God ?

Freak Show

I have to disagree with God not being a figure. We were all created by God from a part of him which makes our soul divine. We are divine energy. I have 3 spirit guides, Helen, Manos and Jesus. I see them when they come to me but i also communicate with them every day. But i have also seen God, he has appeared to me. He has a face of an older looking man. I am a medium, and i was chosen for this, given the gift to see, hear, feel and communicate with spirit. This gift was given to me from God. One other gift i was given is i am a conduit for him, i channel the message for him. I can sit with people, hold their hands and the message comes through. He has spoke to me through them. i have done this with many who i do not know on a personal level. None of this came about until i turned 50. i can't explain how or why i am able to do this, But i know it's real. I know when we sit across from each other and i hold their hands, they look like they're jolted with electricity. Then they start speaking. When i close my eyes i see blue energy and then i see my Angels. I would gladly sit with anyone and show them. As long as they can handle the energy transfer. Did it with my sister, she started shaking and passed out.

mitmitice1

So god ,angels&demons,spirits&aliens ,I wonder how all fits together , did Jesus Christ ride into Bethlehem on a donkey, flying saucer or drive up in a lamb.borgini ?
well. i can tell you that in the bible(the first one, not chrisitans) the all things was seen by primtiv poeple. thats why they understoot of what they saw, spaceship can seen as flying fire ship and so on. so, maybe the physical apearing of angels is in ufo form, aliean form. couse its the phicical apearing. just my theory about it. all angels connceterd to god, and so are we. so thats how its all belnt togethter,
dont forget alieans can be the form that god chose to angels apear in this time on earth.
secend,i guess no one can know, it was amircle, it stayed like that. i can give you a tip- dont search where you bible fails or stuff like that. just belive in god, all and evry where, be carfull there is also maniacs outside

Freak Show

God wants us all to let go of the bible along with the Crucifixion of Jesus. The Crucifixion and the cross were a form of punishment, not something to be worshiped.

mitmitice1

God wants us all to let go of the bible along with the Crucifixion of Jesus. The Crucifixion and the cross were a form of punishment, not something to be worshiped.
yeah..... when say the bible you mean the christian bible. its just a book that came from mind of men, god dont want you to live the pricples of life. the basics are the 7 deadly sins. if u got this u are sure to get the key.

Freak Show

You don't need to worry about sin either. Sin is also something created by man. God sent you here to learn lessons. It is man who created judgment of others in order to control you. God does not need control of you, God does not need your money, God does not need favors from you. He does not NEED anything. He wants you to have faith and love him. He only created your body as a vessel for the soul. You are a soul, you do not have a soul. You have a body.

mitmitice1

You don't need to worry about sin either. Sin is also something created by man. God sent you here to learn lessons. It is man who created judgment of others in order to control you. God does not need control of you, God does not need your money, God does not need favors from you. He does not NEED anything. He wants you to have faith and love him. He only created your body as a vessel for the soul. You are a soul, you do not have a soul. You have a body.
you are wrong. there is sin.
for example i can tell you about sodom. god sent avraham to try to convest them not to. he came caple of times and they refused.
well then god burned them.
god gave you this life for letting chance to g et pure soul, pure life, only pure souls/minds get the next life time forever.
secend is what you think is a sin? the 7 deadly sins are the basic. its the importent . without it even the pope will get his ass kicked.'
you want knowwhat god want from you?? to be the best you can. make the best effort, or you belive the indians that preing false gods
and after you die you will get another life on this planet...... yeah pretti shit idea

Kairos

I used to get interested in that occultist woo woo. Then I got afflicted. I cringe when I encounter people trafficking in demons now. Try to return to God and stop violating the first commandment and you will find out real fast what these spirit guides really are.