God's Exist.

God's Selfishness.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J.A.

Wait, are you saying God is a moron?
I'm with you, Num7. I don't think God is a moron. God is all-good and all-knowing.
You told me that you were proud of me that I played some good guitar music, however, right here, you both practically 'charge' me that His Exist. could be MY fault, I pers. give you no idea, whatsoever that I can seem to be His 'Relev. 'Conflict,'' best wishes, J.A., The Univ. 'Herself:' He didn't create 'Her,' apart from being 'perfect,' He was also happy to let me win my own & peaceful chess challenge, that still doesn't sound 'perfect' w. me, per sé.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe God exists. I can't say for sure if I think he's selfish or not, as it depends a lot on your perspective on the matter.

I'm no bible reader, but IIRC, the bible tells us that God sent his only son here, to save us from our sins. I bet he wouldn't have done that if he was selfish. What do you think?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I believe God exists. I can't say for sure if I think he's selfish or not, as it depends a lot on your perspective on the matter.

I'm no bible reader, but IIRC, the bible tells us that God sent his only son here, to save us from our sins. I bet he wouldn't have done that if he was selfish. What do you think?
Like I said earlier, I think he is all-good and all-knowing, and very likely not selfish, I might add from what you said. I don't know what else you are expecting from me.

Justinian

I can't understand all the abbreviations used in the OP. So I have no clue what was originally said, but even though I'm an Atheist... I do believe that if a person believes in that sort of stuff that it'd be kind of hard to believe and yet also see It as selfish or a moron or anything but benevolent.

Carl Miller

J.A. relax and stop giving human attributes to God. Personally I cannot tell God really exists. But I cannot deny we are all subject to something called infinity. I am still traumatized and i do not like to see people cursing God, or God"s law or something like that. My beloved late wife started doubting God"s mercy and ended up begging people to kill her. No matter how hard i tried i could not dissuate her from ultra negative thinking. She fell into a deep depression and denied taking meds for depression. Well, to cut the long story short she ended up jumping from the bridge of Paranaíba River towards Death. It all begins as 'standing in the lurch by the church where people saying=my God that s tough he is torn, no point in us remaining...in a little while from now if i am feeling less sour i promise myself to treat myself and visit that nearby tower. And climbing to the top, will throw myself off....'' Lyrics,,,'Alone Again, naturally'.
I do not buy that cause we are all suject to eternity even if we discard our physical body we cannot discard infinity.
Please, let us stop with this negative thinking, it is so depressing, we had better enjoy the day.
That law of attraction stuff, you know, what happens? We know there are the good guys and the bad guys, right? See, we cannot deny there are malevolent type of Ets, if they did not exist, who would be responsible for that cattle mutilation thing, accountable for that abduction issue. You know there must be evil in the world which led people say that the world is on fire. OK, that trash psychology of the law of attraction states that we are multidimensional beings and we resonate in a vibrational field....oh, have a nice day, i have to work...

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
J.A. relax and stop giving human attributes to God. Personally I cannot tell God really exists. But I cannot deny we are all subject to something called infinity. I am still traumatized and i do not like to see people cursing God, or God"s law or something like that. My beloved late wife started doubting God"s mercy and ended up begging people to kill her. No matter how hard i tried i could not dissuate her from ultra negative thinking. She fell into a deep depression and denied taking meds for depression. Well, to cut the long story short she ended up jumping from the bridge of Paranaíba River towards Death. It all begins as 'standing in the lurch by the church where people saying=my God that s tough he is torn, no point in us remaining...in a little while from now if i am feeling less sour i promise myself to treat myself and visit that nearby tower. And climbing to the top, will throw myself off....'' Lyrics,,,'Alone Again, naturally'.
I do not buy that cause we are all suject to eternity even if we discard our physical body we cannot discard infinity.
Please, let us stop with this negative thinking, it is so depressing, we had better enjoy the day.
That law of attraction stuff, you know, what happens? We know there are the good guys and the bad guys, right? See, we cannot deny there are malevolent type of Ets, if they did not exist, who would be responsible for that cattle mutilation thing, accountable for that abduction issue. You know there must be evil in the world which led people say that the world is on fire. OK, that trash psychology of the law of attraction states that we are multidimensional beings and we resonate in a vibrational field....oh, have a nice day, i have to work...
Very touching story, Carl. I did not know your wife was dead. I'm so sorry for your loss! :(