Giant Humans In The Historical Record

Harte

Didn't think you wanted me to go into this. You seem to NEED giants to have existed, and you want to accept anything at all - anything - to support that need. But, since you asked:

First you probably ought to look into what "scholarship" means.
Your source is a former trainer for a pulp and paper manufacturing company with one year of college that now says he's a "discoverer."

As you know, people can type. Words.
Jensen goes into the Patagonian "giants," (no measurements) then proceeds through the Bible - calling it an "historical record."

After that, he marvels at some large doors, and then I stopped once he used this photo as if it was some kind of evidence:

1640274349531.png

Please note that one object is merely a cast of the lower teeth of a human, and the other is the lower teeth AND JAW of a human. Comparing teeth to teeth (ignoring the jawbone) you can see they are approximately the same size.

That old pic has made the rounds. When someone pulls it out, I know they are full of it. Anyone making the comparison I just mentioned can plainly see there is nothing there out of the ordinary.
Point is, if he's using that pic, he's wasting my time on simple BS.

Harte

Last edited:

lamdo263

Yes, there were giants here on Earth at one time and they were outsize like the dinosaurs. They may have been from a large planet that was once here, but was destroyed by the name of Maleck. Nature usually starts out large, then works to smaller dimensions, but I think they were purposely killed off.

Book The Twelfth Planet Zacharia Sitchin the twelfth planet sitchin - Search

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Didn't think you wanted me to go into this. You seem to NEED giants to have existed, and you want to accept anything at all - anything - to support that need. But, since you asked:

First you probably ought to look into what "scholarship" means.
Your source is a former trainer for a pulp and paper manufacturing company with one year of college that now says he's a "discoverer."

As you know, people can type. Words.
Jensen goes into the Patagonian "giants," (no measurements) then proceeds through the Bible - calling it an "historical record."

After that, he marvels at some large doors, and then I stopped once he used this photo as if it was some kind of evidence:

View attachment 13126

Please note that one object is merely a cast of the lower teeth of a human, and the other is the lower teeth AND JAW of a human. Comparing teeth to teeth (ignoring the jawbone) you can see they are approximately the same size.

That old pic has made the rounds. When someone pulls it out, I know they are full of it. Anyone making the comparison I just mentioned can plainly see there is nothing there out of the ordinary.
Point is, if he's using that pic, he's wasting my time on simple BS.

Harte

You did it again. The white set looks like youth teeth as well.

*stands on a rooftop* Proclaims loudly, "Someday, we will find the proof of giants!"

Sorry. Coffee.

A-hem.