Gibbs' Equations

NaturalPhilosopher

the 3 equations he outlines in his reports in my research seem to be paramount in almost all time machine designs.
however there's a small issue. The equations aren't yet complete. They don't outline every variable.

I'm sure it's on purpose.
The missing variables are 1)field geometries, 2)nuclear resonance, 3)breakdown energy of the aether, 4)altitude, 5)aether energy conditions of the location.

they are as published:
1)AC + DC = zero vector
2)high frequency + low frequency = zero vector
3)paramagnetism + diamagnetism = zero vector

first is vague but it should be rewritten as alternating voltage and static voltage.
2nd is obvious
the third confused me but you'll figure it out once you study what those terms mean.

I tried for years to figure out how to make an optical time machine. 2nd equation was the breakthrough.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

the 3 equations he outlines in his reports in my research seem to be paramount in almost all time machine designs.
however there's a small issue. The equations aren't yet complete. They don't outline every variable.

The missing variables are 1)field geometries, 2)nuclear resonance, 3)breakdown energy of the aether, 4)altitude, 5)aether energy conditions of the location.

they are as published:
1)AC + DC = zero vector

first is vague but it should be rewritten as alternating voltage and static voltage.
2nd is obvious
the third confused me but you'll figure it out once you study what those terms mean.

I tried for years to figure out how to make an optical time machine. 2nd equation was the breakthrough.

I was told you are still trying to figure out how to make an optical Time-Machine :(..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I strongly suggest Paranormalis members research John Hutchinson for themselves...My brief search brought up several postings that were far less than impressive for Hutchinson...He is certainly not and never will be a person that can realistically be compared to Tesla...His collection of Army and Navy junk equipment is for "show purposes only"..

NaturalPhilosopher

I strongly suggest Paranormalis members research John Hutchinson for themselves...My brief search brought up several postings that were far less than impressive for Hutchinson...He is certainly not and never will be a person that can realistically be compared to Tesla...His collection of Army and Navy junk equipment is for "show purposes only"..
are you psychotic?

TimeFlipper

are you psychotic?

So you are saying that IAM psychotic for asking Paranormalis members to research John Hutchinson for themselves?...
Are YOU saying that what ever YOU post about Hutchinson, MUST be true and therefore must never be challenged?...If thats so, then its obvious YOU are the PSYCHOTIC one NP....Lets take a look again at your opening posting.....

they are as published:
1)AC + DC = zero vector

2nd is obvious

Tell us from where you got the 3 Gibbs "equations", that in your opinion are "paramount in almost all Time-Machine designs"... though you will refuse to tell us as per usual.....But then suddenly you tell us that those "equations" are NOT complete because they DONT outline every variable.!!!..

Then YOU go on to mention 5 missing variables that are, 1.Field Geometry, 2.Nuclear Resonance, 3.Aetheric Energy, 4.Altitude, 5.The condition of the location that can affect the Aetheric energy"....

But then you say Gibbs 3 variables are published as, AC + DC=zero vector.....High Frequency + Low frequency = zero vector.....Paramagnetism + diamagnetism = zero vector......BUT wait, the first variable AC +DC = zero vector is VAGUE, and should be re-written as AC voltage and Static voltage, according to YOU NP!!!...Confusion.

You were then hopelessly confused about "Paramagnetism + Diamagnetism =zero vector", but ARROGANTLY said, Youll figure it out, "once you study what those terms mean", LMFAO!!....I loved the last bit when you finished off by saying, (I tried for years to figure out how to make an optical time machine, the second equation, nuclear resonance, was the break through)....You IMPLIED building an optical time machine..

FYI NP, if you want to know how an "optical time machine works", watch the Science Fiction movie, Paycheck...You obviously like fiction, fanasy, and theoretical matters, that you love displaying as factual stuff, never to be disputed OMG LMFAO again..