God ?

Freak Show

God did not created sin, man did. man created judgment, which in turn created sin, mistakes and whatever else you want to describe it as. God created us, along with feelings, real feeling and not ones taught to you, like hate, judgement and fear. We were brought here to learn lessons, it was man who decided if lessons were good or bad.. Man taught you fear and hate in order to have power over you. If you fear me i now have power over you. if you hate me i now have power over you within your heart. Put 2 children of the age of 2 in a stadium sized room of every color and ask them to point out who they hate and who is bad. You'll get a look of confusion because hate and fear and judgement is all taught. God brought you into this world with the purest of hearts, man changes that. We all want to be accepted at some point in our lives for who we are and what we believe in and have the right to do so, yet you all still continue to use words like hate or pass judgement on someone else because they are not like you. No one is perfect, who gave you the right to do these things. God didn't, it was taught to you... Let it go

Freak Show

God did not create the commandments. man did, in order to have control and power over you. God created you, he created everything. Why do you feel he needs to run your life. He doesn't. You're here to learn lessons, by living one way you can not learn lessons on everything. The only way you are constrained is by having a body. he put you here to live. man created rules and judgement in order to keep you under their control

mitmitice1

God did not create the commandments. man did, in order to have control and power over you. God created you, he created everything. Why do you feel he needs to run your life. He doesn't. You're here to learn lessons, by living one way you can not learn lessons on everything. The only way you are constrained is by having a body. he put you here to live. man created rules and judgement in order to keep you under their control
. he did, you came here to end up with your lessons, couse if u are failed you come back againe and all this life was awaste, thats what you want?? doubt.
there is 7 rules that made for all humanity, it made dor helping you complete this lessons and move on to the higher worlds... if u not pass you will return. and yuo dont want that. u can end your life just now if in this case,,,

Freak Show

Who created these rules, not God, Man did. You do come back if you have not fulfilled your purpose, but you are not punished for that.. you only end your life because your soul is called back. i don't think you understand the meaning of life and death. God did not create rules. Rules were created by man along with judgement. Why would God need to rule you. You're here for a reason, if he didn't want you to be here, you wouldn't be, and another soul would be in your place completing the purpose. You'll then come back at a later time to complete another. I have been here 23 times, without punishment. I have Angels as guides, they communicate with me, they speak to me, He has a particular task for me, do you think what i am doing is punishment? One of those tasks is to teach people. one of those teachings is to have people let go of the bible. It is a book full of lies and deception. There is some truth but it has been distorted since being written for religion's own use to have power over man. i know this must be hard for you and others to understand this now, but it will soon become very clear when it's time.

mitmitice1

Who created these rules, not God, Man did. You do come back if you have not fulfilled your purpose, but you are not punished for that.. you only end your life because your soul is called back. i don't think you understand the meaning of life and death. God did not create rules. Rules were created by man along with judgement. Why would God need to rule you. You're here for a reason, if he didn't want you to be here, you wouldn't be, and another soul would be in your place completing the purpose. You'll then come back at a later time to complete another. I have been here 23 times, without punishment. I have Angels as guides, they communicate with me, they speak to me, He has a particular task for me, do you think what i am doing is punishment? One of those tasks is to teach people. one of those teachings is to have people let go of the bible. It is a book full of lies and deception. There is some truth but it has been distorted since being written for religion's own use to have power over man. i know this must be hard for you and others to understand this now, but it will soon become very clear when it's time.
got want you to the purest as you can. why? becouse in the end og that you will entrnity in heaven,,, and againe the christian bible IS NOT THE BIBLE!!!. stop giving it as an exaple. i explained it to you. belive it o not, if u fail you will get back to this world that getting shittier and shittier insted of pass this lesson ones and forall.
the problem is you think to much about your self... u need to learn to let it go. man created law. not the rules. this life is apunishment, some say its harder then go to hell for cople oy weeks, cosue after the teror you getting your key.
now, you got angels and so on becosue you failed so much and now you have tools to help you pass.. if you lose it now you will get back.
if you got guidness its mean you are the right way, but there is always better.
for exaple, amonk who lives his like in pureness will get a castel in heaven with 2 feraris and giant plane... and other will get small wooden house with a bike..( know what i mean?).
becouse thie world is broken, we got extra mursi and couse of that you got your angels,u got ur guide,
lets say lvl 10 today is like lvl 100 back in those days csoue of gods grace.
god not expecting you to do all that bible said, do all stuff and so on, god want you to do the basics, if you do the basics you are pure, u are good u are inlighten. if you a re a ruler there no reasons to get punishepent.
can i ask you what you doing with those angels?? there two kinds.

Freak Show

I've been here 23 times, my lives haven't been worse, only the world itself has gotten worse. I am not referring to only the christian bible, you're perceiving what i am say as to it being so.. You soul is already pure. Your soul was created from a part of God. which makes your soul divine. Only we can not tap into the soul as Jesus did. But as per you thinking to much about myself. I am guided by the word of God, i do as he asks. Look at my picture, i am no longer that. I can not be. I am being changed everyday, being prepared for the biggest of changes. Imagine being transformed into someone else to serve as a vessel, but you're going through the actual motions, not like in a movie. All because of who i once was long ago. Others have been here to change things, each time it not working. I am told there will be no failure this time... My Angels protect me from dark/negative spirit. Spirit see me as a beacon of light, a super bright energy for one reason only. I am the light into Heaven, a door way. I cross them in though my light. I talk them through it. Some go, some don't. The ones that do i see a flash like a camera flash in front of my face, it's them crossing. I was chosen for this, again for who i once was. My Angel Manos spoke to me and said, YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM, ALTHOUGH YOU CAN NOT PREFORM MIRACLES, YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM. YOU ARE TO LEAD THEM TO THE NEW BEGINNING. DO NOT LET THEM MISTAKE YOUR CONFIDENCE AS ARROGANCE. YOU ARE THE ONE, SO START ACTING LIKE IT. And you would do what if you were told that? I channel with other mediums and enlightened ones. When i hold their hands they get jolted with energy, they speak with another voice. I was told be the last voice, You are protected my son, You have been chosen for this... and you would take that how, cause i know who is speaking to me.. You don't argue with that, you don't ask it a million questions while thought is being put into your head at the same time.. You don't exactly start asking for lottery numbers... So what part of God speaking to me do you not understand.

NaturalPhilosopher

oy vey.

freakshow are you telling me every single person who claims they can also talk to god, have had major spiritual experiences and also have had shared experiences with their friends or strangers that contradict what you're saying are all false?

are ya making the same secular mistake as all people with spiritual claims?

Last edited:

Freak Show

no i am not. God talks to everyone, you just have to listen. people get great ideas, things that make a difference in the world. take Tesla and Edison, both got the same exact idea for the same exact thing. but you never know who is going to have the means to get it out there.

Freak Show

i had no answers to anything a year and a half ago. before this i was in a 3 piece patch motor cycle club. barely ride it now. I now have 3 guides, Helen, in greek means Bright White Light. Manos, in greek means God is with Us. My 3rd is Jesus Christ. When they speak to me it is the word of God. Are you going to argue with God, i'm not. The problem with people is, they ask for the truth, but when they get the answers, their ego kicks in and they don't like the answer, or want to debate it or just prove it wrong. The truth is always the truth. i can't tell it to you 50 different ways or which ever suits you