even bought the Spalding Inn together.

Odd how that vanished. If whhoever is removing them, have enough guts to tell me, who and why. Grant is gone, Jason is there. Kris is going back to Europe.

Lyssi1991

I was really surprised to hear that Grant was leaving. Looks like he will still be there for a few more episodes but it won't be the same! When half the team went to Ghost Hunter International, I was a little upset as well. Because the original show just wasn't going to be the same! But actually, I really enjoy both. I'm hoping it will be the same for me when Grant leaves.