God ?

Dreamwarrior

So god ,angels&demons,spirits&aliens ,I wonder how all fits together , did Jesus Christ ride into Bethlehem on a donkey, flying saucer or drive up in a lamb.borgini ?

NaturalPhilosopher

it's a common question, people want to know what role aliens have in the scheme of things, where did they come from, did god make them? How about modern technology and ufos, how do those fit into the biblical story? Did ufos, twinkies and televisions exist thousands if not millions of years ago?

Krish

I have been explaining this for a while...and we will be doing this for the next 200 years...good luck...

wanda

Why do you all hate Christians so much? You wouldn't like it if everyone bundled people up because they liked the same thing. We are all different. There are good and bad Christians the same as there are good and bad atheists. And none of us are perfect. Any true soul wouldn't profess to be. If I were perfect, I wouldn't need Jesus. But I am not perfect so I am grateful for how He moves in my life and gives me direction. I am not bigoted. Most of my friends are gay. My minister is of a different race and I love him to death! So guys, give us a break.

wanda

it's a common question, people want to know what role aliens have in the scheme of things, where did they come from, did god make them? How about modern technology and ufos, how do those fit into the biblical story? Did ufos, twinkies and televisions exist thousands if not millions of years ago?

OK number one. Did Jesus die for aliens as well? I believe the answer is a resounding yes. People believe that when the Bible says we were made in gods image, that it's referring to his physical image. I don't necessarily follow that belief.
I believe the image that we are made in concerning God, is His very being.
His appearance is not what makes him God. It is his ability to love and forgive unconditionally. That is the image we are potentially made in.
God put with in us the ability to love and to forgive. That is the image that we are reflecting of God. Otherwise how ludicrous would it be to say that we are physically in his image. The question would be put forward man? Woman? White? Black? The list goes on.
But because I believe that it is his being that we are flection of, I believe that any life form has the potential to have that same reflection. And because of that any life form has the ability to be within gods image and saved under his grace.
I have seen movies such as V and Independence Day. So I guess if there was an actual visitation, there would be trepidation for certain. I would probably view them with great suspicion, but would not immediately make attacks against them. I would try to believe in them as I would any race.
There is good and bad in everybody. You cannot view them all as bad just as you cannot view all of one race is bad. So I suppose I would tryto get to know them as I would anybody, but at the same time keeping a guard up