Gibbs' Equations

vp8671

@Starlite, then its not a vector, its a null scalar, 2 waves in phase opposition cancel each other , becasue their energy s converted into heat, this is not factoid, this is a measured effects

vp8671

I am not talking abotu scalar waves here, scalar waves is a contradictory term itself, and not recognized by current scitnific knowledge

vp8671

NaturalPhilosopher, you really shut me down on this , didn't know that longitudinal were scalar, waves are not scalar, i really want to point this out becasue they are contradictory term in a mathematical formal way

NaturalPhilosopher

NaturalPhilosopher, you really shut me down on this , didn't know that longitudinal were scalar, waves are not scalar, i really want to point this out becasue they are contradictory term in a mathematical formal way
well it's the common mistake
longitudinal waves are waves of aether medium pressure
when 2 interfere together in the right way you get a standing wave of aether pressure which is known as a scalar wave.

Last edited:

Starlite

Have you told anyone about this @NaturalPhilosopher ?

@Starlite
Are you in some kind of Stasi organization? Or why did you ask this question? Is he also important for the future, in your opinion?
Taum Noddy is a evil humanoid entity from another dimension. His technology is primitive but effective. All you need to know about Noddy is he welch's on his deals and requires a host to function in this relem.