Ghost who saved my life.

SensitiveAbility

Ok This is my very first paranormal
Experience.
When I was 12 yrs old back in 1984 my family moved into a old farmhouse that was built before the city was fully formed. Anyways I had the bedroom off the kitchen which was right across from the bathroom.
There was 2 bedrooms in the main floor 2 bedrooms upstairs, the basement below. I knew there was a ghost there I could feel her, she wasn't threatening, but very kind. It started with my closet door I would leave it open it would be shut visa versa. Or I would leave my doll out it would be put away. And no it was not my mom. Anyways my biological father was a mean man violent man. And that day he was in his mood. I ran into my room (doors didn't have locks like nowadays) I sat against the door so he couldn't get in. I pulled my phone towards me called my friend to help me. He pulled up grabbed the ladder, seen me sitting against the door and my dad trying to get in. He yelled at me to run to the window. I was scared to move. I slid up the door, next thing we knew a voice yelled go now! My friend looked at me said who the hell said that! Again the voice said go now! I felt safe I ran to the window. My dad still trying to get the door open. When he stopped the door opened up. The look on my father face when he seen me outside the window was terrified.
My friend brought me to my other friends house. We walked to the library and just inside the door was the librarian desk. I was telling my friend what happened, she looked at us and said, don't mean to be listening but I use to live there. Before I could say anything she said it was my sister. She said she was born in the bedroom off the kitchen and died there. My stomach sank. She said my sister was protecting you, see she said our father was a mean drunk he killed my sister in her room. When she said that my knees got weak. She said my sister was protecting you.
I was speechless. At 14 my mom dad divorced, she then married another S.O.B. He was transferred to Oakland Army base in California.
At 17 moved back to Chicago. I took a walk to the old farmhouse, I knocked on the door this lady opened the door. I explained who I was and I could just look around. To my surprise she allowed me to. Everything was the same kitchen, dining room ect... As I stood in the dining room, I looked over my left shoulder smiled and said thank you for protecting me and I miss you. The lady said "there is a ghost here"!
Said yep she right there. Before I could say anything she told me her boyfriend got violent and before he could do anything to them he got hit by something no one could see. After he moved out nothing happened again. I explained to her what happened to me 5 yrs earlier and she turned white as a ghost. I told her she is nice she won't hurt no one who is good. I said goodbye to the lady and to the spirit.
Yrs later I found out from my sister in 09 that they tore down the old farmhouse. I prayed that she is at peace. Till this day I always think about her, miss her at times.
Since then I have delt with more negative spirit's. I have moved spirits on now since I understand how my gift works.

I also try to explain to ppl were there is a good side to the paranormal there is also the dark side.