Godwin's Law

HDRKID

Godwin's Law states that anyone who brings up Hitler has already lost the argument and their opponent has won.

Interesting as this stifles public discourse and expression. I believe that hate speech functions much in the same way.

TAKEN FROM Godwin's Law - TV Tropes
It is generally accepted that whoever is the first to play the "Hitler card" has lost the argument as well as any trace of respect, as having to resort to comparing your adversary to the most infamous mass-murdering dictator in history generally means you've run out of better arguments. Thus, once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress. This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law.

TimeFlipper

Just another man made law to break.

If it wasn't for Hitler, where would rocketry be today?
I think that America would still have gotten Wernher Von Braun PLUS his 30 scientific genius close friends to help him build the rocketry which would enable JFK to fulfill his dream for the US to send a rocket to the Moon before the 1970s had begun...Please note here mate that i said rocket and not people to the Moon, because i will always believe that man never went to the Moon during the 1960s and 1970s ;)..
By the way, did you know that Von Braum was also an accomplished song writer? :LOL:

Carl Miller

What Hitler envisioned was developed after his downfall. Project Paperclip, project Popeye, project Philadelphia. Name them. What started out during Hitler regime continued, developed, reached a respectful level of accomplishment. We tend to blame Hitler for everything mean which happened to the world. We tend to forget that atrocities after World War II outcast Hittler's most evilish plans.
Anyway i guess no one here advocates and defends any kind of Pirate flags. We are tired of violence. We are tired of being misused as rat labs to these psychopaths' experiences.