Global conspiracy of suits

What is the conspiracy of suits?

• They had a convention, but the guest speakers never showed up after taking money upfront.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just random jerks redefining professionalism to their personal benefit.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • A leftist hoax by unprofessional people I need to fire once I find them.

• We gather in a basement once a month to spin the bottle on who to torture. I cheat of course.

• The suit is a sign of respect, thus poor people don't respect me either.

• Calling me an industry psychopath shows that you trash belong in the gutter.

• Some people just accept the pecking order to get paid in sunflower seed thrown at them one by one.

• It's white supremacy out of the closet.

• Total voters

Beholder

Do people wearing suits have a global conspiracy to maintain social dominance at overpaid jobs or are they all working alone towards the same goal of getting filthy rich from other's work and bullying subordinates using House of Cards as their only leadership education?

I had a boss who used angry lines copied from Game of Thrones while claiming absolute power, then lost his job after raping a subordinate and driving away all the talent.

Most of them had brat parties spraying champagne and talking about maximizing profit.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Some points to note;

A man/woman can dress in dregs but still be a millionaire and hold power.
The ones that hold the power are very rarely seen in public regardless of power.

Beholder

Some points to note;

A man/woman can dress in dregs but still be a millionaire and hold power.
The ones that hold the power are very rarely seen in public regardless of power.
beggar_reuters800x600.jpg

Come on, I only need a million Rials to buy food.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There are times when a suit shows respect. I found it sort of offensive that Zelensky was wearing sweatpants when meeting Pelosi, but then again, it WAS Pelosi. Not sure I'd dress up for her, either. I'd probably wear a Trump t-shirt.

OakFieldAlienz444

There are times when a suit shows respect. I found it sort of offensive that Zelensky was wearing sweatpants when meeting Pelosi, but then again, it WAS Pelosi. Not sure I'd dress up for her, either. I'd probably wear a Trump t-shirt.

If you watch a clip of the 1800's (you can see them on Youtube) or any other older era,
like literally every single man not even necessarily rich are all wearing suits.
I think ideally that is how it would be, but it has to come naturally. The desire to be informal
can sometimes ironically stem from stuck up people forcing formalities. The only thing I found a trifle odd though was everyone seemed to wear the exact same style of hat as if it were a law or something.

Beholder

If you watch a clip of the 1800's (you can see them on Youtube) or any other older era,
like literally every single man not even necessarily rich are all wearing suits.
I think ideally that is how it would be, but it has to come naturally. The desire to be informal
can sometimes ironically stem from stuck up people forcing formalities. The only thing I found a trifle odd though was everyone seemed to wear the exact same style of hat as if it were a law or something.
Just like today's touchscreen phones. Nothing else to buy.