Giant humans and dinosaurs

Tenshi

Giant humans and dinosaurs

Scientists say that humans have only existed for a few thousands years, whilst the dinosaurs were wiped out 65 million years ago. But did GIANT "humans" live on Earth at the same time as the dinosaurs?

This petrified finger found in cretaceous limestone, belonged to a "prehistoric" human. Broken short of the middle joint, it measures 7.6 cm (3 inches). At full length it would measure about 15 cm (6 inches). In the photo, it is compared to a regular full-length finger. Excavations of this limestone has also revealed a child's tooth and human hair.
chas3.jpg

One of many human footprints contemporary with dinosaurs taken from the Paluxy River located in Dinosaur Park near Glen Rose, Texas. Pictured with my foot, it exceeds 45 cm (18 inches) in length. The cross-sectional cuts determined through compression studies that it was a woman's footprint. Estimates indicate her stature approximately 305 cm (10 feet) and 454 kg (1,000 lbs). Several strata of human prints with dinosaur prints have been excavated in this park. According to Dr. Carl Baugh, the archeologist who coordinated the excavations, these strata were laid down during the first few days of Noah's flood when water levels were low enough to allow daily tidal changes to form layers of mud so fleeing creatures could seek higher ground -- the upper strata showed no prints.

Obviously the people who lived contemporary with dinosaurs were intelligent, and the footprints indicate that they were quite human, as the large toe on primates is located close to the heel to facilitate clinging to branches.

Doctor Hilton Hinderliter of Apollo Campus, Pennsylvania State University studied the evidence presented at the Glen Rose, Texas excavations and stated: "I would have to say that the belief in evolution is in a state of terminal illness but its death will only be admitted by a new generation of scientists whose minds have not been prejudiced by the type of education now prevalent in the nation's public schools, an education which starts with the belief that evolution has happened, which interprets all evidence according to that faith and which simply discards any evidence which cannot be fitted into the evolutionary framework" (Quoted from "Dinosaurs" by Dr. Carl E. Baugh, 1987. Promise Publishing Co., Orange, CA 92667.

Chas5.jpg

This interesting photograph is of a hammer found in similar strata. It's iron head and wooden handle are solidified in sandstone. Metallurgical studies show that it was constructed of a type of iron that could not have been made under present atmospheric conditions. It is believed that before the flood our atmosphere was compressed to approximately twice its current density, and no ultraviolet radiation.

chas6.jpg
http://biblebelievers.org.au/giants.htm

In June of 1934, members of the Hahn family discovered a rock, sitting loose on a rock ledge beside a waterfall outside London, Texas. The site primarily consists of Cretaceous rock (75 to 100 million years old). Noticing that this weathered rock had wood protruding from it, they cracked it open, exposing the hammer head. To verify that the hammer was made of metal, they cut into one of the beveled sides with a file. The bright metal in the nick is still there, with no detectable corrosion. The unusual metallurgy is 96% iron, 2.6% chlorine and 0.74% sulfur (no carbon). Density tests indicate casting exceptional quality

hamrpc.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Tenshi

Re: Giant humans and dinosaurs

Plaster casts of similar footprints found in Australia may be viewed at Rex Gilroy's Butterfly Museum near Tamworth, NSW, Australia, together with many other interesting artifacts.

In old river gravels near Bathurst, NSW, huge stone artifacts -- clubs, pounders, adzes, chisels, knives and hand axes -- all of tremendous weight, lie scattered over a wide area. These weigh anything from 8, 10, 15, to 21 and 25 pounds, implements which only men of tremendous proportions could possibly have made and used. Estimates for the actual size of these men range from 10 to 12 feet tall and over, weighing from 500 to 600 lbs.

A fossicker searching the Winburndale River north of Bathurst discovered a large quartzitised fossil human molar tooth, far too big for any normal modern man. A similar find was made near Dubbo, N.S.W.

Prospectors working in the Bathurst district in the 1930's frequently reported coming across numerous large human footprints fossilised in shoals of red jasper.

Even more impressive were fossil deposits found by naturalist Rex Gilroy around Bathurst. He excavated from a depth of 6 feet (2 m) below the surface a fossil lower back molar tooth measuring 67 min. in length by 50mm. x 42 mm. across the crown. If his measurements are correct, the owner would have been at least 25 ft. tall, weighing well over 1,000 lbs!

At Gympie, Queensland, a farmer, Keith Walker, was ploughing his field when he turned up the large fragment of the back portion of a jaw which still possessed the hollow for a missing lower back molar tooth. This is now in Rex Gilroy's possession. The owner of the tooth would have stood at 10 feet tall.

In the Megalong Valley in the Blue Mountains NSW, a Mr P. Holman found in ironstone protruding from a creek bank the deeply impressed print of a large human-like foot. The print was that of the instep, with all 5 toes clearly shown. This footprint measures 7 inches across the toes. Had the footprint been complete it would have been at least 2 feet (60 cm in length, appropriate to a 12 foot human. However, the largest footprint found on the Blue Mountains must have belonged to a man 20 feet tall!

A set of 3 huge footprints was discovered near Mulgoa, south of Penrith, N.S.W. These prints, each measuring 2 ft long and 7 inches across the toes, are 6 ft. apart, indicating the stride of the 12 ft. giant who left them. These prints were preserved by volcanic lava and ash flows which "occurred millions of years" before man is supposed to have appeared on the Australian continent (if one is to believe the evolutionary theory):

Noel Reeves found monstrous footprints near Kempsey, N.S.W. in sandstone beds on the Upper Macleay River. One print shows a toe 4 inches (10cm) long and the total toe-span is 10 inches (25cm) - suggesting that the owner of the print may have been 17 feet tall.

It is certain the Aborigines were not the first to reach Australia. Anthropologists maintain mainland Aborigines are in fact quite recent arrivals who ate their predecessors who were akin to the New Guinea natives.

Aborigines themselves admit in their ancient folklore that this land was inhabited by several groups of men, as well as giants, before they settled here.

---------------------------------------------

The seed of the serpent produced Cain. If his daddy was a great big giant of a fellow, what would Cain be like? His daddy. And he went to the land of Nod and took one of his sisters. Only way he could, there were no other females. . .

Cain went to the land of Nod, and produced giants. They were smart educated, intelligent people. Is that right? They were builders, inventors, scientists: Not through the seed of the righteous, but through the seed of the serpent. They were scientists, builders, and great men, educators; the Scripture says so. They worked brass; they worked iron; they worked metals. They invented things. They tempered different metals, and built houses. The Scripture says one of those giants had fourteen inch fingers. Now, your finger is just as long as your closed hand. Open it up; that would be a twenty-eight inch hand.

And they were scoffers at the seed of the woman: Noah, the righteous. Jesus said, "As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be when the Son of man is revealed." That's today. And it is so.

Genesis 6:1-4, "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare them children who became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

". . . daughters of man . . ." signifies the MORTALITY of the serpent seed in contrast to the immortality of the sons of God -- their EARTHLY origin contrasted with the Godly origin of the "Sons of God", angels or messengers created in the likeness of Father God. The "daughters of man" were Cain's race, an earthly, carnal byproduct of man's lust. They are hybrid and not a spoken Word of God in creation.

The phrase, "came in unto" refers in this connection only to the male who visits a woman's quaters and describes the immorality of "free love" which has repeated in this day along with miscegenation between the descendants of Cain and the children of Adam as Jesus foretold (Genesis 30:16; 38:16; Luke 17:26-27).

"Men of renown" speaks of men with an enduring name. Genesis describes these people as great builders and engineers, musicians, inventers, craftsmen, unbelievers and scoffers at the righteous of Adam's race. The same race are renouned in these occupations today. Undaunted by the Flood their descendants declare " . . .let us make us a name . . ." and erect a tower in carnal defiance of the Lord God.

The Hebrew word "Nephilim" is rendered "giants" in our English Bibles, but the form of the word indicates a verbal adjective or noun of passive or neuter signification, from Naphal, "to fall" and means "the fallen ones," that is, the descendents of Cain. Afterwards the term is transferred to their offspring, the only other passage in which it occurs.

In their evil report of the land of Canaan, the ten spies say, "All the people we saw in it were men of great stature. And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, descended from the Nephilim: and we seemed to ourselves as grasshoppers, and so did we to them" (Numbers 13:32-33).

It was doubtless the mention of the great stature of these men, together with the Septuagint rendering that suggested our translation "giants." However the roots of the Greek word, have no reference to great stature and signify "earth-born". The meaning of "giants" in our sense of the term is secondary, arising from the fact that these beings of mixed birth are said to have displayed a monstrous growth and strength of body.

God commanded Moses to exterminate the whole race of these people from the Land of Canaan whom He said would corrupt their morals and pervert their heart to paganism if they intermarried or made agreements with them. Sadly, history, the Bible and telephone directories in every city record how the sons of Israel intermarried with daughters of men until today their identity and their land has been usurped by "men of renown" -- clever inventers, actors, musicians, businessmen, singers, writers, traders, bankers and outright liars.

The Lord Jesus said, ". . . the children of this world are in their lineage wiser than the children of Light" (Luke 16:8).

Paul wrote, "Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: for which things' sake the wrath of God comes on the children of disobedience" (Colossians 3:5-6).

Immediately after the commission of the antediluvian sin, God pronounced the doom of the world. And prophecy assures us the present-day great rebellion will call forth the Lord Jesus in flaming Fire to take vengeance. Only those whose Names are written on the Lamb's Book of Life will not be deceived -- the Bride of Christ manifesting the sons of God, and the 144,000 elect Israelites who are Israelites of the flesh and of the faith

http://biblebelievers.org.au/giants.htm

CaryP

Interesting stuff Tenshi. Thanks.

Cary

Heinrich Hundekok

Tenshi,

I'm both into metallurgy and old fashion iron smelting / forging / tool making. Can you please post some links regarding that hammer?

I'd really like to give that thing a second glance! :huh:

H.H.

sinister

I noticed this article said they dated all of the fossils and old tools found, and were able to label them as 'prehistoric'. They also put it in quotes because prehistoric is not a date. Is there any info about these findings that gives any sort of specific age? The rock the hammer was found in was aged at 75-100MY, but why couldn't they say the hammer was the same age? Also the connection to Israel is quite flimsy, as Bathurst, TX seems to be the only place where these artifacts have been found. I could be convinced that with continental drift over the years, some of this group could have migrated to the land where Texas would eventually be, but that would also mean that these people have no relation to Israel whatsoever. Just a few thoughts.

Zoomerz

Harte;

I can't tell you how good it is to have you here. Keep it comin'!

p.s. What happened to the animated .gif avatar? I liiiiiiiiiked it!

Z-

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zoomerz\")</div>
Harte;

I can't tell you how good it is to have you here. Keep it comin'!

p.s. What happened to the animated .gif avatar? I liiiiiiiiiked it!

Z-[/b]

Zoomerz,

As far as I know, the Gif is still there. I wish you would stop being so good to me. I'm afraid I said some bad things about you over in the Alien contact in next 20 years thread. Forgive me.

Harte

XDrFirefly

I think that its only safe to believe humans could have been larger due to the levels of CO2, and other chemicals in the air. This is the reason they beleive dino was so big. and plants too..

Dr FF