GOD:True or false

Alpha and 0mega

GOD:True or false

WARNING:?--created-->?---created->?--created--->?-created-->god

From the above?we can\'t see that if god really exist,than there must be something that created god,and another something or someone who created that somthing who created god and so on,so it will be endless and infinite.

Alrite,i guess from the above reasons are good enough to convice u that \\"god\\" doesn\'t exist.And then,some would ask,if god does not exist,then who created us?wat i think is maybe like charles darwin\'s evolution revolution or maybe perhaps some advance E-T have created us,and are observing their \\"experiment\\" from UFOss.
</span></span></span>

The_Ruffneck

Re: GOD:True or false

) There is so many different god in the world,with different storys of how the earth and universe is created.From this we can see that all these story crash together,so its either one of these are right or all of them are wrong.

<span style=\'color:Black\'>2) Oh,its the year 2005,does god know this?if he knows,why is he still wearing those ancient clothings.One reason i thought of is because,god is created by those people from the ancient world,so those people thought,god must the least wear something.Thus (obviously with any creativity) they choose the fashion of what they r wearing.Some people may argue,maybe god doesn\'t wanna change his clothings,he like it that way.I do not know bout this argument,i leave up to u to decide.

3) For the third reason,i read this up from a book.Its says,if god is so caring and almighty,why do disaster strike?killing thousands of innocent people like the recent tsunami and SARS.Can\'t god jus stop the disaster since hes almighty?or could it be that human beings are way too many for the earth to support,so god jus wanna kill some of these people to balance the human population?

4)If God exist,why don he leave physical evidence of his existance or maybe perhaps come down from his sleepy heavens and say a \\"hello\\" to us?:lol:

5)If god created us,then who created god himself?There must be someone or something that created god because god can\'t jus pop out of no apparent reasons or purpose.What i say is,\\"god created us,we created god\\".
</span></span></span>
1.i don't follow any religion based on the fact that so many wars have been caused by religion over the years

2.God doesn't need to keep up with the fashions , i guess dressing him in jeans and a leather jacket would rather cheapen his image

3.Good and evil is a conflict that can never be resolved , whether it is in oneself , in the world at large or on other planes.My guess is there are times when evil gets a punch or two in , but after the tsunami thing you must have seen alot of 'gods' or 'good' work?

4.religious people believe he does talk to them , and that the world is his legacy (not me though i believe that if you give something long enough with the right conditions....)

5.powerful beings on other planes? i have no idea

Alpha and 0mega

1.i don't follow any religion based on the fact that so many wars have been caused by religion over the years

2.God doesn't need to keep up with the fashions , i guess dressing him in jeans and a leather jacket would rather cheapen his image

3.Good and evil is a conflict that can never be resolved , whether it is in oneself , in the world at large or on other planes.My guess is there are times when evil gets a punch or two in , but after the tsunami thing you must have seen alot of 'gods' or 'good' work?

4.religious people believe he does talk to them , and that the world is his legacy (not me though i believe that if you give something long enough with the right conditions....)

5.powerful beings on other planes? i have no idea
All i have to say is WOW.good argument and reasons:)

sosuemetoo

WARNING:
Alrite,i guess from the above reasons are good enough to convice u that \\"god\\" doesn\'t exist.And then,some would ask,if god does not exist,then who created us?wat i think is maybe like charles darwin\'s evolution revolution or maybe perhaps some advance E-T have created us,and are observing their \\"experiment\\" from UFOss.
</span></span></span>

I guess I'm too egotistical to believe that my ancestors are in the "monkey and ape" section at the zoo. I'll let the other members chime in on these thoughts :)

Alpha and 0mega

I believe that God is the one thing in the universe that was not created. It\'s hard to understand because everything around us as well as ourselves was created. However, God is infinite. He is the Alpha and the Omega , the beginning and the end</span>[/SIZE]
Hey, i am the alpha and 0mega,the first and the last,the beginning and the end:lol:.

Harte

I myself don belive in god.cos i have found too many fault in those god.Allow me to list some of them...

3) For the third reason,i read this up from a book.Its says,if god is so caring and almighty,why do disaster strike?killing thousands of innocent people like the recent tsunami and SARS.Can\'t god jus stop the disaster since hes almighty?or could it be that human beings are way too many for the earth to support,so god jus wanna kill some of these people to balance the human population?

4)If God exist,why don he leave physical evidence of his existance or maybe perhaps come down from his sleepy heavens and say a \\"hello\\" to us?:lol:...

</span></span>

A&O,
I may be able to address these two issues for you. I discussed them in a paper entitled "Is it Reasonable to Believe in God?" I wrote for a philosophy class in college.

The first thing to ask is, if we were created, then why were we created? The only reason that comes to mind is that God wants love. It has to be pretty lonely being the only thing in existence. Then let us take this as an axiom: God created us because he wanted us to love him.

If God wants love, he wants real love, not some pretend love that we think might get us into some heaven or love that we show out of fear of the consequences of not loving. That means Man must have free will. If not, those that love God would not be doing so of their own free will. Therefore the love would not be true. Because of this, God cannot allow any incontovertible proof of His existence, since that would influence the love and interfere with Man's freedom to arrive at his own decision to love God. Hence, faith is the only principle that God can use to cause Man to love Him. If God overtly interfered in any disasters or suffering, that would result in evidence of his existence and ruin free will for Man, thereby ruining true love for God. God may covertly interfere in many sufferings, how do we know He hasn't? Is it possible that the last tsunami could have killed ten million but God intervened? Could it be that SARS could have been far more contagious and deadly but for some covert meddling by Him?

Also, there is no way of knowing what the result would be from God interfering with earthquakes, for example. I mean, if God decided we would have no more quakes, what would happen to the potential energy stored in the tectonic plates? God cannot just go around violating the rules of physics he put in place. He put those rules there for a reason, and they resulted in a universe capable of supporting life. Let's not forget, volcanic eruptions and vast floods have resulted in some of the most fertile soil on the planet. How many would haved starved by now if not for this?

It should be noted that if we are going to postulate an afterlife here, then our time on this earth should be considered as far far smaller than a grain of sand on the beach. If innocents are taken from us before what we percieve as "their time", it would be good to remember that this is but a tiny portion of their actual time of existence and therefore not of any particular concern in the grand scheme of things. Why should God bring down what he has created (man's free will) in order to extend an innocent's existence on this plane by a fraction so tiny that it approaches zero?

This philosophical position results in the extreme irony that the All-Powerful is actually powerless, at least in his relation with living humans.

Ghost

1) There is so many different god in the world,with different storys of how the earth and universe is created.From this we can see that all these story crash together,so its either one of these are right or all of them are wrong.

This is true, but I don't see how this discredits the existence of an all powerful, all knowing being.

) Oh,its the year 2005,does god know this?if he knows,why is he still wearing those ancient clothings.One reason i thought of is because,god is created by those people from the ancient world,so those people thought,god must the least wear something.Thus (obviously with any creativity) they choose the fashion of what they r wearing.Some people may argue,maybe god doesn't wanna change his clothings,he like it that way.I do not know bout this argument,i leave up to u to decide.

I am not sure by what you mean when you say that He is still wearing ancient clothing. Could you elaborate?
3) For the third reason,i read this up from a book.Its says,if god is so caring and almighty,why do disaster strike?killing thousands of innocent people like the recent tsunami and SARS.Can't god jus stop the disaster since hes almighty?or could it be that human beings are way too many for the earth to support,so god jus wanna kill some of these people to balance the human population?

Yes, God could have stopped the disasters. I don't know the mind of God so that question I can not answer. Even though God allows disasters like these to happen, there is no way of knowing how many disasters that are prevented because God intervenes as a result of the prayers of His people. While I am unhappy about the tsunami, I'm sure it could have been much worse.

4)If God exist,why don he leave physical evidence of his existance or maybe perhaps come down from his sleepy heavens and say a \"hello\" to us?:lol:

Maybe He has left physical evidence and we have not found it, or we don't recognize it as physical evidence to the existence of God. I don't know why He does not show up somewhere, like on the white house lawn, or at the Superbowl, or any number of random places. Perhaps He does not provide indisputable proof of His existence because He does not want people to worship Him out of fear of punishment.

5)If god created us,then who created god himself?There must be someone or something that created god because god can't jus pop out of no apparent reasons or purpose.What i say is,\"god created us,we created god\".

God is eternal, without beginning or end. He always was, is , and will be existing. Why do you think something had to have made God?</FONT>

darkbreed

Your heart beats by itself, its alive, it is you, but still you dont control it.
Your lounges breath by themself.
You have living organisms in your body, that is part of you, still you have no counsiousness about them, no controle.
Do the living cells inside you know they are a part of you?

So, maybe we are God, just different parts of Him? Somewhat with our own will, but still we are all connected? Just unaware.

What happens when we discard our physical appearance and become more pure energy? Maybe then we get more aware of the existence we are connected to? When the final layer is removed, the final curtain falls, then maybe we finally realize that we are God, and God is Us.

And, of course here on Earth we have physical beings that has been credited as Gods, but that is a completely different matter. You mentioned ET's and such, they could have played an role in the creation of our physical appearance here, or interfered in other ways. When it comes to these ancient Gods, feel free to read through my thread called Ancient Knowledge somewhere else in this forum in Time Travelers in History.

StarLord

As many people living on this planet, there are just that many ideas of what God is.
Each and every single spiritual path is just as good as the other. No one path has a 'Patent' on spirituality. Some of those paths make their followers wait until they pass from this world to experience what God may be. Others teach techniques that offer a person the ability to experience God on the inner planes while still living.

Imagine holding a mirror that is 1 thousand miles by 1 thousand miles square and drop it from 100 miles up. Imagine if you will, that mirror is God. When that mirror hit the ground, the billions and billions and billions of fragments that result are what I have come to know as Soul. Soul is God. We are God. We are each other. Thru the experience of pure Love, we may realize that we are one. Albeit different colors, races, intelligences, rich or poor, we all came from the very same place.

It is up to us to realize this and to offer the space, the grace and the opportunity for each one we meet to shine forth their true self. When we allow others the freedom to find themself and to be themself, we find that we have just freed ourself to make that journey of self exploration.

If we learn to 'walk with God' , keeping that frame of consciousness in mind, all doors are opened, all obstacles may be passed, each and every necessary experience that we require to grow will come to pass. Each of us is a unique spiritual being, each of us has that 'original spark' , the Soul, thus we require different experiences to find our self.

It is easy to become confused and disoriented if we listen to our brains too much when we should be listening to that voice within, the Soul. It knows way better than we ever could what we require. There are times when we look at things in this world and wonder how it is possible that a loving God could allow such things to come to pass. But that's just it, it is because of that Love that God has for itself (US) that each and every possible experience can be had here in life.

God does not need love, nor money, nor anything we could possibly comprehend at this particular point in our state of consciousness. Suffice to say that what we truly know about God, is what we do not know. God is life, God is Love, We are life, We have the ability to experience that unselfish love that sustains all of creation and eventually uplifts us to our rightfull place where we belong. We also have that ability to channel that unconditional love.