God's Exist.

God's Selfishness.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J.A.

He still didn't appr. of me, so I pers. appr. of no idea, whatsoever that I can 'testify(!)' to being happy w. my undeserved knowledge that there are relatively many like Him, different morrons, who can get away w. contradicting me, please, any suggestions, anyone? Greetings, J.A.

J.A.

If you don't get it, it's just a hypothetical question that I give myself no obligation at all that I can seem to call a 'relev. 'conflict,'' good luck to us all, best wishes, J.A. P.S.: He still showed me only arrogance, so of course I can very well understand, why there are certain morrons like Himself, who can seem to misunderstand me, it's almost become a 'hobby fashion,' that's all, there is to it!

J.A.

Furthermore, as long, as He can 'testify(!)' to being 'perfect,' His Supposed Perfection is, however, A Quite Moral Question That He offers me no obligation at all that I can seem to 'fall in love w.,' best wishes, J.A.

J.A.

I'd be a lying & complete morron, Admin etc., if I could avoid saying it, why? Best wishes, J.A., - please don't 'charge' me w. being myself!

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm of the opinion that we are all Gods in mortal form. We all possess immortal souls. And we all took part in the creation of the universe. Of course I suppose there are some Gods in mortal form that could be considered to be morons.

J.A.

All-knowing? Let me tell you, what He all-knew to do to me, He still showed me only arrogance to this day, the '?' itself an issue that offers me no hard evid. that I can appr. of, why Gerry Spence, Utah, is His Lawyer, note: My jaw still means quite a lot to me, that was an accident issue that He offered me no right at all that I could 'fall in love w.,' greetings, J.A., if He's perfect, per sé, His Perfection's by my own eye His Selfishness, whatever He can get away w. it or not, if He exists, He's selfish, that's still all, there is to it, note: I still didn't 'testify(!)' to being perfect about anything!