God ?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have a personal relationship with Jesus that I don't flaunt or talk about much. I do not believe one has to go to church and brag and sing and display it to the world if they don't want to. People tend to think that if a person isn't perfect, they must not be Christian. We are still human beings. We make mistakes. Those mistakes are called sins. God says if you confess to him (and change your behavior), you are forgiven. That's a beautiful thing. There will always be bad people who exploit the religion or pretend to be something they are not. You will see this all throughout humanity, Christian or not.

Hate me because I am Christian? You don't know me. Are you the same people that say you hate all people who don't fit into your political view as well? Sounds like there is a lot of hate going on. And you wonder why this world is so messed up.

NaturalPhilosopher

Turns out christanity is banned in space. A few aliens lived on earth for a while, learned about christanity and then went back to their home planet. Immediately caused a war.

Our modern form of christianity isn't what it originally was, got warped a bit which causes conflicts in people. Just like it does with us.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

OK number one. Did Jesus die for aliens as well? I believe the answer is a resounding yes. People believe that when the Bible says we were made in gods image, that it's referring to his physical image. I don't necessarily follow that belief.
I believe the image that we are made in concerning God, is His very being.
His appearance is not what makes him God. It is his ability to love and forgive unconditionally. That is the image we are potentially made in.
God put with in us the ability to love and to forgive. That is the image that we are reflecting of God. Otherwise how ludicrous would it be to say that we are physically in his image. The question would be put forward man? Woman? White? Black? The list goes on.
But because I believe that it is his being that we are flection of, I believe that any life form has the potential to have that same reflection. And because of that any life form has the ability to be within gods image and saved under his grace.
I have seen movies such as V and Independence Day. So I guess if there was an actual visitation, there would be trepidation for certain. I would probably view them with great suspicion, but would not immediately make attacks against them. I would try to believe in them as I would any race.
There is good and bad in everybody. You cannot view them all as bad just as you cannot view all of one race is bad. So I suppose I would tryto get to know them as I would anybody, but at the same time keeping a guard up
Well all aliens actually come from Earth when it was in a different part of the universe in the extreme distant past. All the aliens later got scattered from war, spread to different planets, evolution altered them and now they recombined themselves to make us. That's why for each race there's an alien race that looks identical.

All aliens are human before evolution and weaponized genetic engineering. The exception seems to be the reptilians. We are the reformed original form of humanity that was lost due to war. It's why most alien races want to interbreed with us and also are very jealous of the Earth itself. We're a genetic royalty of the universe because we're the closest to the original design of humanity god created so long ago.

Everyone is from Earth.

Aliens created us(really just bred themselves to make us) and god created the aliens. One big happy family.

Last edited:

Scorpio_Rose

@NaturalPhilosopher
Never thought of it like that but I do think that is very interesting.

A thought I had was what if Aliens were the Gods so many races in the past worshipped. IE. Egyptians and Greeks. They had many Gods.

Pyramids, honestly how did we really build those in Ancient times. Why did various cultures build similar structures, was it for these gods that came from the sky, and they helped design and build with us?

Garden of Eden could really just be Earth. Earth is a beautiful place and I can only imagine how beautiful it was before pollution.

What if Jesus was a hybrid, and Aliens abducted Mary and impregnated her and that's why she was truly a virgin?

The snake could be a reptilian that convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.

My head starts to hurt when I start thinking of who created us, who created that being, did the creator create millions of different advanced life? Why is there life? What if there was nothing at all?

NaturalPhilosopher

well ok here's where it gets confusing. Once ya raise your vibration to the 7th density(level) you fuse with the source(god) and are part of a collective mind of others that have done the same thing. People who've died and saw god in near death experiences say that god has an ever changing face, that's why. Any one of us can get access to god's full personality, wisdom and knowledge at that level.

Anyways info was released that the greek-roman-egyptian gods were 7th density pleidians who came to earth to escape a war in space. Means they were likely representatives of god himself.

All the gods in just about every culture were simultaneously aliens but also the same god. Was Krishna, Yahweh, Christ, Chronos-Saturn all the same father god? Are they the elohim in different forms?

Sounds complex but even humans have past life memories of incarnating as aliens on alien planets in the past. Could god do the same?

Bible says that Christ will return and rule humanity in full physical form for a 1000yrs. Did that also
happen in the past in perhaps in atlantean times? Some think that both Athens and Egypt existed way before the archeological record suggests simultaneously with Atlantis and got all destroyed by a worldwide cataclysm at the same. Egypt and Greece rebuilt cuz they were still above water.

Little suspicious Christ shows up 2000yrs ago and humanity has been around for half a million years? Atlantis is rumored to have existed up to and lasting 300,000 years long. Did god ignore us for that long?

Of course there's aliens that aren't 7th dimensional and pose as false gods.

Last edited:

Freak Show

Jesus was here for us, as a representation of God. He came in human form so we could relate to him. If he came as an alien don't you think people would of freaked out. It's pretty simple, depending upon your thinking. They live as a higher consciousness, which is why you hear of them having to slow their vibrations down when they come here. They are in a pure energy form, no longer needing their body. You are one of them, but you have a body. We have yet to learn how to connect with our souls. Your soul was created by God from a part of him, which actually makes your soul divine. We were taught how to connect from the very beginning, but people decided to use their gift of free will instead so to have power over one another. Something the God did not want. We are all supposed to of been at a higher consciousness way before now. End of Days was supposed to of happened by now. End of days is not what people think it is. We, being at a higher consciousness would no long need our bodies, we would all ascend to a higher plain of existence, therefore there would no longer be a need for earth. The earth is solely here to provide for us.

Krish

We are talking too much about aliens.....

In actuality we have a large group of our people elsewhere from the FIRST civilization (space faring)

I have hinted many times here. I was a White guy with Chinese and Indians as groups of people.

No one cares about it....yet we talk about a lot on imaginary aliens that look crazy....

BlastTyrant

I have heard through many regressions when god was mentioned on if there was a god or who is god that they always simply put "God is not a single entity there is no singular being known as "God" God is love, God is the peace and love we feel and strive for, simply put God is love"

Jesus along with many other peace bringers were Starseeds, Jesus did exist and is most likely on a very high plain of enlightenment hence the "miracles" he performed, everyone has their own opinion thought and there is nothing wrong to believe in what you do, it is indeed wrong to harass and make fun of others for their said beliefs