Gibb's Secret Techniques in HDR Construction

Doc 05

Zenith
With the tremendous gift given to us by @Hbuzzy13 we now have some more details on Steve's construction techniques.

Steve always told me he charged/protected and stored HDRs (ready to be sold) under a pyramid.
I always imagined a really big pyramid, but the photo provided by Hbuzzy13 answered that question.

Steve stored them under the table that he ran his 24/7 HDR that created a protective "time bubble" around his house. Also, Steve would switch out the main HDR unit, leaving the electromagnet in place (next to the metal pyramid) and also reprogram the HDR for the "rates & frequencies" to protect him against harm.

Storing and charging the HDRs under this setup is one of those many little techniques that made Steve's HDRs work so well; that "intention" placed into the units.

Like praying; if you don't have faith, your just muttering words.

1681319699050.png

Doc 05

Zenith
Another gift from @Hbuzzy13

The Oscilloscope: as the story goes; Steve got the scope from Al Bielek of the Philadelphia Experiment story (Bielek did work in military electronics - so this is very possible).

Steve used the scope to make sure the time (head) coils were emitting a square wave as opposed to a sine wave.

Whether the scope was used in the Philadelphia Experiment is doubtful, but it's use at the Montauk Experiment is more plausible, but Never claimed by Gibbs.

The placement of the plasma ball on top, I believe is just for height; Steve ran an HDR and plasma globes to create a protective "time bubble" around his home. I use to question the effectiveness of this until I tried to remote view inside Steve's house one session. I was Unable to enter into the house and instead viewed the garage. This reminded me of remote viewers tasked with viewing maritime drug shipments that were "protected" by Santeria Priests. The viewers were unable to enter the ships by an unknown force. So I don't laugh at Steve's protective "time bubble" anymore. HDR Users: Full Moon Dec 12th - Party with Steven Gibbs

hdr oscilliscope.jpg

Doc 05

Zenith
With the tremendous gift given to us by @Hbuzzy13 we now have some more details on Steve's construction techniques.

Steve always told me he charged/protected and stored HDRs (ready to be sold) under a pyramid.
I always imagined a really big pyramid, but the photo provided by Hbuzzy13 answered that question.

Steve stored them under the table that he ran his 24/7 HDR that created a protective "time bubble" around his house. Also, Steve would switch out the main HDR unit, leaving the electromagnet in place (next to the metal pyramid) and also reprogram the HDR for the "rates & frequencies" to protect him against harm.

Storing and charging the HDRs under this setup is one of those many little techniques that made Steve's HDRs work so well; that "intention" placed into the units.

Like praying; if you don't have faith, your just muttering words.

View attachment 16339
@Hbuzzy13 would you please measure the pyramid (also there appears to be two pyramids stacked on each other). Thanks

Secretman3811

Another gift from @Hbuzzy13

The Oscilloscope: as the story goes; Steve got the scope from Al Bielek of the Philadelphia Experiment story (Bielek did work in military electronics - so this is very possible).

Steve used the scope to make sure the time (head) coils were emitting a square wave as opposed to a sine wave.

Whether the scope was used in the Philadelphia Experiment is doubtful, but it's use at the Montauk Experiment is more plausible, but Never claimed by Gibbs.

The placement of the plasma ball on top, I believe is just for height; Steve ran an HDR and plasma globes to create a protective "time bubble" around his home. I use to question the effectiveness of this until I tried to remote view inside Steve's house one session. I was Unable to enter into the house and instead viewed the garage. This reminded me of remote viewers tasked with viewing maritime drug shipments that were "protected" by Santeria Priests. The viewers were unable to enter the ships by an unknown force. So I don't laugh at Steve's protective "time bubble" anymore. HDR Users: Full Moon Dec 12th - Party with Steven Gibbs

View attachment 16340
Did I hear that you remote view...I just wonder how come you not able to break the bubble?

Doc 05

Zenith
Because of Steve's "Protective Time Bubble"; I believe.
Remote viewers tasked with viewing maritime drug shipments protected by a Santeria Priest's prayers could not view inside the ships they targeted. So something is going on along those lines.

In the pursuit of remote viewing, the intelligence community was/is developing counter measures against adversaries RV efforts. One pursuit was a "Electronic Physic Jammer" of sorts; they should have just bought HDRs. ;)