Going back in time

Louisa92

i have asked before but I'm just wondering if anyone has had any luck on getting a way to go back in time a year or more. Please

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i have asked before but I'm just wondering if anyone has had any luck on getting a way to go back in time a year or more. Please

No one has.
Are you sure? My answer is, anyone has, but it is too unclear to comprehend. It takes some time to discover time itself.

Yes! I am very sure there is no one that has successfully built a time machine to go back in time to change their past. But I suppose a schizophrenic might dispute my claim.

The Fifth

No one . I would recommend you the anime "Steins Gate" and you won't like the idea to time travel for selfish reasons at all , anymore.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm actually very certain a time machine has successfully been built. Possible examples might include the Nazi Bell and one that was fairly recently confiscated by government officials in Belgium or Switzerland (or some other country in mainland western Europe). Beware, the governmental powers that be will confiscate any working time machine on Earth if they find out about it.

Do you really think any government would allow the invention of a time machine to become public knowledge?