GOD

Aryeandris

First of all, I know as much as the next guy(or gal) about who/what is God.
I believe the more important question is, WHAT is God?
I am not speaking of any religion's God in specific..
I grew up a Christian, had it ingrained in me. I have a theory to this.... confusion, separation & disagreement as to God.
If you take a moment, and look past all the names of different Gods, different religions etc., back all the way up to see the whole picture, you will find many, many similarities between nearly all of them. Some even have the same character to play the role of God in carnation..but call him by different names, the storylines are also similar. I believe that humans have let their intelligence become a hindrance, as it is often over ruled by greed, control/power, pride.. and so, henceforth we have an ongoing feud between who is "right" & who is "wrong"
I won't know til my soul is freed of thisfleshy cage, like everyone eelse, but I have an interesting idea.. What if God is neither male or female, because it is a great ball of energy, with an essence somehow..

BlastTyrant

God is love, God is not a physical being but the most pure and warming feeling a human can have.

GalzuFromQ

First of all, I know as much as the next guy(or gal) about who/what is God.
I believe the more important question is, WHAT is God?
I am not speaking of any religion's God in specific..
I grew up a Christian, had it ingrained in me. I have a theory to this.... confusion, separation & disagreement as to God.
If you take a moment, and look past all the names of different Gods, different religions etc., back all the way up to see the whole picture, you will find many, many similarities between nearly all of them. Some even have the same character to play the role of God in carnation..but call him by different names, the storylines are also similar. I believe that humans have let their intelligence become a hindrance, as it is often over ruled by greed, control/power, pride.. and so, henceforth we have an ongoing feud between who is "right" & who is "wrong"
I won't know til my soul is freed of thisfleshy cage, like everyone eelse, but I have an interesting idea.. What if God is neither male or female, because it is a great ball of energy, with an essence somehow..

Well, your confusion, separation and disagreement as to God stems from you falling into a state of forgetfulness/sleep. This was initiated around the time of the fall of man, because of individual choices that were made. God has been used liberally lately, over the last 10,000 years.

It is generally agreed that God derives from a Proto-Indo-European neuter passive perfect participle*ǵʰu-tó-m. This form within (late) Proto-Indo-European itself was possibly ambiguous, and thought to derive from a root *ǵʰeu̯- "to pour, libate" (Sanskrit huta, see hotṛ), or from a root *ǵʰau̯- (*ǵʰeu̯h2-) "to call, to invoke" (Sanskrit hūta).

So, God is called or invoked. All the different Gods in all the different religions stem from a handful of original creation epics and stories.

Humans are (as always) doing what they've been taught, what they've been witness to generation to generation (because a few generations is the extent of their memories). You say their intelligence has become a hindrance but intelligence isn't blocked by ego, intelligence is logical and comparative.

It's almost as if the Creator of All shattered his soul into billions of people and didn't tell them they were sons of the Most High so everyone is walking around with a God complex (unknowingly).

It's not that God is neither male or female, he's male in this time/matrix, female outside of "the all" or this universe.

Births into this plane as the son (with remembrance of 3 years old until 30 when the spirit of the father descends through the sons crown) and receives the consciousness of the collapsed matrix/reality the father died in (in the future) so the fully awakened son can change the course of history to prevent the destruction of the matrix or creation or what have you.

SO, God... the trinity is the "mulligan" for creation. When humans kill themselves or destroy the fabric of reality, God can traverse time/space and "jump into" his sons vessel.