Ghost's/demons/Aliens

SensitiveAbility

Most ppl think there house is haunted, but in reality it is not the house, it is the land the house us on. You can have a 200+ yr old house or a 20 yr old house don't matter. Alot of ppl have abilities and don't know it and is a beacon to spirit's/demons.
Alot is just residual energy just playing over again. Every inch of this planet buildings land tress ect... absorbs energy.
If you think your place is haunted or you are call for help. The spirits may also be a elemental which can be dangerous if they turned dark.

Demons
The falling angels who turned against God. As some call the Lord of the underworld. Many name man gave him. Satan, Lucifer, Devil. But he has only one true name
Morning Star. Demons LOVE to mess with GODS followers.
The live to trick people thinking they are a innocent child spirit so people will welcome then to stay. Then it happens. Scratching sounds on the wall, bang's on the walls. Seeing shadows, name called, the one thing they love to do the most, scratch people with 3 scratches. Which is mocking the Holy Trinity.
Signs of a possible demon.

1. Aggressive behavior
  2. smell of sulfur/rotten eggs
Them are the main ones get ahold of a demonologist and priest .

Alien's
Oh them pesky interdimensional beings.Some people believe that they are demon's. But who to say they may not be? Some think they are harmless but how can that be?
They mutilate cows, they abducted people and run experiments on people. So how can they all be friendly? Some can be but why be so harmful towards people ?
And why does the government cover it up so bad back then? The only reason why the typical excuse don't work no more of being
Swamp gas, weather balloon, flares is because there are so many people with cameras now. Why did they threaten people back then more so in military not to speak of the crash in Roswell?? As always I trust government as far as I can throw them.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Alien's
Oh them pesky interdimensional beings.Some people believe that they are demon's. But who to say they may not be? Some think they are harmless but how can that be?
They mutilate cows, they abducted people and run experiments on people. So how can they all be friendly? Some can be but why be so harmful towards people ?
And why does the government cover it up so bad back then? The only reason why the typical excuse don't work no more of being
Swamp gas, weather balloon, flares is because there are so many people with cameras now. Why did they threaten people back then more so in military not to speak of the crash in Roswell?? As always I trust government as far as I can throw them.
Sure, aliens can't all be friendly, but they can't all be unfriendly either. Simple logic and common sense can deduce to that. I believe that there's plenty of bad, but also plenty of good in this vast universe, even in this galaxy alone.

Also, I don't believe the whole truth about aliens is being told to us in the media.

SensitiveAbility

Sure, aliens can't all be friendly, but they can't all be unfriendly either. Simple logic and common sense can deduce to that. I believe that there's plenty of bad, but also plenty of good in this vast universe, even in this galaxy alone.

Also, I don't believe the whole truth about aliens is being told to us in the media.

Agree with you can't remember the name but there was a astroid and at the back end a U.F.O and it shot something at it and it started to break off.
Just like everything else there is good and bad just how life is.
The media is so bias and makes up alot of B.S I only believe like .0000000001 of what they say LMAO