Girl eats her own pony

HDRKID

Girl eats her own pony. She says he was the best meat ever.
Daddy, I wanna pony. Daddy, I wanna eat my pony.

Teen eats her own horse after it was put down and says it was 'best meat ever'

Teen slammed for eating her OWN horse after it was put down: 'It's not better for the meat to be eaten by worms'

Pia-Olden-Norwegian-horsemeat.jpg

TimeFlipper

Only last year in the UK it was revealed that a particular batch of Beefburgers from Ireland that the Iceland Stores were selling contained horse meat...There is absolutely nothing wrong with that meat, however it is illegal to sell it over here....Some of you might remember back in 1983, a famous horse called Shergar whom the Aga Khan owned, disappeared....

Eventually the Irish Republican Army (IRA) admitted that they had kidnapped the horse for ransom, but after "things went wrong with the kidnapping", they shot the horse and buried it in an Irish bog....Which prompted me to think that i might have eaten some of Shergar myself in 1983 as i happened to like the Iceland Store Beefburgers at that time :eek: :sick: :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
Be very hard to really know what sort of meat your eating, as above it passed through as beef probably on more than just that occasion.

Wasnt too bad that Shergar movie.

Didnt troops in WW2 eat horses during the Stalingrad seige?

TimeFlipper

Be very hard to really know what sort of meat your eating, as above it passed through as beef probably on more than just that occasion.

Wasnt too bad that Shergar movie.

Didnt troops in WW2 eat horses during the Stalingrad seige?

I have no idea about that, although i would imagine battle troops would eat anything they could get their hands on, and horse meat would be very good to eat...Its full of protein and low in fat, and supposed to very tasty.....Millions of horses were used in WW1 to transport supplies and ammunition to the troops and millions of them died, and again i feel that some horses would have also been eaten...